Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Alliance eventually takes over Quel'thalas because, well, they have no numbers and if they could take Undercity, damn well they can take Silvermoon.

I was thinking, maybe Void Elves, being High Elves kicked out of their homes, give a well deserved payback. They take the Sunwell for themselves aaaand convert it to void. Blood Elves starve, and are forced to go back to mana feeding. A "you gotta a taste of your own medicine, HA!"

For those of you who don't know, Blizzard tried to change the Blood Elf eye design recently. Trying to turn it into a sort of glowy ball of green. Pretty lame. People complained and they removed. Thing is, Blood Elves should've lost these green eyes a long time ago. The only reason was some excuses devs gave to avoid changing the eye color to yellow. That makes me think they might push Blood Elves more into the fel/mana addiction path again. And if the Alliance is supposed to control EK, then Blood Elves gotta go.

I suppose the update in these zones might come in a patch.
    like people have sayed, it's on the front page, no mention of silvermoon being taken/destroyed, jsut that the alliance is attempting to isolate it.

Also, the green eyes won't go away. It's the same as the green skin of orks, it's permanent damage/markings from fell taint, maby later generations might lose it.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Alliance eventually takes over Quel'thalas because, well, they have no numbers and if they could take Undercity, damn well they can take Silvermoon.

I was thinking, maybe Void Elves, being High Elves kicked out of their homes, give a well deserved payback. They take the Sunwell for themselves aaaand convert it to void. Blood Elves starve, and are forced to go back to mana feeding. A "you gotta a taste of your own medicine, HA!"

For those of you who don't know, Blizzard tried to change the Blood Elf eye design recently. Trying to turn it into a sort of glowy ball of green. Pretty lame. People complained and they removed. Thing is, Blood Elves should've lost these green eyes a long time ago. The only reason was some excuses devs gave to avoid changing the eye color to yellow. That makes me think they might push Blood Elves more into the fel/mana addiction path again. And if the Alliance is supposed to control EK, then Blood Elves gotta go.

They couldn't take the Undercity, or at least can't hold it.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

Uh, what are you talking about, it was a visual bug, nothing more. Don't try to add narrative where it doesn't exist.

also no, its highly doubtful that it will be taken.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    like people have sayed, it's on the front page, no mention of silvermoon being taken/destroyed, jsut that the alliance is attempting to isolate it.

Also, the green eyes won't go away. It's the same as the green skin of orks, it's permanent damage/markings from fell taint, maby later generations might lose it.
    actually blizzard said that in time the sunwell will purify their eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The real question is - what will happen if they lose sunwell ?
    Can you imagine? That would be warcrime-tier. It basically dooms their race.

I think the Draenei would object, specifically Velen. He's the one who basically gave it back to them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    We do, the eastern kingdoms are fully conquered by the alliance and Kalindor belongs to the horde.
    You didn't listen to the panel where they covered that. Because they don't control it all which is why there is the new pvp based in Arathi the 20 v 20 with buildings/troops. Alliance is trying to push north the Horde is fighting to keep them stuck there or push them south.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Uh, what are you talking about, it was a visual bug, nothing more. Don't try to add narrative where it doesn't exist.

also no, its highly doubtful that it will be taken.

- - - Updated - - -

actually blizzard said that in time the sunwell will purify their eyes.
    I wasn't aware of that. Wonder if blizzard wil ever implement it, as I actually like the green eyes.

I'm also curious if blizz is going to do an entire revamp of the old world.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    I wasn't aware of that. Wonder if blizzard wil ever implement it, as I actually like the green eyes.

I'm also curious if blizz is going to do an entire revamp of the old world.
    It would probably be an option, choose from green, blue or gold eyes. That could be fun.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The idea of the night elves having to leave Kalimdor triggers me 10x as hard as the forsaken leaving UC.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Alleria is going to lose her mind to the void and either become sketchy like Sylvanas or go completely bad like Arthas.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The way I see the whole night elf/undead thing going down is that their capitals are destroyed, but the faction that attacked then retreat and Ashenvale/Arathi become the main Warfronts for those battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Do not post just to accuse other users of trolling - if you suspect a post then report it. Let's keep the infighting to a minimum.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

It's going to be a repeat of the last time an Alliance leader stormed the elven homeland... but with light magic instead of death magic (elves still left dead in the path).

Dead Scar 2.0 - The Light Scar

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I mean.... The Draenei have the Vindicar, if they used it to defend Azuremyst while the blood elves used the sunwell to shield Quel'thalas, that'd be pretty convenient.
    You know what's convenient? Blizzard forgot about Sylvanas' plague :/

So we know Arathi is gonna be a warfront with the allies having rebuilt Stromgarde so is the Horde gonna get a warfront in Kalimdor and where will it be Ashenvale?

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    Judging from what I saw during the panel it'll be in Arathi as well. Unless there will be two Warfronts with one being on Kalimdor, where the Alli's try to impede our advance to Teld and Blood Mist.
    Would be kinda disappointing if we only get one warfront

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    "Many have sought to harness the corruptive magic of the Void. Most who tried have fallen into madness. Determined to use this power for the good of Azeroth, Alleria Windrunner is the first mortal to succeed at defying the shadow's whispers. Coming to the aid of a group of her kin who nearly gave in to the darkness, Alleria has vowed to train these Void Elves to control the shadows within them and pledge their newfound powers to the Alliance."
    We know The blood elves are going to lose Quel'thalas and the Eastern kingdoms will belong to the Alliance. So from the description it seems that Quel'thalas will come under void corruption, Blood Elves will be forced to abandon it and Alleria will come to the rescue of her kin who were left behind. Does this sound likely? Something big is about to happen.
    Im pretty sure, that they said Silvermoon will be left alone since it is so far up north.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The way I see the whole night elf/undead thing going down is that their capitals are destroyed, but the faction that attacked then retreat and Ashenvale/Arathi become the main Warfronts for those battles.
    Yeah the Night Elf starting zone will proberly have a burned down tree and Undercity will be complete destroyed on top, but that is really all that will change in those zones.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatAgain666 View Post
    So we know Arathi is gonna be a warfront with the allies having rebuilt Stromgarde so is the Horde gonna get a warfront in Kalimdor and where will it be Ashenvale?
    My guess would be Ashenvale with Alliance in the west (Night Elves) and Horde in the east (Warsong).

Deleted
    I doubt that the Alliance will conquer Quel'Thalas. Its on a different server and the only access portal should be easy enough to defend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-Cante View Post
    I doubt that the Alliance will conquer Quel'Thalas. Its on a different server and the only access portal should be easy enough to defend.
    It doesnt blizz confirmed it with the gameplay panel. Basically iam guessing blizz doesnt wanna mess around with the BC coding so they said the allies dont go any further north.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Will they devolve into rednecks after drinking that moonshine ? You know, playing banjos and yelling YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.
    probably we will find them banging trees soon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-Cante View Post
    gameplay isn't lore, they can easily siege it from the sea, something the horde lacked badly in wc2, it was very obvious in wc2 time that alliance dominated the sea
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power