Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fuck this game.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    All my whats for what happened in the Dig - Expert series

That was such a close set. I have to say though that Dignitas sort of got outmacroed on both maps. Expert essentially gave away the early game in both matches with a plan to win the late game. Felt very calculated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    That was such a close set. I have to say though that Dignitas sort of got outmacroed on both maps. Expert essentially gave away the early game in both matches with a plan to win the late game. Felt very calculated.
    The first one seemed like they got out drafted.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Not as much as Fnatic got outdrafted in that ToD game.

15+ Year Old Account
    That fucking time when cut to the players while an intense moment of the game was happening..I literally yelled at my computer scream.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    So far, last week's Kharazim is 0-3 three maps in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Bo3 Single elim Mode is goin to get so much criticism if there is another upset like Expert winning over Dig

I feel like you need a double elimination if you're gonna go BO3, there's just too much variance otherwise.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    That Bo3 Single elim Mode is goin to get so much criticism if there is another upset like Expert winning over Dig
    Fnatic losing 2 games to Tempo Storm in whatever format is going to be a big upset.

I don´t think it´s a problem with the format. Expert flat out outplayed Dig (and it´s not like Dig are so far ahead of Expert, let´s not forget they didn´t make the Western Clash not long ago, even if they have refound their form since - they weren´t all that impressive in the group stage mind you) and Fnatic are trying too hard to hide strats that it´s costing them.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2017-11-03 at 11:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is it with those Kara picks...just eugh

Deleted
    This is the best Khara pick in these four games though. Uther solo heal is gonna be ultra rough; they need a level advantage via Dehaka or need to blow up people ultra fast. Either is possible, but not easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Tempest's lesson after the loss: 'We plan to allocate the remainder of 2017 to improving our mechanics...'
    Ballistix before the game: ' ~ Can't lose; better mechanics...'

I believed it too. Twice. But I can better afford to be wrong than two of the best teams in the world. Koreans really need to learn there are more aspects to the game than clicking really fast, hitting your skillshots and jukeing nicely.

15+ Year Old Account
    WTF with that draft? Really? God...that was just horrible. How do you even draft that? I am severely disappointed.

Deleted
    Rolled my eyes and went to bed after seeing draft pick 10 in the last game. Good decision it seems after having a peek in the reddit thread.

Still criticism of R20 is way out of proportion. Both Tempo Storm and them improved, exceeded all realistic expectations and showed they upset even the biggest names before 'deer in headlights' sets in.

Just caught up, now both my favourite NA and EU team are out. Great stuff
    I am the lucid dream

Dig

Blizzcon 2015: Finals
    Blizzcon 2016: Semis
    Blizzcon 2017: Quarters
    Blizzcon 2018: ???

:thinking:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Dig

Blizzcon 2015: Finals
    Blizzcon 2016: Semis
    Blizzcon 2017: Quarters
    Blizzcon 2018: ???

:thinking:
    If you ask me, depiste being a strong team, I think their success lies heavily in wheter current meta fits them or not.

Snitch can try as hard as he can to be the renown hyper carry as sCsC or XingC (Sadly no longer in HotS), but for me Mene with his Mages was always their most dangerous asset. Currently the meta does not favor Mages that much, yet some team still find success with some of them. Weirdly enough, Dignitas does not play to strengths of their players and just goes for meta drafts no matter what, putting one of the huge playmakers on passive secondary roles.

On this event, Mene played Falstad, Tassadar, Abathur and Brightwing. Not a single Mage and yet we saw Li-Ming, Chromie and even Gul'dan being picked a lot by other teams.

15+ Year Old Account
    If feel like Roll20 seems to be subpar when Glaurung is playing a hero he really can't initiate the fight with. They seem weak when he plays Brightwing, because he is their playcaller. Being a play caller and stuck on a hero who can't start a fight just feels bad.

Reminder semi finals begin today:

6pm CET:
    MVP Black (WR: 2, KR: 1) vs Team expert (WR: 5, EU: 3)

8pm CET:
    Fnatic (WR: 1, EU: 1) vs Ballistic (WR: 3, KR: 2)

- - - Updated - - -

Dignitas died for this
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I feel like Team Freedom put up more of a fight than Team Expert did vs MVP Black.