Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Zandalari Troll possible classes

I´m wondering if Zandalari Trolls will be druids or even warlocks to be played. I would really like a zandalari druid, that would be awesome. What do you guys think will the playable classes be?
    Last edited by mmoc4e6f23ecf4; 2017-11-04 at 03:10 PM.

Hmmm, they seems to equalize the factions class, so I gues zandalari might have :

Warrior, rogue, paladin, priest, warlock, shaman, druid, hunter, monk

And dark iron :

Warrior, rogue, paladin, priest, warlock, shaman, mage, hunter, monk

That's the most accurate thing to me.

Pretty sure they are gonna be same as normal trolls

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Pretty sure they are gonna be same as normal trolls
    Except for monks, death knights and druids.

Judging from Isle of Thunder, they might be paladins as well. Druids seem unlikely, but that is up to how Zandalar itself is being set.

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Hmmm, they seems to equalize the factions class, so I gues zandalari might have :

Warrior, rogue, paladin, priest, warlock, shaman, druid, hunter, monk

And dark iron :

Warrior, rogue, paladin, priest, warlock, shaman, mage, hunter, monk

That's the most accurate thing to me.
    That's what I'm thinking as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Except for monks, death knights and druids.
    The reason Trolls have Druids is they use the Loa to change form, not the same as Worgen, NE, or Tauren. Would make 100% sense of Zandalari had druid.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

You really think Zandalari will get to be Paladins? Thats interesting. I will keep an eye out for that. That would be cool.
    Blademasters are as much Warriors as Navy Seals are Soldiers.
    A possible thought of a Blademaster about Warriors
    "They shout, they curse, stabbing wildly; more brawlers than warriors. They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part"
    (300)

Shouldnt the races that were there when wotlk happend, like the dark iron dwarfes and zandalari also get death knight?
    - He who moves first always wins -

My guess : Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Paladin, Monk, Shaman

Druid, Warlock, and Rogue are all possible as well but there are limited in game examples to support them.

Death Knight and Demon Hunter won’t happen

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    Shouldnt the races that were there when wotlk happend, like the dark iron dwarfes and zandalari also get death knight?
    Dark Iron, yes.
    Zandalari, no.
    Those trolls were never touched by the Scourge.
    Could argue that some Dark Iron traders were north, but that is a stretch so if they didn't give them DKs would still make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    Unlikely the Scourge and the Zandalar ever came in contact, so probably not possible. Dark Iron I could see if they were written to be a fallen hero from the Thorium Brotherhood

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMtnBoys View Post
    The reason Trolls have Druids is they use the Loa to change form, not the same as Worgen, NE, or Tauren. Would make 100% sense of Zandalari had druid.
    I'm sure the Druids on Alliance side will be very satisfied with this answer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMtnBoys View Post
    Yeah but isn't the specific loa the Darkspear trolls worship?

From what we've seen about the Zandalari and the "dinosaur deities" they revere it would make sense for them (lore wise) to shapeshift into direhorn (bear form), raptor (cat form), _____ (moonkin form), terrorwing (flight form), _____ (travel form) for their shapeshifts.

Ok, I'm just head-cannoning now, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    I'm sure the Druids on Alliance side will be very satisfied with this answer.
    It's been canon since Cata.

I wonder, in specific, if Zandalari can be Paladins. Throne of Thunder had Zandalari Prelates, which were pretty much Paladins, so it's curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I wonder, in specific, if Zandalari can be Paladins. Throne of Thunder had Zandalari Prelates, which were pretty much Paladins, so it's curious.
    I’m hoping so. I’d love to reroll my Tauren Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I’m hoping so. I’d love to reroll my Tauren Paladin
    Oh yeah, I can definitely see a lot of people going Troll Paladin if they can.

10+ Year Old Account
    What skeleton are the Zandalari using? Is it a new one? That would appear to be the only new skeleton in the allied races if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    What skeleton are the Zandalari using? Is it a new one? That would appear to be the only new skeleton in the allied races if so.
    In MoP, Zandalari Trolls used a Night Elf skeleton with different walking and standing animations.

So I believe they use the new Night Elf Skeleton + those walking and standing animations, updated for the new rig.