Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    K so you're welcome, stop being jealous that they finally announce legacy and gave MILLIONS of people what they wanted.

Thanks sour puss.

*waits for someone to quote the wall of no and how Blizzard will NEVER do it* owait lolollol
    I think millions is pushing it a bit considering maybe 1/4th of that signed a petition for the feature.

its a cool feature for them to introduce but this will not bring back 7 digit sub numbers, lets be real.

K so you're welcome, stop being jealous that they finally announce legacy and gave M I L L I O N S of people what they wanted.

Thanks sour puss.

*waits for someone to quote the wall of no and how Blizzard will NEVER do it* owait lolollol
    Thanks for the good laugh there

10+ Year Old Account
    K so you're welcome, stop being jealous that they finally announce legacy and gave MILLIONS of people what they wanted.

Thanks sour puss.

I will be playing Vanilla server for sure, at least part-time.
    But...you may want to remove the 'S' from MILLIONS...maybe million...if that...
    Troll is troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    NO, it's time to rub it in their faces.

They were rubing our faces with BS for so long. No it's our time.

We are going home boyz. F all the haters!
    Kinda agree, but shouldent we take the high road?'

Still a stupid idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Thanks for the good laugh there
    Did they or did they not announce it? lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably just gonna be locked characters at 60... tweaked raids... modern graphics... 5 months to level up... and the same catalysm azeroth as we have now.

I doubt they're going to undo the work they did to Azeroth during Cataclysm for just 10000 players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    <3

alot of chars /

Deleted
    Doesn't sound ish to me - "There’s still a lot of questions about how the team will tackle it, but Brack says they’re committed to recreating an authentic Vanilla World of Warcraft experience."
    I am pretty sure that they will be addin things from the current wow to it. Simply because those features are either necessary (Battlenet features + friend list, account bound stuff etc) or are helping to add features to the old game for long playability like achievements, transmog, pet battles. Stuff that doesn't interfere with the gameplay but adds to the limited game content.

So I am pretty sure these servers won't just be copy pasted private servers.

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    I think millions is pushing it a bit considering maybe 1/4th of that signed a petition for the feature.

its a cool feature for them to introduce but this will not bring back 7 digit sub numbers, lets be real.
    I'm confident that each legacy server/realm will be packed. I wish this Forum had a RemindMe! feature like Reddit. I'll BM this post and come back and say I told you so ngl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    I am pretty sure that they will be addin things from the current wow to it. Simply because those features are either necessary (Battlenet features + friend list, account bound stuff etc) or are helping to add features to the old game for long playability like achievements, transmog, pet battles. Stuff that doesn't interfere with the gameplay but adds to the limited game content.

I mean that's not what was quoted but you're more than welcome to believe that darling

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    It's probably just gonna be locked characters at 60... tweaked raids... modern graphics... 5 months to level up... and the same catalysm azeroth as we have now.

I doubt they're going to undo the work they did to Azeroth during Cataclysm for just 10000 players.
    They won't have to. They've already said they have previous versions of WoW in a backup area.

When is this coming out?!?!?

Deleted
    Fuck dem haterz!
    Just hoping they stick to vanilla being vanilla, with the options of progress servers !
    But I will be playing for sure!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Kinda agree, but shouldent we take the high road?'
    Yeah, we should. I'm just excited ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post

dogshit private servers with corrupt admins and p2w cash shops get more than 10k CONCURRENT players

You are D E L U S I O N A L

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post

Glad to see at least one other person thinking straight. Thanks, you gave me a little hope in humanity once again.

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    dogshit private servers with corrupt admins and p2w cash shops get more than 10k CONCURRENT players

You are D E L U S I O N A L
    Doesn't garbagemane alone have like 30k people playing right now?

Some people just can't come to term with the fact that legacy is indeed popular. Oh well

K so you're welcome, stop being jealous that they finally announce legacy and gave MILLIONS of people bots what they wanted.
    I think a lot of people wanted vanilla servers because they're remembering it through a 100 foot thick wall of nostalgia. The people playing on private servers do so because it's free, and they can hack/bot/cheat/exploit/mod to their heart's content.

I SERIOUSLY doubt the numbers of actual Vanilla players will remain consistent past the first few months. If Blizzard keeps the grinds and timers that existed during original vanilla, there's no way the population will be in the "millions". More like in the hundreds.

But it's sort of a win for Blizzard anyway. If they can set it up and just leave it with minimal maintenance(no patches or balancing required since it's vanilla), then it's not like it will cost them anything past the setup.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I think a lot of people wanted vanilla servers because they're remembering it through a 100 foot thick wall of nostalgia. The people playing on private servers do so because it's free, and they can hack/bot/cheat/exploit/mod to their heart's content.

I SERIOUSLY doubt the numbers of actual Vanilla players will remain consistent past the first few months. If Blizzard keeps the grinds and timers that existed during original vanilla, there's no way the population will be in the "millions". More like in the hundreds.

But it's sort of a win for Blizzard anyway. If they can set it up and just leave it with minimal maintenance(no patches or balancing required since it's vanilla), then it's not like it will cost them anything past the setup.
    LMAO THE HUNDREDS

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Okay. We'll come back to this post and I'll say "told ya so"

One of the best parts about this? Everyone will be getting a fresh start from square one. It will be nice having everyone start on equal ground.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    This gon be interesting.
    But what will happen is peopel start to ask whay do my warrior set have INT on it... whay can a Druid only be a healer in raid... whay is there no catch up gear mechanism.

Who was the genius that thought it was a good idea to let the alliance player walk to scarlet monastery becuse the closest flight point is a half continent away.

The only peopel who want vanilla back is player who never played vanilla....