Everything they showed us today was blended, except for models allready existing like that set the Lightforged Draenei use.

Can't wait to reroll my DK to Zandalari Troll though! (a bit off topic)

Glad my paladin is alliance though, always felt alliance got more paladin-ish sets, with their lions and blue banners etc.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2017-11-03 at 09:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance finally got choice to pick for playing a paladin. It's been over ten years.

I am really excited about the new armor and weapons. The texture some of the NPCs have for coats and other stuff makes me hoping.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Everything they showed us today was blended, except for models allready existing like that set the Lightforged Draenei use.

Can't wait to reroll my DK to Zandalari Troll though! (a bit off topic)

Glad my paladin is alliance though, always felt alliance got more paladin-ish sets, with their lions and blue banners etc.
    From this link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races it doesn't look like any of the new allied races(so far) can be DKs. Not sure about troll though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Guess I’m stuck being a belf still. I guess I can hope that the undead sub race can be paladins but that’s a long shot.

I'm curious for what the tier sets will look like for pallies and the other classes.

Also, after we discard our Artifact weapons, are we going back to picking up random weapons we find off of mobs and quests and such? It kinda feels like a step backwards, huh?

While I'm at it, I've always wished of a fan-community made tier sets to be made official, but the more I thought of it, the more I suspected that only the highest and experienced of concept designers would be considered, and everyone else would be looked over.
    Last edited by Krek01; 2017-11-03 at 10:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    I'm curious for what the tier sets will look like for pallies and the other classes.

Also, after we discard our Artifact weapons, are we going back to picking up random weapons we find off of mobs and quests and such? It kinda feels like a step backwards, huh?

While I'm at it, I've always wished of a fan-community made tier sets to be made official, but the more I thought of it, the more I suspected that only the highest and experienced of concept designers would be considered, and everyone else would be looked over.
    Random weapons, yeah. They said they are going to explain how that happens but essentially the understanding people got from it was that the artifacts had expended so much power to where they ran out when trying to stop Sargeras. So the weapons get put on the shelf but not tossed away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Alliance finally got choice to pick for playing a paladin. It's been over ten years.
    Too bad the allied races only have more of the same dwarves and draenei. Was hoping for void elves.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Too bad the allied races only have more of the same dwarves and draenei. Was hoping for void elves.
    Void Elves using the power of the light?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Both the Sethekk Arakkoa and the Twilight's Hammer have paladins...

(and who says paladins have to use light anyway? AD&D figured this out by 3rd edition!)
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2017-11-04 at 06:11 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    I was hoping they'd make night elves be paladins since that is what I thought the class campaign was easing us into.

Hopefully there will be more Allied races that can be paladins. We still don't know about the DI dwarves yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Sometimes I hate the fact that I play a humale but then remind myself that sets become bulkier and actually fit the body better.

Quote Originally Posted by QTface View Post
    Guess I’m stuck being a belf still. I guess I can hope that the undead sub race can be paladins but that’s a long shot.
    Sorry man, but there is no undead sub race. The six they showed are the ones they plan to introduce. They will only make new ones later if they have a reason to and it fits according to the devs in an interview with Panser (see: wowhead.com).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    From this link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races it doesn't look like any of the new allied races(so far) can be DKs. Not sure about troll though.
    Hmm, that will be a bummer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Random weapons, yeah. They said they are going to explain how that happens but essentially the understanding people got from it was that the artifacts had expended so much power to where they ran out when trying to stop Sargeras. So the weapons get put on the shelf but not tossed away.
    Yeah, pretty sure we have to sacrifice our artifacts to be able to defeat Sargeras in some way.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    The cinematic is seriously making want to jump back to the Alliance...

That gear isnt obtainable right? Hehe

Got the chest from one of the Greater Invasion bosses, and noticed the hue was just about a perfect match to the slate blue of the Mythic SoO set. I wish the cloak didn't have the reddish bit at the bottom, but dem's the breaks with WoW mogging.

Item List
    Head: Crown of Desolation
    Shoulders: Pauldrons of Winged Triumph (M)
    Cloak: Rinnila's Regal Cloak
    Chest: Breastplate of Terminal End (N)
    Tabard: Hellscream's Reach Tabard
    Hands: Gloves of Winged Triumph (M)
    Waist: Plate Belt of the War-Healer (M)
    Legs: Legguards of Winged Triumph (M)
    Feet: Wrathful Gladiator's Greaves of Triumph
    Weapon: Praetor's Ornamental Warblade
    Illusion: Fiery Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    That gear isnt obtainable right? Hehe
    Not yet at least, but we can hope for it being in the next expansion.

Looks like an Alliance-specific set, availabe from Warfronts...

Can the Horde not get some swords like the Alliance gets? Friggin' AXES man...

More here
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-11-05 at 01:02 AM.

Looks like an Alliance-specific set, availabe from Warfronts...

Can the Horde not get some swords like the Alliance gets? Friggin' AXES man...

More here
    Holy fucking shit dude. If we actually get that set and all those weapons it’ll be crazy. That’s a badass set.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Holy fucking shit dude. If we actually get that set and all those weapons it’ll be crazy. That’s a badass set.
    Thanks to the cinematic and now these item models, I'm feeling the itch to go back to Alliance!

Thanks to the cinematic and now these item models, I'm feeling the itch to go back to Alliance!
    It’s so good. I’d keep that transmogged for a long time. It’s amazing.

Thanks btw for always showing stuff like this in the forum. Wouldn’t have even known for a while without you posting so thanks mate.