Poll: What do you think of the next expansion?

Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The actual reveal trailer is my 2nd favorite, behind Legion. Not the cinematic. The feature trailer.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Stop thinking about the war between the horde and alliance, and start thinking about what caused it.
    All the void / old god stuff people wanted is likely still happening, they just decided to use a different label.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madsong View Post
    i miss some classes/skills informations, and again extremly disapointed with warfront
    There's a new pannel at 16:00 PDT that might cover class/skill and other game mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaknRhinos View Post
    Wrong, it was about 3 factions. Legion/UD, Horde, Alliance, and their War for Azeroth. It was about how the 2 factions are influenced by the Legion and vice versa.

There were faction fights in the campaign and infighting, on both sides. The first game(WC3)was about Horde carving out a spot for themselves and TFT was about the Legion and both faction trying to stop them.

The game was set to take another level complexity, until WoW release, where they dumbed down the Lore to fit gameplay purposes. The UD should have NEVER been with Horde.

It was even set up like this -

Legion - Naga, UD, and Blood Elves
    Alliance - Humans, Night Elves, and Dwarf/Gnomes
    Horde - Orc, Trolls, and Tauren

THAT should have been WoW from the start.
    Legion is its own faction as is the undead, and even so the forsaken. All three hate each other. Hell, sylvannas made vari kill his brothers. Lich king plotted completely against the legion, and was facing off against the forsaken too.

And the naga were with illidan, and azshara, as we're the blood elves and the broken and satyrs. So technically the third faction should have been the illidari, as by tft.

Horde also had goblins and ogres in the founding.

Undead could have been a faction unto it's own, with Undead x races to even Lich races.

But both Undead and the legion were built up as the big baddies in wc3. They alluded to the old gods with arthas coming in contact with a forgotten one.

It’s basically a filler expansion. I’m not disappointed, but not excited either.

Deleted
    I'm honestly getting strong WoD vibes form thie expansion. Legion had class orders, artifacts and campaigns. New class and revamps for all the others. Mythic+ and wq systems. Legendaries.

What have they announced here? Nothing, there is nothing new apart from some minor features like uncharted isle, which i bet will be something that will grow boring after the first two times you do it. No feature that can convince me to hype for BfA. Pretty meh.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    horde was in shambles after pandaria we basically changed 4 warchief in 2 xpack, thrall>garrosh>vol'jin>sylvanas, orgrimmar was raided, garrosh was arrested, ton of losses and also we still have all those crap in barrens that blizzard never removed.
    It was 4 warchiefs in 5 expansions. Thrall was Warchief in Wrath (1) and stepped down for Garrosh. Garrosh stayed in control during cata (2). In MoP (3) he was deposed and replaced by Vol'jin. In WoD (4) nothing happened. In Legion (5) Vol'jin died and was replaced by Sylvania. Ogrimmar was liberated and shows no scars of being concurred. As far as tons of loses the Alliance has lost more territory and it's reflected I the game. The 1 victory they actually have is undone by phasing at the end of the quest chain (dust wallow).

Deleted

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Madsong View Post
    My first feelings :

- Lack of a real main villain for the moment, if they finally put a big Azshara thing in it i'll totally be ok

- Dont care about the vanilla server, i think things like level scalling, zone/instance updates and timewalking event are better

- I really dont like the subraces, i would have prefered more personalisation options, we'll see nearly no difference with the tauren, Draenei and dwarf, Zandalari are trolls with nightborne skeleton, so less stylish, i would have prefered high elves on void ones, nightbornes could have been ok for the horde if there was not already too much blood elves in it, however i pretty like to have darker elves

- The islands expeditions are just the mop scenarios, nothing new

- Extremly disapointed with the warfronts, was waiting for something like this since the beguining, and its... pve...

