What happens after leveling zones?

In the feature video, both horde and alliance get to level in specific continents, but there is also a third continent visible on the map. Wonder what that is? Has it been mentioned anywhere? Thanks.

But im dumb, thats probably Broken Isles with Legion content.

But still the question remains, can alliance visit Zandalar and vice versa? Hmmm.
    Last edited by meheez; 2017-11-04 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    But still the question remains, can alliance visit Zandalar and vice versa? Hmmm.
    No, that question does not remain. They said how that will work right away. You level in your faction-specific continent, then once you hit level 120 both continents open up to both factions with World Quests to do in all 6 zones, very much like Broken Isles. Pay attention.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    No, that question does not remain. They said how that will work right away. You level in your faction-specific continent, then once you hit level 120 both continents open up to both factions with World Quests to do in all 6 zones, very much like Broken Isles. Pay attention.
    So is Outland, Northrend ect slated for total irrelevance? I.E the leveling process takes us out of there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    So is Outland, Northrend ect slated for total irrelevance? I.E the leveling process takes us out of there?
    Outland and Northrend? What? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    we invade the opposite faction zones
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    In the feature video, both horde and alliance get to level in specific continents, but there is also a third continent visible on the map. Wonder what that is? Has it been mentioned anywhere? Thanks.

But im dumb, thats probably Broken Isles with Legion content.

More keen to find out what parts of EK and Kali are phased. Will there be world quests there too? Will shiny new Stromgarde stay that way or be instanced? Will we actually be locked out of those four faction capitals?

Edit QandA just answered this: affected zones will be sharded for 110 plus, unaffected for normal leveling. Azuremyste and Eversong still Alliance/Horde (I read that as not a story thing, but them continuing to ignore the old instanced BC zones).
    Last edited by Grimo; 2017-11-05 at 12:06 AM.