Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Our new king is hot.
    I have to agree, well, age him a bit and then go!

Btw, called it on the paladin/priest combo ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    Like, on the cinematic, pause at 3:16. http://iris.theaureview.com/wp-conte...gends-pitt.jpg compare to that. Anyone else see the resemblance?
    To be completely honest, the first thing I thought when I saw him was Beiber......

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Anduin is bae.

And, for Elune, stop comparing him with that dead weight called Justing Bieber. That's just offensive!
    I mean, I don't think Bieber looks bad, it's just that his douchey attitude has made him ugly (well, to me at least). Like, I can't look at him and be like "wow".
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Looks like Justin Bieber to me. Brad Pitt looks a lot manlier.
    Ah, so I wasn't alone

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    just for pedo check, how old is anduin now? :S
    I was wondering this exact thing xDDD Man when I saw his illuminated cheekbones. DAMN BOII

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    16-17, so you're safe
    Nopei think in the trailer he is in his 20s

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too many fags in here. reeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Too many fags in here. reeeeee
    Lol, I mean, just need to be a consenting adult that I like and I'm in, regardless of gender/sex. I do prefer "feminine" looks generally, though. And dudes that try to look manly aren't generally bottoms (some totally are, though).
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Lol, how about Leonardo diCaprio?

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Hmm... I'll concede on the Beibs and Heath Ledger, but I don't see that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinus View Post
    Nopei think in the trailer he is in his 20s
    If they decided to skip 3-4 years since events of Legions, then yes, he'd be 20 in the trailer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    Like, on the cinematic, pause at 3:16. http://iris.theaureview.com/wp-conte...gends-pitt.jpg compare to that. Anyone else see the resemblance?
    Actually he reminded me A LOT of Dane DeHaan

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Actually he reminded me A LOT of Dane DeHaan
    He has weird eyes, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Me and my father thought about decaprio as well.

If they decided to skip 3-4 years since events of Legions, then yes, he'd be 20 in the trailer.
    I think he is already 17-18 in Legion.

I think he is already 17-18 in Legion.
    He's 16-17 in Legion, that's why I'm saying if they decided to skip 3-4 years (which is unheard of, because normally only few months separate events of xpacks) he'd be 20 in BfA.

16 + 4 = 20, 17 + 3 = 20

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA

Boy you must leave in a very different gay community than I do
    It's very likely. Where are you from?

He's 16-17 in Legion, that's why I'm saying if they decided to skip 3-4 years (which is unheard of, because normally only few months separate events of xpacks) he'd be 20 in BfA.

16 + 4 = 20, 17 + 3 = 20
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Anduin_Wrynn#Notes_.26_trivia Wowpedia states taht he is 17 as of Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Anduin_Wrynn here states taht he is ''around'' 20.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Anduin_Wrynn#Notes_.26_trivia Wowpedia states taht he is 17 as of Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Anduin_Wrynn here states taht he is ''around'' 20.
    Pls, don't use wowwiki as a source.

We still don't know when events of BfA unfold, so approximate age Anduin during BfA is unknown.