Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    they arent high elves, but hey, it's something.. i just wonder what is their backstory, why would they fight for the alliance
    Many have sought to harness the corruptive magic of the Void. Most who tried have fallen into madness. Determined to use this power for the good of Azeroth, Alleria Windrunner is the first mortal to succeed at defying the shadow's whispers. Coming to the aid of a group of her kin who nearly gave in to the darkness, Alleria has vowed to train these Void Elves to control the shadows within them and pledge their newfound powers to the Alliance.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...races#void-elf

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    They look rather pale, not the High Elves I wanted.

Anybody know about class options for them? Wouldn't make sense for them to be Paladins.
    It's on the official expansion site. Surprised they got monks. Would have loved to see druids, but not shocked they didn't get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    They don't have wings...they basically look like a Blood Elf DK without actually being a DK.

Just pale Blood Elves with blue eyes.
    Just an inferior bootleg version of Blood elves is the correct sentence I'd believe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
    Then they have to give us real High Elves.

I'm sorry, but this is not what I wanted.

Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-11-03 at 10:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Just an inferior bootleg version of Blood elves is the correct sentence I'd believe
    Pretty much...Alliance gets bootlegs while Horde gets new and or improved.

i find them looking pretty cool. better than belfs or nelfs. but hey that's just me.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Hopefully the customization will allow us to make them Helfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Hopefully the customization will allow us to make them Helfy.
    Skin tones that allow you to be less blue/more regular colored. Could totally see that.

I'm sure the wings are permanent, you have to wait and see. It is a good point that the wings have a touch of distinction

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that's how pale works, that's just a sickly shade of blue.
    Think Pale was still the better option of the two words I had, the other was 'undead/dead'
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Then they have to give us real High Elves.

I'm sorry, but this is not what I wanted.

you have a race with the blood elf model can not ask for more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    The blurb on the page says thay she encounters a group of Void Elves and trains them not to succumb to the Void. So they are not say, the Silver Covenant, going: "Welp. Time to juice up on Void juju"
    Still sounds more like she found some who just didn't have a good day.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    you have a race with the blood elf model can not ask for more
    What a dumb response. That's like taking Blood Elves, drawing a penis on their forehead and telling people to be happy about it. How about you just give us High Elves? That's what the whole idea of subraces is for.

I think Void Elves look like shit. I think they kinda look like undead elves. Not what I wanted.

What a dumb response. That's like taking Blood Elves, drawing a penis on their forehead and telling people to be happy about it. How about you just give us High Elves? That's what the whole idea of subraces is for.

I think Void Elves look like shit. I think they kinda look like undead elves. Not what I wanted.
    but it is what you have, it was obvious that they would not have the exact same skin as the blood elf

When they announced allied races, I became so hyped. People have been asking for High Elves for Alliance since what, like even before Blood Elves were introduced for the Horde? Because they saw High Elves in WC3 and thought that it would be cool to play as them in the actual world of Warcraft. Some of those people were content with Blood Elves as the alternative, but some, like me, wanted actual High Elves, the ones with blue eyes and loyalty to the Alliance, like the Silver Covenant elves that were introduced in WotLK. And now we finally got allied races and no High Elves. Instead we got, like Lady Velvet said, "Just an inferior bootleg version of Blood elves". I personally have wanted a High Elf Paladin since I started playing WoW, but back then the only option for paladins was humans, so I went with that. I'm still playing human paladin to this day, because there still isn't an option to play a High Elf paladin. When I saw the announcement for the allied races, I went "Really? Finally? Please, please let there be high elves for the Alliance"! But no such luck. I'm so disappointed. It's especially insulting because the main argument against High Elves being a playable race always was that "there are too few of them and they have no city". Void elves have never even had a city, because they weren't a group of people that existed until the announcement of this expansion, the only "void elf" who technically existed before it was Alleria, but she was never called a "void elf" once in the whole Argus storyline, and, as was said at the announcement, void elves are "an elite squad trained by Alleria", so there are even fewer of them than there are High Elves. But somehow they are worthy of becoming an allied race, and High elves are not. I'm pissed and disappointment. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I'm sure the wings are permanent, you have to wait and see. It is a good point that the wings have a touch of distinction
    Are you going to shed some big salty tears when they actually release the character creation options and everything you said in this thread turns out to be false?

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    I saw in a picture of the highmountain druid bear form in the hype thread. Does anyone have pictures of the void elf skin color options?
    Any chance you could share a link to this bear form?

It is about time that High elf naggers should get over themselves and roll a Blood elf if they want to play as a High elf that bad.
    High elves are not gonna be a thing ever. They introduced subraces and decided to bring bootleg Void elves instead of High elves.
    More blue pupil-less inferior elves for the Alliance. I'm really glad I'm not an Alliance player.

*Sin'dorei giggles playing in the distance*

They just look like Blood Elf DKs to me...

Deleted
    It is about time that High elf naggers should get over themselves and roll a Blood elf
    I have several of them. I just want to play them on Alliance.