Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    SE corner had an unamed island. Possible coming in a later patch IMO
    Nah, that's part of Tiragarde Sound.

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Like I said in my previous comment to you. We literally have no idea what happens between the prologue of the book and that cinematic. We are at a point where literally anyone could have started it. So until we know what happens we can't place the blame on either faction.
    Yet somehow when I looked at the this forums topics everyone starting to witch hunt for Horde. Are you going to give them same answer?
    But again somehow when I did this and show the cinematic as an evidence that Horde isn't the antagonist, I became a troll that mumbling nonsense. What a hypocrisy!
    It is okay when matter subject is Horde, but everyone went apeshit when subject is Alliance!
    I hope you guys won't drown under this hypocrisy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well zones that are left are:

Darkspear Islands (Probably not going to happen since in Warcraft III they were flooded by the Naga Sea Witch in the Troll Starting Zone)

Plunder Isle (The home of the Bloodsail Pirates and their base of operations)

Tel'Abim (The place known for it's tasty bananas)

Dragon Isles (Could be a Dragon Hidaway)

Revisited Kezan
    For the Horde!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well zones that are left are:

Darkspear Islands (Probably not going to happen since in Warcraft III they were flooded by the Naga Sea Witch in the Troll Starting Zone)

Plunder Isle (The home of the Bloodsail Pirates and their base of operations)

Tel'Abim (The place known for it's tasty bananas)

Dragon Isles (Could be a Dragon Hidaway)

Revisited Kezan
    Of those I'm guessing Darkspear is sunk and gone. Plunder is probably retconned out (since Freehold is apparently on Kul'tiras). Tel'abim is probably gonna be one of the randomly-generated islands. Kezan as we know is a Dungeon.

Dragon Isles could be added post-launch. Since it has some possible Old God connections as well.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swarzey View Post
    Nah, that's part of Tiragarde Sound.
    I cant find a pic anywhere on it, but do you have a screen for the Kul Tiras Map they showed?

- - - Updated - - -

"Faction war is dead they said"

"legit getting mad at eachothers alliance ties in this thread"

Kek, keep it classy

I cant find a pic anywhere on it, but do you have a screen for the Kul Tiras Map they showed?

7+ Year Old Account
    Hm, i guess the paw island is in blue /white. Wonder if he meant to say 3? Maybe we can find out more tomorrow during a QnA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Of those I'm guessing Darkspear is sunk and gone. Plunder is probably retconned out (since Freehold is apparently on Kul'tiras). Tel'abim is probably gonna be one of the randomly-generated islands. Kezan as we know is a Dungeon.

Dragon Isles could be added post-launch. Since it has some possible Old God connections as well.
    Yeah...
    Wait...Kezan is becoming a dungeon? What about the old zone for new Goblin players?

So yeah pretty much the Battle of Azeroth will add more of the South Seas and be good, and then probably we see Nazjatar.

- - - Updated - - -

-snip-
    Got a map for Zandalar?
    Kul Tiras bores me...>_>;
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...
    Wait...Kezan is becoming a dungeon? What about the old zone for new Goblin players?

So yeah pretty much the Battle of Azeroth will add more of the South Seas and be good, and then probably we see Nazjatar.

- - - Updated - - -

Got a map for Zandalar?
    Kul tiras zones look great.

Yeah...

- - - Updated - - -

Got a map for Zandalar?
    Well, I would hazard a guess and say that starting zone is buried beneath tonnes of volcanic rock and ash. I doubt there's anything left and the Goblins just drilled their way to reach Undermine.

and yeah:

Guys I am positively throbbing at being able to play a Zandalari. I never imagined this would actually be a thing. Hnnnnnnng

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Guys I am positively throbbing at being able to play a Zandalari. I never imagined this would actually be a thing. Hnnnnnnng
    Zul jin is amani correct?

I don't know you guys but revamped Stromgarde looks dope af.

Seriously, I need more of this. They have to revisit Alterac next!

Zul jin is amani correct?
    Yes. That's correct. The Zandalari were the ones prominently featured on the Isle of Thunder, and the first third of ToT, at least with the basis for their new models.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Boralus is our capital in Tiragarde Sound, but there's also a dungeon called Siege of Boralus. I really hope that, for once, we can have an Alliance hub that isn't on fire, under attack, under construction, or in ruins, and I'm getting red flags right off the bat. That sounds like a really stupid thing to be concerned about, but I would really like a nice, homely Kul Tiras port to chill out in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    source? i saw drustvar having like 4 evenly placed.
    Was watching Jesse Mei Cox play and he pulled up the map. And btw guys. Theres basic loot and maps are in for some stuff. This expansion could be in beta in a month or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I would hazard a guess and say that starting zone is buried beneath tonnes of volcanic rock and ash. I doubt there's anything left and the Goblins just drilled their way to reach Undermine.

and yeah:

Thank you!
    Also those the Tortollan race I have been hearing about?
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-11-04 at 07:05 AM.
    For the Horde!

Well, just watched the deep dive panel and I am a bit indifferent about the upcoming features. I'm not really excited about anything except the setting (I really like Kul Tiras vs. Zandalar).

Here's my short summary (feel free to do as well because I'm interested):

+++ Setting (Kul Tiras + Zandalar)

+ New allied races (I find the first 6 to be boring but there is room for some interesting new race additions)

+ Island expeditions (I don't like that there are 3 PvE difficulties but I love that there's a PvP option)

- Heart of Azeroth (seems to be very boring and shallow compared to artifact traits)

--- Warfronts (sounds like Garrison 3.0 and doesn't look interesting at all)

Overall I'm a little bit sceptic about the features. I find none of them very exciting. Hopefully we'll get more information after Blizzcon and don't have to wait until next year to get to know more about it (class changes, raids, patches etc.).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen View Post
    How big are the new zones? I watched a little bit of FinalBoss in one of them but I don't recall the map.
    Some say big but looked like inbetween broken shore and Valley of the four winds, but slightly more towards four winds. So if you put them together lets just guess 5 four winds sized zones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, just watched the deep dive panel and I am a bit indifferent about the upcoming features. I'm not really excited about anything except the setting (I really like Kul Tiras vs. Zandalar).

Here's my short summary (feel free to do as well because I'm interested):

+++ Setting (Kul Tiras + Zandalar)

+ New allied races (I find the first 6 to be boring but there is room for some interesting new race additions)

+ Island expeditions (I don't like that there are 3 PvE difficulties but I love that there's a PvP option)

- Heart of Azeroth (seems to be very boring and shallow compared to artifact traits)

--- Warfronts (sounds like Garrison 3.0 and doesn't look interesting at all)

Overall I'm a little bit sceptic about the features. I find none of them very exciting. Hopefully we'll get more information after Blizzcon and don't have to wait until next year to get to know more about it (class changes, raids, patches etc.).
    How do Warfronts look boring? They are literally 20 man Warcraft RTS battles.

Have they said anything about Warfronts being instanced and/or phased?