Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Andruin was prolly thinking damn sylvanas is kinda hot looking too... even though they gotta fight
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee3000 View Post
    I am 90% sure that he casted mass resurrection. And I think he is a combination of a warrior and a priest. Why? Because well, the mass res spell. Then the way he slammed the troll warrior down showed that he was in full rage mode when he did that. This reminds me. I want to watch the cinematic again lol. This is the only cinematic I have watched more than once.
    Well he obviously smited down the troll. And now that I checked couple more spells it actually looks more like human male casting animation of divine hymn. He is a priest who smacks with the sword because he is supposed to be the king.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee3000 View Post
    I am 90% sure that he casted mass resurrection. And I think he is a combination of a warrior and a priest. Why? Because well, the mass res spell. Then the way he slammed the troll warrior down showed that he was in full rage mode when he did that. This reminds me. I want to watch the cinematic again lol. This is the only cinematic I have watched more than once.
    he's a priest who's trying to be a warrior like his father and he's not a very good one, this cinematic was showing even with your father's legendary blade he couldn't fight for shit as a warrior, but as a priest he's immensely talented and powerful, and this was Anduin realising that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavir View Post
    I was getting a Brad Pitt vibe from him when I first watched the trailer.
    Thanks for helping me place it!

Yes, definitely Brad Pitt of the Thelma and Louise or Legends of the Fall eras.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I'd say more like 22.
    no, hes 17 or 18.

he was 14 in tides of war/cata
    15 in war crimes/pandaria
    16 in wod
    17 in legion.

so hes either 18 or almost 18
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    The armor is nice too! So sexy

10+ Year Old Account
    He's such a fucking heartthrob.

*rawr*

That lion helm was sexy too.

Esp after game of thrones and their irrational hatred of helms. I needed that.

He can infuse me with his light whenever he wants

You're right, Jaina is MILFalicious. I would not throw that outa bed.

He has to grind a lot of reputation til release to be able to get that helmet though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    almost 18
    lol, most of the people in this thread are pedos

I wonder if you'll still think he's hot after Sylvanas murders him and raises him as her Forsaken boy toy.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    God-king Anduin. The Lion Reborn
    Wrath baby and proud of it

So Alliance gets now leaded by King Justin Bieber.

Well, i hate Sylvanas, but i still think we're better off.
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Arthas? Is that you?
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that see's this I honestly believe that anduin is what arthas would of become had he not been corrupted in any way and is even more pure than him too I know we never saw him this young (Seeing him as a ghost child under icecrown doesnt count)
    but I imagine he would look like this and he is definitely walking the path to become a paladin, he realised in that battle he is not a warrior if he wants to win a war and protect his people he needed to accept that he was trained in and by the light not by the sword first.

paladins all learn the teachings of the light first combat training is second he may not be a paladin like our paladins that we play and most that we have in service but he is 500% like our original paladins the priests who then become paladins that's what I think they will do with him he can never abandon the light for the sword he thinks balance is important he has said so himself so I fully believe he will travel that road
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?

10+ Year Old Account
    Brad Pitt + Young Leo DiCaprio.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

They grow up so fast, right?
    If there was a time to be gay, now would be it.
    Forum discussions are almost completely worthless to developers. It is a bunch of uninformed idiotic users screaming their untested crappy ass ideas over everyone else. Real data comes from studying what people do in game, how they react to changes, etc.

So the real question is, has Wrathion seen him like this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    lol, most of the people in this thread are pedos
    That's two years over age of consent in my country :P

Actually in a lot of US states too, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It seemed like in a cinematic, sylvanas was smitten by his looks and couldn't dare deliver the killing blow.

Kinky right?