Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    Go watch it, you have a ticket figure it out. People have shared actual photos from the panel that indicate that SMC is still under Horde control, it's even on the front page of MMO-C right now. Not my responsibility to fix your problem or to remove your head from your ass, that's your job and responsibility.
    Not my fault the stream isn't working properly. Link the video or be gone. Ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Are you for serious? You can't see the annotated map of EK? Alliance blue only goes into Gilneas, Hillsbrad, and Stromgarde. It doesn't get anywhere close to QT.
    That doesn't mean anything.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-11-04 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    That doesn't mean anything.
    Riiiight... a map of Alliance-controlled territory clearly showing QT not being controlled by the Allliance doesn't mean anything. That was the basis for your argument in the first place.
    Yes we do. Did you watch the trailer? Eastern Kingdoms are painted blue and Kalimdor red, because the Alliance attacks the Undercity and the Horde burns down Teldrassil. Therefore Alliance rules over EK and Horde over Kalimdor. That leaves Draenei and Blood Elves up in the air. Draenei can easily relocate, but Blood Elves?

15+ Year Old Account
    Saying that "the dev said so" is not proof. Link the video.

- - - Updated - - -

And that says what? That Undercity lies in ruins. No shit.
    are you dense? you seem to have a ticket but it's too hard to actually watch a video?

from what has been sayed and showed on the maps we can conclude that the alliance has attacked Undercity and that they are attempting to cut off the north, to isolate silvermoon, which means that the alliance didn;t take silvermoon. The map also indicates that the horde pushed the alliance back to Arathi highlands.

You have no proof that the alliance took silvermoon, but you're to stubborn to admit that you're wrong.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    are you dense? you seem to have a ticket but it's too hard to actually watch a video?
    It is not available. The whole browser is fucked up. I use chrome, tried Explorer and Mozilla, both don't even work. I can pick panels, but that panel wasn't available. Either way, it should be easy to link to a video of it as proof. As long as you don't, you have no leg to stand on.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This guy is trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Silvermoon is the last major horde holding in the eastern kingdoms.

Though I’m still not convinced we’ll see a destroyed undercity in game outside of the starter scenario-thing I presume they’ve planned.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is not available. The whole browser is fucked up. I use chrome, tried Explorer and Mozilla, both don't even work. I can pick panels, but that panel wasn't available. Either way, it should be easy to link to a video of it as proof. As long as you don't, you have no leg to stand on.
    You realize that those videos are illegal, right? The only legitimately available video is the opening ceremony.

They said, in the Gameplay and Systems Deep Dive panel that not whole EK/Kalimdor are claimed by one faction.
    For EK - Horde and Alliance will fight over Arathi Highlands, with Horde trying to get Stromgarde. Silvermoon is not touched, yet - Alliance wants to press north because they know that reinforcements can come from there. They joked about Silvermoon being behind loading screen.
    It looks like the status quo won't change as much - Undercity will be more destroyed, but still Horde, Silvermoon will stay as it is..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Neither do you, but please go on and show me how you are right with some actual proof. As long as you can't proof it yourself, you're wrong.

also, it's on the front page, do I need to hold your hand and link that too? are are you capable of finding it on your own?
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

They are not going to lose quel'thalas. The main story takes place in Arathi.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    You realize that those videos are illegal, right? The only legitimately available video is the opening ceremony.
    I'm pretty sure this guy is trolling you all. Don't bother.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    "I cant use Google chrome, therefore your argument is invalid."
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I am confused by Warfronts. Will the victor be up to the players or to Blizzard?
    Waterfront is PVE not PVP, so the outcome will up to Blizzard.

Silvermoon is fine, guys. The elves are holding strong. The Alliance crushes Undercity, but does not push further north.
    Whatever...

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know that that Silvermoon still belongs to the Horde?

- - - Updated - - -

Still no proof.
    Lmao. Good troll.

Inbefore the night elves and the Shen'dralar going to the EK and making a home in the Hinterlands, turning into high elves over time.

ITT: People who still dont get that Anduin is a post count whore

Silvermoon and Exodar will always be fine as long as they remain in their TBC server bubble.

Not even the might of the Horde or the Alliance can break in that dimension and Blizzard probably thinks that it's not worth the effort to update the zones, hence why the Horde wont bother with a few tiny islands or why the Alliance wont push north because logistics and stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "I cant use Google chrome, therefore your argument is invalid."
    Yeah I'm using it wrong. The way I doubleclicked on it to open it was wrong. That's the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    ITT: People who still dont get that Anduin is a post count whore
    One day I'll be able to buy something with my post count.

Alliance eventually takes over Quel'thalas because, well, they have no numbers and if they could take Undercity, damn well they can take Silvermoon.

I was thinking, maybe Void Elves, being High Elves kicked out of their homes, give a well deserved payback. They take the Sunwell for themselves aaaand convert it to void. Blood Elves starve, and are forced to go back to mana feeding. A "you gotta a taste of your own medicine, HA!"

For those of you who don't know, Blizzard tried to change the Blood Elf eye design recently. Trying to turn it into a sort of glowy ball of green. Pretty lame. People complained and they removed. Thing is, Blood Elves should've lost these green eyes a long time ago. The only reason was some excuses devs gave to avoid changing the eye color to yellow. That makes me think they might push Blood Elves more into the fel/mana addiction path again. And if the Alliance is supposed to control EK, then Blood Elves gotta go.

I suppose the update in these zones might come in a patch.