- I really like the new pvp approach, I think it's gonna be better if they correctly mix it with phasing, pretty hype with the bounty system

- Level scale : They should have make a total 0/120 scale, a little bit disapointed

- The new Ap with the amulet looks a little boring

- I like the Kultiras/Zandalar design, I like the various zones and i think they''re gonna be pretty surprising like in pandaria

I'm actually on a 3/10 hype, can go 7/10 if Azshara, i miss some classes/skills informations, and again extremly disapointed with warfront
    +1 Agree 100%

7+ Year Old Account
    I love it. WarCraft was always about horde vs alliance conflict.. we've gone a long away from that since the beginning.. and I am so glad we're getting back to that.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Deleted
    Finall no big bullsh*t evil Force. Just classic Warcraft war.

10+ Year Old Account
    I HATE it, we know very well of the danger of Old Gods, fuck the shadow priest artifact gives u many info, emerlad nightmare give u multiple info, and what happens ? alliance and horde on each other throats and let the old gods and their followers dance too happy that they are probably drunk themselves to death
    Unless they make the price way too high, like lost 90% of azeroth to old gods, I fucking hate it
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    The problem with "Battle for Azeroth" is the same as the one for Cataclysm/Pandaria -- in a faction war, there has to be a 'winner', and no one will be happy with the outcome regardless of who 'wins' if it's essentially a truce. I hope Blizzard knows what they are doing.
    MoP was continue of Cata war, and in MoP alliance won, check my signature
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Like other people have said it seems really filler like. Similar to how Cata or WoD was. Really has the whole cata vibe with the going back to rework the old zones for leveling. A lot of people were expecting more on the void or old gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    World PvP is horrible, and those that like it are the worst sort of people.
    Yes, yes, let the salt flow through you. World PvP is the best form of PvP. If you're a carebear fag, don't opt in. The rest of us will be getting, presumably, fantastic rewards for doing so. Can't fucking wait.

Can see you are desperate for reasons to hate on the game but if you stop to think for a bit they already even showed azshara and obviously the old gods/void are behind this war which seems its just the lvling part anyway. And warzones have nothing to do with pvp, its 20player coop pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    Please do.
    I thought you were gone? Why are you still posting here? Oh you can't let go like every other pathetic hater on these forums. Literally makes me laugh out loud seeing people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Point being it was not about Alliance vs Horde, though obviously that conflict played a part, narratively but the vast majority has nothing to do with Humans vs Orcs.
    How so? WC3 brought complexity to the duel faction outlook by adding a third. Because, like Starcraft(everyone seems to forget about), Warcraft needed faction complexity. WC3 COPIED Starcraft's success of the RTS/Campaign genre. See the similarities? Zerg, Toss, Human - Orc, UD, Elf. It's the freaking trinity. Legion = Zerg in this instance, but don't people look at it like that. Toss and Human fight but the Zerg is a problem, but that doesn't stop them from fighting.

It's like people are forgetting history, here. Or simply don't know, because they are too freaking young and didn't experience it.

im on the fence really

but really really have this nasty feeling that its gonna be WoD 2.0 with real expansion coming in 9.0 with void and old gods themes.

Yeah kinda feels like a filler expansion, but I'm glad we still get Azshara this expansion. Feels like the real big deal(s) won't happen until the expansion after this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    It was 4 warchiefs in 5 expansions. Thrall was Warchief in Wrath (1) and stepped down for Garrosh. Garrosh stayed in control during cata (2). In MoP (3) he was deposed and replaced by Vol'jin. In WoD (4) nothing happened. In Legion (5) Vol'jin died and was replaced by Sylvania. Ogrimmar was liberated and shows no scars of being concurred. As far as tons of loses the Alliance has lost more territory and it's reflected I the game. The 1 victory they actually have is undone by phasing at the end of the quest chain (dust wallow).
    thrall effectively stepped down at the start of cata, garrosh ruled for 1 xpack and then become the final boss of pandaria, vol'jin ruled in wod and died at the start of legion so?
    Orgrimmar was the host of the raid, nuff said wanna see if they have the gal to use SW this time around.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Yes, yes, let the salt flow through you. World PvP is the best form of PvP. If you're a carebear fag, don't opt in. The rest of us will be getting, presumably, fantastic rewards for doing so. Can't fucking wait.
    i think you will be very surprised once you realise that given choice 99% people will toggle pvp off the moment they have this option on pvp servers.