Poll: Which?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Zandalari Trolls for sure.

I really hope they can get druids... with dinosaur forms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    imo it leaves potential for alot more sub-races to be added. we've been seeing off-shoots of major playable races since vanilla came out.

Alliance :

The Broken, The Kalimdor Worgen (Night Elf Worgen), Leper Gnomes, Wildhammer Dwarves, Gilnean Humans, Kul'Tiran Humans, Mecha-Gnomes, Frost Dwarves, Earthen.

Horde :

Different Orc Clans, Mag'har, Tauntka, Ice/Forest trolls, Undead Blood Elves, Gilgoblins, etc etc. heck those new cute Vulperas even.

I hope they take their time and work more on this.
    yes, even more if it doesn't need many changes (like only new models but not new skeletons), i doubt Vulpera or Tortollans would make it.

Undead elfs look a lot like the Void Elfs now :S (so that make it a no)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Light Draenei need Shaman and Monks added to their class list. There's no reason why the AoL wouldn't want Shamans in their roster.
    If you follow the questline on argus you will find a bunch of named lightforged dreanei, one has a bow, one a staff, 2 hand sword... etc their classes make perfect ft for their story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    The Zandalari look really cool. Upright Dino Aztec Trolls are really neat.

The Nightborne are generally nifty, though just kind of a slightly different, purple Blood Elf.
    Heck yea, Zandalari trolls look amazing. The nightborne also look little bit different..then we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    If you follow the questline on argus you will find a bunch of named lightforged dreanei, one has a bow, one a staff, 2 hand sword... etc their classes make perfect ft for their story.

- - - Updated - - -

Heck yea, Zandalari trolls look amazing. The nightborne also look little bit different..then we know.
    The draenei also have that brawling martial arts style arena thing that you do as a world quest in Macaree, I think it's called jedhni or something like that. I don't understand why they can't be monks but void elves that had fallen into madness can be?

nightborne. zandalari and dark irons are great too. idk how to feel about the void elves, they're neat... just weird. i don't understand why they have warlock as a class for them.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavian View Post
    The draenei also have that brawling martial arts style arena thing that you do as a world quest in Macaree, I think it's called jedhni or something like that. I don't understand why they can't be monks but void elves that had fallen into madness can be?
    I also thought monk was odd for them.. heres hoping it's Wip

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I'm alliance through and through but gotta give my vote to the Nightborn and the non scoliosis suffering Trolls.
    That alone sells me on them.

Now all we need is hunchbackless Orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    What the fuck?! Nightborne can't be pallys? you're kidding me? Ugh, I had doubts about DH's and DKs, but all 3 of the classes I play can't be any of the new races. Hype destroyed.
    Maybe play less edgy classes then.

10+ Year Old Account
    zandalari, mostly because they are like the only one with a own model and just not different skin color

those lil fox guys should be new playable race, which shouldnt be hard to implement since they already use goblin skeletons would been better in the first place anyway considerin the last we needed was yet another two elf races
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2017-11-04 at 10:13 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    In a rather weak field its the elves for me.
    Zandalar is the enemy after all they did.
    Never liked the very generic Huln hero story kicking demon and deathwing butt, stupid.
    Nightborne look cool and had decent Story

Dark iron are also the enemy and Moira a traitor.
    Lightforged lack a charismatic leader and follow a human, their story and purpose is done after antorus. Why should they stick around.
    Void elves look cool. What lil story is there feels very forced. Hope they write more about origins but hope was often disapponted last years
    They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle.

Male Zandalari look awesome. Can already picture how gear might look on them without the hunchback. Nightborne look awesome too. Wonder if the male Zandalari trolls will get new animations though, since the skeleton is a bit different.

The Zandalari are definitely my favorite. Followed by Dark Iron Dwarves who look extremely bad-ass, tied with the Nightborne

Speaking of sub races, one sub race i'd like to see is Undead High Elves (Thala'dorei maybe?), with an undead model but with blood elf themed customization and appearance.

Fallen into madness? The whole point of void elves is that they possessed the powers of the void WITHOUT falling into madness.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Fallen into madness? The whole point of void elves is that they possessed the powers of the void WITHOUT falling into madness.
    Sorry, they nearly gave into darkness but Alleria came to train them. Either way, it makes no sense that they can learn to be monks and not lightforged.

Sorry, they nearly gave into darkness but Alleria came to train them. Either way, it makes no sense that they can learn to be monks and not lightforged.
    Pretty sure the monk class restriction here is justified by the origin of the race. Monk class available to players is the pandaren way, so Lightforged couldn't have possibly mastered it (same as "azerothian" shamanism).

Void elves are just the standard high elves who trained to control the void under Alleria's guidance so if a high elf monk did that would be a void elf monk.

That kinda makes no sense when you think Void Elf death knights aren't a thing (surely there are high elf death knights out there who would welcome this void elf training) but I'm not the one who makes the lore.

I voted for Nightborne, but really it's a ex-aequo with Zandalari! They're both awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    No NIGHTBORNE rogue option? That seems pretty weird, I would much rather have rogue instead of monk as a leather option for them. Or druid, give them like cat form from Suramar but seriously what elf can't rogue?
    Don't worry, they can be rogues. The OP just overlooked it.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Pretty sure the monk class restriction here is justified by the origin of the race. Monk class available to players is the pandaren way, so Lightforged couldn't have possibly mastered it (same as "azerothian" shamanism).

Void elves are just the standard high elves who trained to control the void under Alleria's guidance so if a high elf monk did that would be a void elf monk.

That kinda makes no sense when you think Void Elf death knights aren't a thing (surely there are high elf death knights out there who would welcome this void elf training) but I'm not the one who makes the lore.
    Well there's some issues with that because that would mean the highmountain tauren somehow had time to train with pandaren, but the lightforged didn't? And what about the nightborne. "Isolated behind a protective barrier for 10,000 years", yet they found time to train with the pandaren? Of all the races, the only one that actually has a martial arts reference is the lightforged. You do a world quest with them where they have to do a martial arts type sparring match in Macaree. Also, how does one train to become a new race? That part doesn't make sense to me either.

Anyone one else feel that Nightborne should be for both sides like Pandarens? They had no allegiance before we freed them and we/heroes saved them and now they are Alliance enemy? Same with Highmountain Tauren, we even helped them save their crops, rescue baby lost in river, rescue them from enemies and now they are enemy?

*now = when expansion released

Zandalari with ease. Then the Nightborne. Those are the two most unique ones.

Lightforged and Dark Irons are okay.

Highmountain Tauren are bleh, literally could have been a bunch of new customization options for regular tauren, which lack meaningful customization as it is.

Void Elves will come down to whether those things on their back are part of the heritage armor or part of the character model. If the latter, they go a few spots up for me, since they'd be more than Blood Elves with DK skins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killbill View Post
    Anyone one else feel that Nightborne should be for both sides like Pandarens? They had no allegiance before we freed them and we/heroes saved them and now they are Alliance enemy? Same with Highmountain Tauren, we even helped them save their crops, rescue baby lost in river, rescue them from enemies and now they are enemy?

*now = when expansion released
    Well, you see, Tyrande was a bit of a meanie to the Nightborne, so they took their shit and went to the Horde. Apparently, helping them survive and take back their lands is less important to them than a Night Elf woman saying some mean stuff to them for a few minutes.