Matching System Now 'Makes' U Lose

Sometime during Legion -not sure when but it was not there at start- a change was made regarding the matching system. While some changes are apparent -I assume- for most the one that I am sure of now that was not announced is in the form a punishment. Punishment for what you may say? Well, Blizz has a built in black list and if you get on it the matching system will intentionally put you either into games that are alreasy started and losing or with other players on the black list.

Before this change -and for a long while- I used to have a way to get out of 'bad' groups. By bad groups I mean you know when it seems your faction is losing game after game? I let the BG enter timer run out x2 or x3 times in a row and next game is almost always a win. If you do that now, you are almost guaranteed entry in an ongoing losing game.

If you /afk the matching system puts you on a black list and you will get a crap matching once debuff fades. During prime time its easy to test this if you have some hours to kill.

While I realize most would welcome some sort of punishment for /afk'ers, I just wish such changes would be announced.

...then again the moon landing was faked ..

or the queue tries to put you into a game the quickest and tends to try and fill slots where people leave..which surprise surprise happens when people are starting to lose or get afk kicked....

a lot more people are dropping out of bad games these days so that's most likely why you get into those games. i mean what's they point in spending the entire time in a terrible game where your teams getting farmed for the entire duration because your team can't be bothered to put in any effort?

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    a lot more people are dropping out of bad games these days so that's most likely why you get into those games. i mean what's they point in spending the entire time in a terrible game where your teams getting farmed for the entire duration because your team can't be bothered to put in any effort?
    Because with that behaviour you fuck over other players, not only yourself getting Deserteur but giving another guy that is in queue for maybe 5-10 minutes the chance to get your empty spot in an shitty already lost BG. Therfor.. forcing him to waste his time AFK in this BG, leave to also get Deserteur and therfor opening up this empty spot for another guy in the queue and so on and so on, you get the point right? OR play the damn, maybe uncomfortable 99,9% lose BG, that YOU have had to play in the first place!

Just stay in the damn BG and play it out and don't fuck over other people with your shitty attitude towards those kind of situations because you can not handle a lose like an adult. Seriously. (general speaking here...)

I see so many people leaving BGs just after 2-3 minutes into the round, just because those wannabe elitism people think nothing is right what others do but only their shit is. And ragequit because of that. I could puke everytime I see this.

Of course it is terrible for you to waste time in such abad BG... BUT that is no justification to fuck over other players, maybe even more. It is selfish and immature behaviour. The problem is, most kids nowadays do not realize the whole situation it puts us in, when people mass leave BGs more and more. The last couple of weeks I stopped playing BGs in general, because 7 out of 10 games I queue up for, I join already running and lost BGs... AND on top of that, I've to wait 7+ minutes for the BG to pop.

Short: When you leave BGs on a regular basis (doesn't matter the reason) YOU ARE part of this problem.
    Last edited by nodq; 2017-11-03 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    Because with that behaviour you fuck over other players, not only yourself getting Deserteur but giving another guy that is in queue for maybe 5-10 minutes the chance to get your empty spot in an shitty already lost BG. Therfor.. forcing him to waste his time AFK in this BG, leave to also get Deserteur and therfor opening up this empty spot for another guy in the queue and so on and so on, you get the point right? OR play the damn, maybe uncomfortable 99,9% lose BG, that YOU have had to play in the first place!

Just stay in the damn BG and play it out and don't fuck over other people with your shitty attitude towards those kind of situations because you can not handle a lose like an adult. Seriously. (general speaking here...)

I see so many people leaving BGs just after 2-3 minutes into the round, just because those wannabe elitism people think nothing is right what others do but only their shit is. And ragequit because of that. I could puke everytime I see this.

Of course it is terrible for you to waste time in such abad BG... BUT that is no justification to fuck over other players, maybe even more. It is selfish and immature behaviour. The problem is, most kids nowadays do not realize the whole situation it puts us in, when people mass leave BGs more and more. The last couple of weeks I stopped playing BGs in general, because 7 out of 10 games I queue up for, I join already running and lost BGs... AND on top of that, I've to wait 7+ minutes for the BG to pop.

