Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thograll View Post
    Will we be able to make the new allied races as deathknights? I'd LOVE a zandalari DK
    Interestingly, they havent revealed the classes for Zandalari and Dar Iron, the two allied races most likely to be rezzed as Death Knights in th third war

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    is Teldrassil phased pre-fire when your below a certain level?
    Yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Is there any hope of fixing the Original World of Warcraft phone application? It's been broken for years and it disconnects upon doing almost anything on Android and it was almost gutted for iOS. It began with so many features and has almost all but been abandoned.

Do I as a Druid get to race change to any of the new allied races? I am Alliance, and I guess what makes the most sense are the Void Elves. A void bear would be awesome.

Deleted
    With all the new allied races coming will we finally get accountwide reputation/shared reputation? Seems to me the feel of character progress on that side will really feel scattered

Deleted
    How does it feel to make a great expansion like Legion, followed by a shitfest of HURR DURR ALLIANCE vs HORDE!

Cross-region character transfers.

Moved from US to Europe a few years ago. Would love to be able to transfer characters to EU Realms so I can raid at 'normal human' hours again. If i have an account and game license in both the NA and EU, why can't this happen?

Will WoW Classic server(s) have their own realm forums so I can know who is server first and who is a loot ninja? (Serious question, forum drama was part of the community's charm back then)

Deleted
    The Island Expeditions feature seems like a great way to introduce user made content within the game; to let players design their own isles, but have the game generate the objects and NPC. Any plans on releasing any tools or features that will allow for custom content like this?

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    - How and when can I pre-order?
    - Are there plans for randomly generated dungeons? This refers to dungeons that are either randomly constructed from building blocks or dungeons in which only parts with different bosses are accessible every time.
    Last edited by Vyger; 2017-11-04 at 07:40 AM.

Deleted
    In Battle for Azeroth, you're introducing Islands as new PvE/PvP feature. Do you also plan to add random elements and AI NPC to dungeons and raids for extra replay value?

Deleted
    i hope you ask the real question

release, titanforge, legendaries, transmogs

Will flying, once again, going to be gated behind long patch cycles, long after we reach cap?

Is acquiring an artifact weapon and its cosmetics going to be available after Legion? As like a fun novelty thing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kordoles View Post
    The Island Expeditions feature seems like a great way to introduce user made content within the game; to let players design their own isles, but have the game generate the objects and NPC. Any plans on releasing any tools or features that will allow for custom content like this?
    Dungeon creator tool! Player generated quests! Housing!
    Now that would be cool

My only real question for the devs: Why the fuck is every single fake leak - even the worst of them - better then what are you really announced? I mean really, there are so much idea and so much effort from fans telling what they would love to see in World of Warcraft - Old World Revamp, World Quest System in old World expanded, South Sea, Boats, Housing, Subclasses a FFXIV, REAL profession-overhauls, Exploring the seas and find treasures for themselves (not this scenario-3 player pos u did in MoP and sell it now as "new" with "plunder islands"), Forging your own weapons, etc. etc. Do you read that kind of stuff? I can't even image how your meetings look like. "Hmmm, look, our players write they would love to have x and y ingame...fuck it, they think they would like it, but they wouldn't. Let's do an filler AvH-Expansion with different colored elves and dwarfs, make a handfull of this shitty scenarios, add some new island the whole expansion plays on AGAIN and call it a day...lulz".
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. There are warglaives from vanilla wow that NPCs have used. Any chance that player DHs could get those? They're low in texture but we are lacking badly in the transmog department.

2. How many zones in the old world are changing to reflect the faction take over?

3. Will Dalaran be neutral? Will Khadgar be part of this expac?

4. Do you plan on giving the older races something like the heritage armor?

5. Any news on new hairstyles for older races?

6. Will holy paladins be able to use their hammer in xmogs if they have to go back to one-hand and shield for BFA?
    Last edited by Sett; 2017-11-04 at 07:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The uncharted island scenario's showed a Saurok as a boss, should we expect to see more Pandaria related things; off-land Mogu with Zandalari or Pandaren Wanderers for example?

Followup, will any of them have significance to the story of BfA?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we expect lowering prices pretty please?

Will there be no ramification to burning down a world tree? With the horde controlling all of Kalimdor, is Hyjal now in their Hands? The Cenarian circle is still neutral to horde after the burning down of teldrasil? Or are they all slaughtered when the horde took over Kalimdor? With both the sunwel, and the well in hyjal, does that mean the horde will now completely dominate in magical might?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    Will Worgen and Goblin receive model updates? Genn's new model is absolutely fantastic, and while the player models are still nice, compared to the newer versions of the other races, they do seem a little out of date.