Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    So Thrall's important role is carrying Urned Vol'jin around? What has he become, a caretaker?

And would you believe it if I said I mistook Jaina for Genn until I didn't read the name below?

Yeah, she looks that bad.
    Jaina looks like Elsa from Frozen if Elsa took a bath in liquid meth every hour for 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It definitely stroke hilarity vibes on me after seeing it again in the pic posted by @Graden.
    It doesn't look much better in the cinematic TBH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

It's weird how excited I was to see Jaina's new model but I'm so pleasantly surprised! She looks so cool! Saurfang looks awesome too!

Also, pretty much everyone guessed this expansion. At least KulTiras/Zandalar. Not as many faction war expansion advocates. Also subraces!
    Most people I know from the speculation thread had their wishes come true, including myself!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Damn, you need to manage your expectations better. The lore railroaded so hard it couldn't see the tracks anymore like a decade ago. I mean, I expected a dumpster fire and I'm still severely disappointed. You must be traumatized then. This calls for a *hug* I suppose.
    I like to have some hope everytime for the next piece of lore they write to make sense. But it's seriosuly getting depressing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Pandaren are mostly a solid race and they honestly had a lot potential and still do if Blizz would actually take advantage of the fact that they're...you know, humanoid bears that practice the most powerful form of martial arts in all of Azeroth.
    What do you mean "had"? I think 1352569797 different beer jokes (because beer is so hilarious, oh ho ho) made Pandaren live up to their potential and beyond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Jaina looks like Elsa from Frozen if Elsa took a bath in liquid meth every hour for 10 years.
    That's terrifyingly accurate.

It doesn't look much better in the cinematic TBH.
    I say it does look a bit better. Sadly, looking better does not necessarily mean looking good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    It's weird how excited I was to see Jaina's new model but I'm so pleasantly surprised! She looks so cool! Saurfang looks awesome too!

Also, pretty much everyone guessed this expansion. At least KulTiras/Zandalar. Not as many faction war expansion advocates. Also subraces!
    Most people I know from the speculation thread had their wishes come true, including myself!
    Yet people in the speculation thread are horribly disappointed regardless. Blizzard really dropped the ball here.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    God damn @Zulkhan, that troll shaman was beautiful though, especially after he killed Greymane's pacemaker.

same with the Tauren barreling through people, and the orcs going bananas.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Yet people in the speculation thread are horribly disappointed regardless. Blizzard really dropped the ball here.
    thats because blizzard is trying to cram to much into one expansion in an attempt to please everyone.
    #boycottchina

so the horde has been hit with the villain bat again and chance are sylvanas going to be a boss and one of your city a raid again.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Also, Anduin's mask is ridiculous. It reminds me of the lion from Wizard of Oz as portrayed in Robot Chicken:
    I agree it looks idiotic. Its like someone had very vague idea what they want, but had no idea how to design it properly. Anduin really looks like he is compensating for that pretty boy face.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess she couldn't "let go" of her crack addiction.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean "had"? I think 1352569797 different beer jokes (because beer is so hilarious, oh ho ho) made Pandaren live up to their potential and beyond.
    Mudmug is embodiment of pandaren spirit. He is also embodiment of shitfaced devil.

10+ Year Old Account
    But there's literally nothing else of worth in the zone. And how on earth is the Horde supposed to get to Arathi now anyway? You could make a case for the Alliance moving through Thandol'span, as retarded as that case would be, because they still controlled the land to the south. The closest thing to the south the Horde owns is New Kargath. And chances are it goes the way of the dodo anyway. North, Alliance. West, Alliance. East, a mountain range. Then ocean.

And if the Alliance doesn't settle Lordaeron City and Stromgarde is their main hub, it makes even less sense as an objective. The Alliance steamrolled the strongest Horde race supported by the rest of the Horde and their main stronghold in what they conquered is supposed to be an objective capturable by the Horde immediately afterwards? Jesus fucking Christ, everything about this is so fucking stupid and Blizzard is making it worse each passing minute.
    Stormgarde is the prize because, I assume, it gives the Alliance a military hub in the North from which they can operate and march, what is it, West/NW? All the Alliance needs to do is march across Hillsbrad. I'm going to assume again that an unhindered siege of Undercity is grounded on the fact that the Alliance is able to go through that region without attack from Forsaken towns in HB.

The fact that the city and/or the North is indefensible just leaves its fate in the future. Whatever that may be, the Alliance would have a hub in the North from which to work from.

Perhaps it's intended. It's not like the Horde occupies Teldrassil either. It's Blizzard way of saying: we're gonna let you capture the Undercity, but we're also throwing a wrench in those gears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren are mostly a solid race and they honestly had a lot potential and still do if Blizz would actually take advantage of the fact that they're...you know, humanoid bears that practice the most powerful form of martial arts in all of Azeroth.

Too bad that outside of Chen, Taran Zhu, Aysa, Ji and Cho they're mostly portrayed comically. A lot of the lore surrounding Pandaria though is actually pretty interesting, especially Pre-Mogu and during the period of time where Pandaria was actually ruled by an Emperor and not a utopian anarchy.
    And those 5 aren't portrayed comically ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    so the horde has been hit with the villain bat again and chance are sylvanas going to be a boss and one of your city a raid again.
    It's a big problem in story development for gaming. Writers seem to think the only way to give players any emotion is by killing a character off, whether it makes sense or not. And ofcourse, it has to be a Horde warchief again... One that has no reason to even start a war... But what's lore again?

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHAHAHAHA @Wildberry I love your new signature. I'm just going to leave this here :

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I think some people like to speculate and think through every possible outcome, but then get frustrated for not being surprised. In 2500? 3000 pages? a lucky guess was bound to be in there, well in this case it was more of an educated guess. But it's normal to be disappointed at the lack of surprise, I think people just have to measure if they're willing to ruin the surprise for the sake of spoilers and speculation.
    I had been talking about zuldazar/kutiras and subraces for half a year or more, but I'm not disappointed. I'm quite excited to see what's in store.
    And I think the focus on faction conflict will bring MUCH needed development on the protagonists of the game, while also providing a break from universe ending villains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA @Wildberry I love your new signature. I'm just going to leave this here :
    Top 10 anime betrayals:
    1. What we did to garrosh.
    2. What we did to garrosh.
    3. What we did to garrosh.
    4. What we did to garrosh.
    5. What we did to garrosh.
    6. What we did to garrosh.
    7. What we did to garrosh.
    8. What we did to garrosh.
    9. What we did to garrosh.
    10. What we did to garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And those 5 aren't portrayed comically ?
    Taran Zhu was the most serious character in MoP and Cho never did anything funny, mostly just lectured the player and told stories.

Point being, seven foot tall magical bears...

10+ Year Old Account
    Taran Zhu was the most serious character in MoP and Cho never did anything funny, mostly just lectured the player and told stories.

Point being, seven foot tall magical bears...
    Who are comedic relief. I get it.

Faction war, the Alliance taking back the north of the Eastern Kingdoms, relatively dark zones with witchcraft and stuff, there's a lot in this expansion that I've wanted for a long time...

But Zandalar is by far the one that's getting me the most hyped. It looks AWESOME! Mesoamerican trolls! Desert! Snake people! Blood rituals! I can't wait to quest there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    [snip]
    I'm in love with that picture, actually.