Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It's about time something changes in Azeroth. The cataclysm did next to nothing compared to the sundering and the demon invasion in Legion was supposed to be the biggest of all time, yet you saw little consequence ingame. Horde loosing Eastern Kingdoms and Alliance loosing Kalimdor is a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    It would be quite impressive. I'd love to see them just completely obliterate two major capitals for Horde and Alliance and see where they take it.

Nothing like nuking an entire fucking city to spark Faction Warfare, am I right, Jaina?
    I'm going to go with the Alliance starting the war by marching on Lorderon.
    They were pushed out of Lorderon, Sylvanas crossed the sea to Kalimdor and decided to have a little fire in remembrance.

Yeah, it's so fucking typical. Burn down fucking Stormwind instead of Teldrassil that actually is nice. Stormwind is so fucking dull and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwing View Post

I guess Draenei/Blood Elves will be able to hold their lands, maybe with help of the new allies. I see black for the Frostwolves though and hey, if Drek'Tar or one of his children is hurt Thrall might finally pledge himself fully to the Horde again. Wouldn't it be a nice comeback if he is the one burning Teldrassil?

Speaking of: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...atsNext002.jpg

Sylvanas or Tyrande? Could be a random elf, but one of these two would be cooler.
    Would make him the biggest hipocrit yet. Theremore gets obliterate, “Oh Jaina don’t give in to your hatred, think of the children, blah blah.” He loses someone he cares for, “I’m going to burn down a mutherfucking world tree with a city on it”
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

This expansion? Hard to tell. But it looks like from the route they intend to go that if it's not this expansion they'll be gone the next. That might be a Cata level revamp of zones since not only will they need to redo the zones they're taking from from the Horde in EK, they'll need to strip out all the Horde quests and outposts from everywhere else. Not sure how much they Alliance stuff they'd pull from Kalimdor. Maybe Darkshore and half of Ashenvale?

Ah well, either way I'm sure the Horde will get the villain stick and Orgrimmar will be sacked again.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Yeah, it's so fucking typical. Burn down fucking Stormwind instead of Teldrassil that actually is nice. Stormwind is so fucking dull and boring.
    That describes every single alliance capitals. Well I guess ironforge gets a pass.
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    It's still possible they are waiting to go into that detail at 4pm today
    It's gonna be about gameplay there, so I doubt it. It would've been in the trailer or at least the panel that followed it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Certainly nothing on the scale of Cataclysm, or else they would've mentioned it.
    those things would likely be seen with scenarios like the broken shore

But as to permanent world changes, would really doubt widespread changes to leveling zones
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    If they take UC away from my UD mage im going to take my monthly fee away from blizz pockets. This expac looks like shit anyways with all this pvp shite.
    It’s mostly KvK, not PvP.

they honestly should wow needs to advance and not stay so static

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    If Teldrassil gets burned to the ground, yet the Forsaken defend Lordaeron, I will call out Blizzard on its faction bias bullshit until I'm blue in the face.
    yup..i agree. We "loose" a starting zone...they a underused ( no pun intended) capitol.

Before what i saw today i wouldve said the allies taking loradaeon was unthinkable BUT now?

I think that it will end with the whole of EK in Ally hands and the whole of Kalimdor in Horde hands and that will be the peace. It really is the only way the 2 factions could ever live together and that is with a fucking massive ocean in the middle.

The Forsaken can have Desolace as a new home and the Belfs can have Azuremyst isle if they are forced to leave and the draenai well they can go anywhere in the EK they like and the nelfs can have duskwood.

As for gameplay mechanics well iam not sure how they will handle it without a shit ton of phasing but we shall see.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I posted this in another thread but it applies here too:

I think the Night Elves are more natural wanderers than Worgen/Gilneans tbh, and wouldn't it be sorta nice to see the Gilneans help the night elves the way they helped them in their time of need by housing them in Gilneas in part? I also think that the forsaken, by virtue of Slyv being warchief, can pretty easily make org their adopted home and find a corner to make their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I hope the Forsaken megablight the ruins of Lordaeron so that alliance scum gets to have super aids if they manage to retake the place.
    Yeah thats what i wouldve expected them to do to make the whole area permanently uninhabitable for centuries!!

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Sorry, but ownership doesn't go to their corpses. It has always and will always belong to the Humans and now Blizzard is solidifying that by actually giving it to us. Sure, we lose Teldrassil but Night Elves are scum and the root of all our problems anyway so they deserve it.
    How do you know it is given to Alliance?

Deleted
    Haha Alliance lost Theramore and now Teldrassil, now they only got IF and SW left... how can they even march on lordaeron with that? shouldnt the horde just roflstomp em to the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I hope the Forsaken megablight the ruins of Lordaeron so that alliance scum gets to have super aids if they manage to retake the place.
    This, Undead should do! Who the fuck is Alliance to take undercity?

--

This is fucking bullshit. Undercity being "gifted" to Alliance makes no fucking sense. I am not sure what Blizzard is thinking...
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2017-11-03 at 11:08 PM.

Teldrassil is pretty much where everybody started their WoW experience, Night Elf Hunter and whatnot. It's an interesting decision to say the least.

Deleted
    So this will be a bit salty...

But i feel like Teldrassil might just be burned down. Cus would not be the first time Alliance get shafted. and The siege of undercity probaly will just fail, or be in a stalemant, and then at the end of the expation the alliance will redraw... SO probaly Teldrassil , cus it would not be chrismas if alliance did not loose more land.

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Would make him the biggest hipocrit yet. Theremore gets obliterate, “Oh Jaina don’t give in to your hatred, think of the children, blah blah.” He loses someone he cares for, “I’m going to burn down a mutherfucking world tree with a city on it”
    I guess Jaina would call him that...