10+ Year Old Account

So the Alliance getting Kul'Tiras and Lordaeron, but also repaired Stromgarde ?

That's fucking hilarious !

Aren't they just attacking Lordaeron? Don't remember anyone saying they get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Aren't they just attacking Lordaeron? Don't remember anyone saying they get it.
    I would like to think they will, considering they lose Teldrassil.

What would the Horde lose if not Lordaeron?

I've been waiting for this since Cata. Finally some movement on ACTUAL battlegrounds that move capital cities.

If we ever want blizzard to be able to tell an interesting war story, we have to stop counting areas/cities "our" side is losing. If you can never lose for bit, everything just becomes boring.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    What exactly is Horde getting if we lose Lordaeron and Silvermoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    What exactly is Horde getting if we lose Lordaeron and Silvermoon?
    you're not losing silvermoon. we lost theramore, southshore and now teldrassil. you lost camp taurajo.wooo such loss. seems a great bargain amirite?
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    you're not losing silvermoon. we lost theramore, southshore and now teldrassil. you lost camp taurajo.wooo such loss. seems a great bargain amirite?
    Southshore, that was a bar and a shack right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    Southshore, that was a bar and a shack right?
    yeah i know it was small but it still counts. the horde bias at blizzard is sometime so annoying tbh and im not some hard ass fanboy.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    yeah i know it was small but it still counts. the horde bias at blizzard is sometime so annoying tbh and im not some hard ass fanboy.
    Horde bias? How many leaders did Alliance lose so far?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Those trees and the terrain/skybox certainly look updated, and the fort/city of course too.

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    If we ever want blizzard to be able to tell an interesting war story, we have to stop counting areas/cities "our" side is losing. If you can never lose for bit, everything just becomes boring.
    Exactly. Horde are literally destroying the world tree, Teldrassil for those that are crying "but it's not fair!". There's not much coming back from an entire tree on fire like that. We can't have a repeat of Orgrimmar where the entire place was ransacked by both factions yet nothing actually changed. It doesn't help push the story forward and it just needs to be excepted that things change. It's not like they're going to get rid of something completely without replacing it with something else somewhere else.