Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Who else wants a REMASTERED Vanilla???

-updated graphics
    -better class balance
    -improved UI

You know like what Pokemon Games do with their old titles FireRed, HeartGold, etc. Thoughts? I know there are purists out there and there are also toxic people who just want the crappy parts of the game to stay so that were pressured to go to their latest expansion. Ive been on private servers for a minute using sweetfx and reshade to enhance the graphics past what retail wow looks like (used to use it on there too)

*edit: lots of little shitheads in the forum who are still crying that real wow is coming back are talking about resources wasted on vanilla. There is a SEPERATE Blizz team that is working on retweaking/remastering the game

http://www.pcgamer.com/this-is-how-b...a-wow-servers/
    Last edited by Coffeexbean; 2017-11-04 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    -updated graphics
    -better class balance
    -improved UI.
    In other words, current WOW... you're welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhhh no no no. Ya'll asked for pristine, perfect vanilla exactly as it was in 2004, and that's what you're getting!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

why can't people be grateful that Classic servers are going to be a thing now. You wanted classic, you got classic. No quality of life additions that wasn't in classic.

Deleted
    I would like this much more then Just a 100% like vanila.
    So many quaility of life improvments. but will be interesting to see what will happend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was kinda hoping for a Diablo 1 or 2 remaster.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like what you're asking, but I think it would ruin it.

So going with no.

So many asked, nobody wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    why can't people be grateful that Classic servers are going to be a thing now. You wanted classic, you got classic. No quality of life additions that wasn't in classic.
    Asking this community to appreciate something....
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    In other words, current WOW... you're welcome.
    no not at all.
    new wow has
    -lfg
    -cross realm
    -flying
    -easy mobs
    -fast progression
    -catch up
    -etc
    we can go on forever

Call me crazy, but I don't mind Vanilla graphics. It was part of the charm.

Class balance is a hornet's nest that they're not going to touch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Ohhhh no no no. Ya'll asked for pristine, perfect vanilla exactly as it was in 2004, and that's what you're getting!
    This. Vanilla was awful, and people wanted it so much they can have it for the 5minutes until they get bored of spamming trade for groups. Can't wait for the spam of posts about how grindy/time-consuming/buggy/unbalanced/etc etc it is.

So you want vanilla but you don't want vanilla? I can understand the latter.

Wouldn't have it any other way. Can't wait!

Deleted
    I suspect the updated graphics will be in but that's about it. I'm looking forward to people complaining about too little bag space and how pets, mounts, toys, arrows and soulstones clog it up.

see this is the the person i was reffering too, everyone point and laugh. clearly I asked for what I asked you can read yes

10+ Year Old Account
    -updated graphics
    -better class balance
    -improved UI

You know like what Pokemon Games do with their old titles FireRed, HeartGold, etc. Thoughts? I know there are purists out there and there are also toxic people who just want the crappy parts of the game to stay so that were pressured to go to their latest expansion.
    Sorry, but no. People wanted the old days, they have it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    no not at all.
    new wow has
    -lfg
    -cross realm
    -flying
    -easy mobs
    -fast progression
    -catch up
    -etc
    we can go on forever
    Sorry...you wanted vanilla but now literally the second you get it you want to make it more like live...you made your bed now sleep in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    I suspect the updated graphics will be in but that's about it. I'm looking forward to people complaining about too little bag space and how pets, mounts, toys, arrows and soulstones clog it up.
    ima play devils advocate and say I think that stuffs fine.. it makes bags a lot more valuable. inventory space is something to actually consider

You don't know what we're getting...