Short: When you leave BGs on a regular basis (doesn't matter the reason) YOU ARE part of this problem.
    the game's just too old and random bg's have been mishandled for too long that this is the reality we're in now.
    prior to Legion there was mass botting(90% of your team sometimes) and Blizzard did very little to combat it and Legion has had it's fair share of crap and considering the money they make on this game and other products they seem to spend very little on it. so it's no surprise you get apathy from the remaining players. if you want to be angry be angry at Blizzard.

the game's just too old and random bg's have been mishandled for too long that this is the reality we're in now.
    prior to Legion there was mass botting(90% of your team sometimes) and Blizzard did very little to combat it and Legion has had it's fair share of crap and considering the money they make on this game and other products they seem to spend very little on it. so it's no surprise you get apathy from the remaining players. if you want to be angry be angry at Blizzard.
    I agree, to an extend. But I am not angry actually. I am just dissappointed and annoyed by the behaviour of todays WoW players and their false arguments and missunderstanding of the general thing. But at the end we all play the game, and the Publisher/Developer handling the game/game modes bad doesn't justify bad attitudes or behaviour as a player towards the general system and/or other players. Blizzards is handling things bad since 2005, but 10 years ago people didn't use bots or did this leaving BGs all the time, like it is today. It is maybe a new generation problem or a "don't care anymore" problem, which is in fact, a tragic flaw of those people. If you can not handle bad decisions of Game Developers, just do not play the game, if it results in bad behaviour and fucking over other people because of your decisions made in that particular game.

I agree, to an extend. But I am not angry actually. I am just dissappointed and annoyed by the behaviour of todays WoW players and their false arguments and missunderstanding of the general thing. But at the end we all play the game, and the Publisher/Developer handling the game/game modes bad doesn't justify bad attitudes or behaviour as a player towards the general system and/or other players. Blizzards is handling things bad since 2005, but 10 years ago people didn't use bots or did this leaving BGs all the time, like it is today. It is maybe a new generation problem or a "don't care anymore" problem, which is in fact, a tragic flaw of those people. If you can not handle bad decisions of Game Developers, just do not play the game, if it results in bad behaviour and fucking over other people because of your decisions made in that particular game.
    actually yes.. if the developers handles things badly it will reflect in player behaviour.

actually yes.. if the developers handles things badly it will reflect in player behaviour.
    Of course it does. But that doesn't mean it is the right thing to do or a justification for anything. It just is immature behaviour. Because it doesn't change anything for the better, if anything, it makes things even worse. It is an illogical move to do.

Of course it does. But that doesn't mean it is the right thing to do or a justification for anything. It just is immature behaviour.
    no it's got nothing to do with maturity.

no it's got nothing to do with maturity.
    Care to elaborate on that argument, why this isn't the case? Otherwise, ok, delete it. The case is still the same, it doesn't help anybody, it doesn't change anything for the better, it makes things worse. Therfor, an illogical move. And for my personal understanding such things are done by teenagers (immature), illogical and irrational decisions because they don't know it better. Or by grown up people that never learned it in their life, therfor immature behaviour.

Care to elaborate on that argument, why this isn't the case? Otherwise, ok, delete it. The case is still the same, it doesn't help anybody, it doesn't change anything for the better, it makes things worse. Therfor, an illogical move. And for my personal understanding such things are done by teenagers (immature), illogical and irrational decisions because they don't know it better. Or by grown up people that never learned it in their life, therfor immature behaviour.
    because it isn't...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Sometime during Legion -not sure when but it was not there at start- a change was made regarding the matching system. While some changes are apparent -I assume- for most the one that I am sure of now that was not announced is in the form a punishment. Punishment for what you may say? Well, Blizz has a built in black list and if you get on it the matching system will intentionally put you either into games that are alreasy started and losing or with other players on the black list.

Before this change -and for a long while- I used to have a way to get out of 'bad' groups. By bad groups I mean you know when it seems your faction is losing game after game? I let the BG enter timer run out x2 or x3 times in a row and next game is almost always a win. If you do that now, you are almost guaranteed entry in an ongoing losing game.

If you /afk the matching system puts you on a black list and you will get a crap matching once debuff fades. During prime time its easy to test this if you have some hours to kill.

While I realize most would welcome some sort of punishment for /afk'ers, I just wish such changes would be announced.

...then again the moon landing was faked ..
    so, u deserted lots of BGs, hm? to notice such "punishment" system? cuz if u hadnt, y should a (not existing) system punish u?
    this is pathologically diagnosed as paranoid.
    to desert BGs is uncool, but to weaken the start position of a not proven, but supposed on ur anecdotal assumption bad group via BG Timer exploitation is legit. thats hypocrit.

maybe next time u try real arguments instead of fake news.

the last couple of weeks I stopped playing BGs in general, because 7 out of 10 games I queue up for, I join already running and lost BGs... AND on top of that, I've to wait 7+ minutes for the BG to pop.
    according to OPs (nonsense) claim, u must have left a lot of BGs and deserve to lose, hm?

there is no punishment system, but(t) in your heads.

feel free to desert (not just BGs :D)

i leave if a BG/thread isnt fun. i have 9 mains to maintain, a guild to run and millions to earn :D
    Last edited by mmocdfc202a8dc; 2017-11-04 at 01:17 AM.