Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Man the Alliance kind of got shafted on the races... I guess the Voidelves have a newish model, but the Yellowed Eyed Draenei and the Darkirons are pretty boring. Both the Light Draenei and the Elves are kind of an asspull if you ask me, they haven't been around long enough. Especially compared to the unique models that Nightborne and Zandalar trolls have and the time taken establishing all three of the Horde's races.

Not the sub races I'd have wanted. The fact that you have to literally do quests with a main just to fucking unlock the ability to create a new character AND THEN have to complete the full leveling experience from 1 to 120 to earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set for that race is quite frankly bullshit of an extreme proportion. That's basically not even content at that point, just another chore.

The Titanic Might thing makes me wonder if it's going to work like the Legendary Weapon systems. Given that they are putting less effort into leveling armor models in Legion I can't help but wonder if slowly evolving armor with raid unlocks and what not is the next course. Sort of a jump in logic but the wording looks that way with the whole Heart of Azeroth thing.

I like that we basically get a Horde Island (I refuse to call them continents) and an Alliance one which should prove to have faction unique leveling experiences. The other islands all look kind of bland. Although I will say some of the weird "The Old Ways" druid stuff in Kul'Tiras looks interesting, pirate Vrykul look rad as well. They should have been a subrace though since the Alliance races are totally disconnected from the story and zone...

All and all, it's sort of good that we are ramping down because the stories epic scale was getting a little insane. It's odd that Argus doesn't have any real focus after being shown, it's odder still we are getting this whole full scale Lordaeron assault as our launching point for the story. I mean, I get it... but everything just seems so totally scaled back and disjointed that it's sort of hard to get excited about it. Theres no big bad reveal, no reveal in the cinematic of the new zones... other than the same old faction conflict story. They better really bring something to the table with this because it's hard to get hyped even if it is likely best to take a breather from the power scale issues the game was starting to get.

In terms of Overwatch, I gotta say, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Moira's skins, wasn't expecting a Irish villain really, but I'm glad we are getting more Talon members. I'm glad they didn't Irish stereotype her up on the base skin. It's good to have another damage dealing mobility support as well in the roster. One of the biggest downsides about her announcement though is unlike the last few heroes it didn't come along with an Animated sort of any kind. Hopefully we get one just before her launch or something.

The Reinhardt short was one of the weakest ones, but it picked up at the end.

The Blizzardland map thing was so weird and awkward, I thought they were legitimately announcing them actually doing that thing... even through the trailer I didn't clue into it. It's just so... left field. I'm not sure I like them making a map not really "in" the Overwatch world. It effects nothing obviously nor is it particularly weird for Overwatch to do non canon stuff since the entire game exists in non canon... but there's a certain oddness about it I just can't say I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    So did horde attack first or did the alliance?
    I don't see Anduin leading an attack first. Sylvanas probably attacked Teldrassil first, then Anduin replies with Undercity.
    The other way round doesn't make sense. Anduin attacks Undercity so Sylvanas decides to ... burn Teldrassil ? wut ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
    I guess the Voidelves have a newish model, but the Yellowed Eyed Draenei and the Darkirons are pretty boring.
    I'm going to fight you for that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    I mean... if they were relevant in some way to the expansion they might have been less boring. But we aren't going to Dark Iron Island, we are going to Kul'tiras.

Deleted
    Meh... Filler Expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Meh... Filler Expansion /10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    seriously?
    Yep. This time its called "Azurite" that players need to collect. Instead of weapon it empowers necklace, which can empower gear.

From what I understood some pieces of gear can't even be equipped unless your necklace is powerful enough. My guess is higher ilevel gear requires more AP grind.

Azshara raid
    We got one! WE GOT ONE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Hahaha, I was watching for that!
    Me too. Also noticed lack of goblins. No love for short people.

man wtf was that sylvannas? so bugged f

The cinematic was visually appealing - but that's it. I got totally turned off by the story. They are going from the best one (Legion) to what will probably be the worst (B4A)

Hopefully this will finally silence the sheep baying for legacy servers as well as finally killing those shitty private servers.

So after fighting the Legion, arguably the biggest / baddest force in the universe, we are back to little petty Alliance vs Horde war?

That's like going from fighting Frieza in DBZ back to the local Kung Fu tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    So after fighting the Legion, arguably the biggest / baddest force in the universe, we are back to little petty Alliance vs Horde war?

That's like going from fighting Frieza in DBZ back to the local Kung Fu tournament.
    Well, it's not like there are any other world-destroying threats to go up against.
    And factions didn't come together to fight the Legion, classes did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I don't see Anduin leading an attack first. Sylvanas probably attacked Teldrassil first, then Anduin replies with Undercity.
    The other way round doesn't make sense. Anduin attacks Undercity so Sylvanas decides to ... burn Teldrassil ? wut ?
    Well if Greymane is around, I expect everything and worse from the Alliance. He is so bitter and full of hatred and lust for vengeance, he would do anything to get a new war.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Hopefully this will finally silence the sheep baying for legacy servers as well as finally killing those shitty private servers.
    Yeah, a bit of calm and silence. Until the servers go live and then people will surely start to complain that they did not get what they wanted. *shrugs*

That "FOR THE HORDE" scream was cringe as fuck.

If i come back for this expac, I'll prolly reroll alliance, cause fuck the Horde and their bitch Queen.

Damn, I see a lot of negative ppl here. Must be the same ppl that voted for Trump - IF they are even allowed to vote....
    Last edited by martinboy; 2017-11-03 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by martinboy View Post
    Damn, I see a lot of negative ppl here. Must be the same ppl that voted for Trump - IF they are even allowed to vote....
    Nah, they're just negative nancies. Even Trumpers aren't this annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Are we talking of Teldrassil, Night Elf tree!?

Deleted
    Looks pretty cool to be honest, I look forward to the next expansion. The cinematic gave me goosebumps, haha.

I for one liked the hearthstone song..

Quote Originally Posted by psychok9 View Post
    Are we talking of Teldrassil, Night Elf tree!?
    Yes..... and you quoted the wrong comment. =P