Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Aaah no, Pigeonholing able classes into healing specs needs to be a thing again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how that would be vanilla.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    It was actually sarcasm, in the sense that people have waged a war (of the typing/whining variety) to get classic servers, and now that Blizz has caved - people want remastered this, modern that, current UI, etc.

I've no idea what 'version' of classic servers Blizz is going to deliver. I just feel like... why ask for vanilla WoW when people want to cherrypick features and improvements from the current game too?
    Then cherrypick versions, so. I agree, but I also am BIG advocate for Classic. I will trust Blizzard to do the right thing. Is that naive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yup...pretty much the second they get them they're demanding changes.
    Exactly. And its not just this guy's topic... people are making posts like this on Twitter, on the official forums, etc. "I hope they add <thing from modern WoW>! I hope we can at least fly! We'll still have draenei and belfs right?" Etc etc.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    They did say it was running on a modern framework, so I would expect the program performance to be hugely improved over what it used to be. Combined with the fact that people have better internet and computers then they used to have, it will be a more pleasant experience.

If you want other things improved, that is hard, because you can't pick and choose what you like without ruining the expierence. So your paladins are going to be alliance only, generally useless buff based classes, and their seal will fall off every time you judge. Your hunter is going to have to feed his pet, teach it incrementally better skills, and spend 1/2 the inventory on ammo, it is just the way the game was, you can't change that.

The real deal breaker for most people is going to be zero new content. Forever. If you want the authentic experience you can never get it because you aren't going to be trying to gear up for the next raid, because there will never be one. Once you get your BiS weapon, you will never need a weapon again (You will need resistance gear, but again, only once). A lot of people are going to have fun in this mode, but it is going to cause a lot of complaining, I hope blizzard is ready.

Deleted
    As long as they dont change the general feeling of it.

No LFD
    No LFR
    No Transmog
    No CRZ

I'll take it a step further, what point is Vanilla considered Vanilla, 2.0? 1.0? .5? See what I am saying? Some will say 1.2233232323 is the best. Nah, freaking complainers.
    The way you shut those people up is by releasing 1.0 and then patching on the same days vanilla did. For purity reasons and so on :>
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

It was actually sarcasm, in the sense that people have waged a war (of the typing/whining variety) to get classic servers, and now that Blizz has caved - people want remastered this, modern that, current UI, etc.

I've no idea what 'version' of classic servers Blizz is going to deliver. I just feel like... why ask for vanilla WoW when people want to cherrypick features and improvements from the current game too?
    Those people are mental, so like.. Yeah

Lol watching the splintering of the "we want vanilla" faction is more fun than any vanilla server could be.

Ohhhh no no no. Ya'll asked for pristine, perfect vanilla exactly as it was in 2004, and that's what you're getting!
    This, this and more of this.

People cry for this stupid servers,(i still can't believe they fucking listened) and now you guys gonna get what you asked, no more complains.

Ohhhh no no no. Ya'll asked for pristine, perfect vanilla exactly as it was in 2004, and that's what you're getting!
    I type ten characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    They did say it was running on a modern framework, so I would expect the program performance to be hugely improved over what it used to be. Combined with the fact that people have better internet and computers then they used to have, it will be a more pleasant experience.

If you want other things improved, that is hard, because you can't pick and choose what you like without ruining the expierence. So your paladins are going to be alliance only, generally useless buff based classes, and their seal will fall off every time you judge. Your hunter is going to have to feed his pet, teach it incrementally better skills, and spend 1/2 the inventory on ammo, it is just the way the game was, you can't change that.

The real deal breaker for most people is going to be zero new content. Forever. If you want the authentic experience you can never get it because you aren't going to be trying to gear up for the next raid, because there will never be one. Once you get your BiS weapon, you will never need a weapon again (You will need resistance gear, but again, only once). A lot of people are going to have fun in this mode, but it is going to cause a lot of complaining, I hope blizzard is ready.
    I mean whats why it would progress into future expansion... and those are the major game changing alterations that no one is asking for.. its about modernizing the game not adding core gameplay features from other expansions.. making it shiny and smooth and playable with the slow paced gameplay and forced player interaction

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Was kinda hoping for a Diablo 1 or 2 remaster.
    I would love remastered versions of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    As long as they dont change the general feeling of it.

No LFD
    No LFR
    No Transmog
    No CRZ
    Does this mean i will not see your stupid threads about Transmog being bad again?

Now today was a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    In other words, current WOW... you're welcome.
    Well, yeah, actually. I think I would even give it a go, if that were the case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    In other words, current WOW... you're welcome.
    This.
    /10-chars

You guys begged for outdated old crusty ass Warcraft, live in the festering shit hole you begged and pleaded for. I'll enjoy the polished new content. :3

why are there soooo many people that hate classic wow???? lol it gave birth to the pile of shit you play now oooooooor was the foundation of the "great" game you now play. its like hating vanilla ice cream but you eat cookies and and cream...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Does this mean i will not see your stupid threads about Transmog being bad again?

Now today was a good day.
    Yes, finally i can shatup...because i'm going home and never coming back xD

"Someone once said that you can't go home again
    BUT they lacked vision...and a temporal-discombobulator. hihihihi"