Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    It has a very fine line of RPG in it to keep it a MMORPG, so I'll give you that one.

Considering this announcement is going to completely level and ruin private servers (they'll actually now only have 100 people if not less, thank god I can't wait to see Warmane fall) I think it'd best to at least update it :x
    I'll keep my location, thanks.

Private servers will keep running with thousands of players based on one simple fact: They'll be free of charge. They'll also keep all those "purists" whom won't be happy with the official Classic server for X reasons, and those "purists" will keep littering the forums with toxicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'll keep my location, thanks.

Private servers will keep running with thousands of players based on one simple fact: They'll be free of charge. They'll also keep all those "purists" whom won't be happy with the official Classic server for X reasons, and those "purists" will keep littering the forums with toxicity.
    Sweet delusions... You have clearly never played on private servers.
    Death to all undead rogues and mages!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    source
    10 chars
    It is a game from thirteen years ago. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    You are such a whiteknight Rorcanna
    On your location you put "Retail World of Warcraft, the one and only REAL WOW!"
    That means you refuse to have any critical thinking about "changes" to the game. For you "all changes" are good because you love Blizzard.

For me...i like the oldschool experience more. Old WoW is the REAL WOW!
    Classic example of duckling effect. You like first thing you've seen and refuse to evolve. Any changes are bad for you, because they are changes and we can't have changes in our kingdom, right?

tl;dr I like to apply mindless labels too

Quote Originally Posted by parcus View Post
    I have, and what exactly is "delusional" about it? Already there are people worried about wether the Classic server will be set to the release patch, or the final patch.

There's going to be a LOT of contention.

Quote Originally Posted by parcus View Post
    He hasn't.

His "location" is a direct hit, he's very anti-legacy with that "location" lmao. That's fine though, he can be him, I'll be me. I'll come back to this Forum however when Legacy is thriving and private servers take huge population hits with a simple "I told you so". So it's fine :>

Quote Originally Posted by GorkAndMork View Post
    Sure, you only need to hope people will play bad classes so you can have fun with your double trinket mage in BGs. But aside from PVP. Is it healthy to have half of specs to be useless in PVE? No rock paper scissors logic here.
    Its true for most specs in vanilla, warriors had overpower, rogues with cooldowns and thistle tea, mages with PoM, soul fire for locks, SoC for pallies, windfury for shammies, starfire for boomies, aimed>multi>arcane for hunters....who did i miss lol? I guess priests had blackout which was incredible strong.

Also no specs were useless in pve, remember this is when unique buffs could be brought to raids and you needed pallies for buffs. Everyone has a spot in vanilla raids, i sound like a broken record but the reason you saw class stacking in vanilla was not because that needed to happen, but because people were god awful lol. Trust me, you can easily clear a MC with 10 people afk.

I have, and what exactly is "delusional" about it? Already there are people worried about wether the Classic server will be set to the release patch, or the final patch.

Don't you know? Everyone wants to play "Classic" with "Patch 1.12.x", balanced classes, updated QOL and mechanics and tons of bug fixes and so on. Come one, that's common knowledge.

People that gonna get Vanilla Servers could be happy(for some time)
    I tried it myself,played on Nost and went one of the first lvl60...ASAP after that i stopped,this game was made for 2004 and thats it.(And yes im Veteran player i did played Vanilla back in the days)
    Ill enjoy my new M+ Dungeons,Many new Raid bosses and World Bosses,Events everywhere,Warpoints and everything new in BFA.You can enjoy griding gold for weeks and grinding rep for some gear that you might not need because none will take you(because your spec will be silly)also everyone knows the instances and raids inside out so they will be cleared for a day.

Deleted
    OK, So the boys & girls who wanted classic servers. You got 'em. Time to put your money where your mouth is. I'm not interested in Classic per se, but I'm very VERY interested in how popular it is.

In my opinion they should run them just like Nost.

Progress through patches (Blizzard can actually code though so if we progress through patches that MIGHT mean old talent tress, we'll see)
    Once they get to the last patch of each expansion (1.12.1, 2.4.3, 3.3.5 - Stopped here cause the rest are garbage)
    They'll stay there for 4-6 months, offer people the ability to Xfer off of that expansion on it's completed patch, to the next expansion - or, stay there. As long as you please.

Finaly! Best Blizzcon ever!

I do hope they balance vanilla tiny bit (aka more debuff slots & no ignite munching) & fix some long existing bugs

He hasn't.

His "location" is a direct hit, he's very anti-legacy with that "location" lmao. That's fine though, he can be him, I'll be me. I'll come back to this Forum however when Legacy is thriving and private servers take huge population hits with a simple "I told you so". So it's fine :>
    I have, and I'll repeat the experience, get to 60, clear Naxx 40 and post a screenshot with the caption "Was this supposed to be hard?" once the server is up, same class and name as I used on a certain server.

It's entirely possible to play Classic and not become a rabid fan of it, FYI.

But you keep believing that a server forever stagnated at a specific patch, will somehow outperform Live servers in the number of users when expansions with little new content sank to Classic sub-levels... If Blizzard saw the potential for that sort of success, we'd have gotten ONLY Classic servers after Legion. :>
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-11-04 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Its true for most specs in vanilla, warriors had overpower, rogues with cooldowns and thistle tea, mages with PoM, soul fire for locks, SoC for pallies, windfury for shammies, starfire for boomies, aimed>multi>arcane for hunters....who did i miss lol? I guess priests had blackout which was incredible strong.

Also no specs were useless in pve, remember this is when unique buffs could be brought to raids and you needed pallies for buffs. Everyone has a spot in vanilla raids, i sound like a broken record but the reason you saw class stacking in vanilla was not because that needed to happen, but because people were god awful lol. Trust me, you can easily clear a MC with 10 people afk.
    Which class and spec will you play? I got a theory I want to test.

Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    OK, So the boys & girls who wanted classic servers. You got 'em. Time to put your money where your mouth is. I'm not interested in Classic per se, but I'm very VERY interested in how popular it is.
    The storm is brewing. Maybe they'll actually be able to use their "updated realm capacity" technology on more than just a few realms :P

1/29/21 Druid, Baby.

Leaning towards priest, i mained a rogue in vanilla. BTW ive been subbed to wow this while time and login daily, im not part of the private server crowd i just miss vanilla something fierce lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Leaning towards priest, i mained a rogue in vanilla. BTW ive been subbed to wow this while time and login daily, im not part of the private server crowd i just miss vanilla something fierce lol.
    I hadn't considered priest, but now that you mention it..original shadowform will be back! When you actually looked like a shadow instead of a grape.

Man, I'm so stoked for a classic server.

He's a white knight, it's fine.

I can't wait to see legacy realms/servers surpassing 2017 wow's in about a year

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe I said that.

But uhm, Vanilla is an actual RPG. Ya know. MMORPG.
    That wont happen tho, and alot of people wont come over they dont wanna sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I hadn't considered priest, but now that you mention it..original shadowform will be back! When you actually looked like a shadow instead of a grape.

Man, I'm so stoked for a classic server.
    Priests are among the easiest to level in Vanilla too, contrary to popular belief. Get a Wand at level 5 and you're literally fucking set and never oom! \

Also, Dwarf Priest with amazing boob physics yassssssssssssss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    That wont happen tho, and alot of people wont come over they dont wanna sub
    We're both speculating here. It actually COULD happen, we'll have to wait and see :3