Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    In the cinematic, Sylvanas clearly states that the alliance vs the burning legion was broken by the Alliance.
    What? When?

Deleted
    Seems she says something with "Alliances forged and broken" and "payed the price for sharing this world" "forgotten what makes us strong" in the intro cinematic. Not really sure what it means. Although almost 100% certain lordaeron is sieged before the tree burns down. Doesn't make sense for the horde to burn it down, especially not if her target was stormwind. However the horde might have attacked stormwind and started the war like that

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    What? When?
    Yep, what this dude says.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasphemousBeardedOwl View Post
    Seems she says something with "Alliances forged and broken" and "payed the price for sharing this world" "forgotten what makes us strong" in the intro cinematic. Not really sure what it means. Although almost 100% certain lordaeron is sieged before the tree burns down. Doesn't make sense for the horde to burn it down, especially not if her target was stormwind. However the horde might have attacked stormwind and started the war like that

You wouldn't say "payed the price for sharing the world", when you were the one that started the war.
    Last edited by Drpizka; 2017-11-04 at 02:45 PM.

Deleted
    Yep, what this dude says.

You wouldn't say "payed the price for sharing the world", when you were the one that started the war.
    Yepp, exactly what I'm thinking aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come at me bro!

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Pretty obvious Greymane is manipulating Anduin. The whole "revenge for the betrayal at broken shore" is hogwash. The Horde had to retreat because they were flanked on all sides and all the leaders were gravely injured. I wish Sylvanas' arrow killed him in Stormheim.
    worse thing they ever did was show the Horde side. Players have zero ability to seperate in-game, and omniscient information.

I just hope they come up with a good reason for it. I really don't want Sylvanas to become a raid boss like Garrosh.

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvanas was trying to kill Genn, but his son jumped in the way. Not her fault his son killed himself.
    A burglar comes into your home, tries to shoot you, your wife/husband/children tries to save you and gets killed instead... we’ll i guess that burglar did nothing wrong. I love Sylvanas for what she is, Cold, calculating, amoral. Don’t try to paint her as an innocent little girl that can do no wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    You do have an idea how battles/campaigns and chain of command work, right? Obviously Genn is in operational charge of the army, like the head of Joint Chiefs of Staff. The king is present more for morale and can make the ultimate decisions if needed. The king rules but the battle is led by one under him.
    There's also the fact Genn has more war experience than Anduin. Anduin's experience amounts to, "Not all horde..." oh and being crushed by a bell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    A burglar comes into your home, tries to shoot you, your wife/husband/children tries to save you and gets killed instead... we’ll i guess that burglar did nothing wrong. I love Sylvanas for what she is, Cold, calculating, amoral. Don’t try to paint her as an innocent little girl that can do no wrong.
    That is quite apt, they had no legitimate reason to invade Gilneas and when the prince saves the king, apparantly it's not sylvanas' fault for the murder.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Nah I doubt it personally.

Seems he will be Anduin's mentor or dad replacement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty obvious Greymane is manipulating Anduin. The whole "revenge for the betrayal at broken shore" is hogwash. The Horde had to retreat because they were flanked on all sides and all the leaders were gravely injured. I wish Sylvanas' arrow killed him in Stormheim.
    More like Sylvanas is manipulating the Horde into a war...she attacked Stormwind first.

So many metas in this thread.

So. He's garrosh for wanting to kill someone who genocided his people (without provocation) and killed his son? Also used the plague against his people (which even the supposed crazy asshole Garrosh despised).

I'll never get this line of logic, Sylvanas is just straight up crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Are you serious, or just plain stupid? Sylvanas burns down Teldrassil, potentially killing thousands. I guess the alliance is supposed to just let it slide? It's pretty clear to me that Sylvanas is Garrosh 2.0.
    They kill another horde leader and I'd be surprised if there weren't riots outside blizz HQ. That would be the dumbest fucking thing they could do. The horde has lost more leaders than the alliance ever had

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    You're right. He wasn't neutral behind a wall. He attacked into Tirisfal Glades and triggered the Undead. Oh, wait...
    did u read any part of wc2 history ? do u even know why he built the wall in first place ?
    while yes he didn't 'attack' tirisfal glades, but he didn't give a single fuck about humans of Lordearon in first place either, left them to be torn to shred by rampage scourge and raised as corpses, eternal slaves to lich king, as long that doesn't happen to him he doesn't care, he doesn't even show any care of ex-gilnean ppl like Pyreweed village either, he only ever cared about himself, and maybe his son
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    So. He's garrosh for wanting to kill someone who genocided his people (without provocation) and killed his son? Also used the plague against his people (which even the supposed crazy asshole Garrosh despised).

I'll never get this line of logic, Sylvanas is just straight up crazy.
    You are far too prejudiced. She used the plague in a non-alliance monster faction, and it was war. What do you wanted to throw at them? Candy?

When she tried to make her people live longer, or procreate, she was the mad witch. Now that Anduin brought back from the dead half of his army, is a hero. Oh I love the double standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    They kill another horde leader and I'd be surprised if there weren't riots outside blizz HQ. That would be the dumbest fucking thing they could do. The horde has lost more leaders than the alliance ever had
    what exactly gave u impression blizzard isn't alliance biased ? check videos on my signature, can u name a single expansion where u farm humans like what happened to orcs in wod or half of tbc (other half was blood elves)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    what exactly gave u impression blizzard isn't alliance biased ? check videos on my signature, can u name a single expansion where u farm humans like what happened to orcs in wod or half of tbc (other half was blood elves)
    Blizzard is in the business of money. It's in their best interest not to piss off horde players toooo much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackxero View Post
    From the cinematic, Its pretty evident that Greymane is somehow behind all the madness as Anduin seems reluctant or in other words influenced at the start.
    So what you guys think whether Greymane is gonna be Garrosh 2.0?
    From the cinematic alone it seems that way, because you are taking it out of context.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=275306/b...mpler-spoilers

Read that. That takes place before the war in the cinematic, and it seems a whole lot like Sylvanas started the whole thing.

- - - Updated - - -

You are far too prejudiced. She used the plague in a non-alliance monster faction, and it was war. What do you wanted to throw at them? Candy?
    a war, unprovoked, against someone who peacefully existed as their neighbors for over a decade.

She also used it against southshore, who was alliance.

When she tried to make her people live longer, or procreate, she was the mad witch. Now that Anduin brought back from the dead half of his army, is a hero. Oh I love the double standards.
    Difference is Anduin didn't try to enslave an entire race of beings (the Valkyr) to do it.

There's no double standard there, her methods are the problem, not her goal. Her goal, to enable her people to (un)live longer and reproduce, is noble... Her methods (enslavement) are utterly disgusting and reprehensible.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-11-04 at 05:10 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Eh, with how things usually end up playing out the horde will probabbly start shit and that’s all Genn needs to convince the young king the horde needs to be “de fanged”. Shame the horde can’t do more than tipping a stupid tree over.

Wait so one faction that can't reproduce (without biting people) led by an impotent male wants to go to war with another faction who cant reproduce (without killing people) led by an infertile female.

Makes sense.

I would be mad at the world as well.
    Last edited by InfiniteCharger; 2017-11-04 at 05:21 PM.