Poll: Which?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Zandalari for sure. Now if only they can be druids and shapeshift into devilsaur(cat), triceradon(bear) and pterrodax(flight) and I can die happy.

Deleted
    Zandalari sofar out of these 6.

Altho my biggest hope in the future is still the allied Orc race and Forsaken High Elfs ofc.
    Hope these come soon in a patch after BfA comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavian View Post
    Well there's some issues with that because that would mean the highmountain tauren somehow had time to train with pandaren, but the lightforged didn't? And what about the nightborne. "Isolated behind a protective barrier for 10,000 years", yet they found time to train with the pandaren? Of all the races, the only one that actually has a martial arts reference is the lightforged. You do a world quest with them where they have to do a martial arts type sparring match in Macaree. Also, how does one train to become a new race? That part doesn't make sense to me either.
    Highmountain could have had some contact with wandering pandaren but I agree Nightborne kinda makes no sense to be monks, since they were isolated.

As for "training to become new race", it's the same thing that happened with blood elves. Did they become new race after W3 TFT events? Nope, they changed their name and phiolosphy because of the events of scourge war and Kael'thas leadership. I expect that similar thing is going to happen with the remaining high elves - under influence of Alleria they undergo void training and take on the name of Void elves to reflect that. They don't become a new race, they are high elves with new name.

Zandalar is the best, by far.
    Just a glimpse shows their model was the most modified one from the original. They look hell cool, and I think a lot of troll (and Horde) players will change to them.
    Nightborne goes second. They are awesome and beautiful. Horde is winning in this regard.
    Next are Lightforged.
    Then Dark Iron.
    Highmountain are meh. Too similar to normal tauren.
    Void elves take the cake as the worst, as they just took the original model and put an uglier skin over it.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Which one is your favorite?
    Basically, all of the Horde ones. Zandalari first, then Highmountain Tauren, and then Nightborne.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalar are pretty cool imo. Not a fan of horde but I'll give this one a go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male zandalar is just what the horde needed, a straight-backed model. Bet they'll look great in gear.

I want to see mag'har and blackrock orcs now.

10+ Year Old Account
    so far, Zandalar.
    Can't wait to race-change my Troll to a Zandalari and no more hunch back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronkster View Post
    Never been in Blackrock Depths have you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    They literally had commanders using Divine Shield in BRD, they have paladins among them.
    Yeah, it's called irony guys.

Dark
    Light
    Speciation Is Gradual

Deleted
    Zandalari until they release Mag´har.
    Last edited by mmoce99df1914a; 2017-11-04 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Yeah, it's called irony guys.

Dark
    Light
    Cant believe I fell for that...
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    If you follow the questline on argus you will find a bunch of named lightforged dreanei, one has a bow, one a staff, 2 hand sword... etc their classes make perfect ft for their story.

- - - Updated - - -

Heck yea, Zandalari trolls look amazing. The nightborne also look little bit different..then we know.
    If I had to guess I'd say they based the playable Nightborne more off of Night Elves so it would be easier to get them synced with all armor types and such.

The Horde needs another Paladin race.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Zandalar and Nightborne but I don't play Horde anymore, my whole guild went Alliance a few years back so Void Elves and Lightforge Draenei it is.

I just want to get my hands on the Nightborne transmogs. They better not be faction specific, or I will throw heavy objects.

how the fuck can LF draenei NOT be paladins??

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    how the fuck can LF draenei NOT be paladins??
    uh... They can.

Zandalar, then Void Elves, then Dark Irons.

Rest are okay.

I am torn between Void Elves and Zandalari, although I'd prefer if void elves got *something* unique besides their wings, at least in their stance.

Wonder if the Zandalari can be druids, too.
    Last edited by zlygork; 2017-11-04 at 04:24 PM.

Zandalar if we can stand up straight like they do.

otherwise no thanks