Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'm starting to gain respect back.

The Horde was epic in that cinematic, even the trolls did something cool for once. All the Alliance had was Babyface Anduin who cried widdle tears in the middle of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yeah...I'm making up conspiracy theories...Sylvanas is totes not selfish and puts honor above all else.

She is just about as bad as Garrosh except for rounding up and executing the other races she sends them to battle to die while her people are safe and sound.

But yes...go on pretending she is some innocent little flower, and you're her white knight!
    as opposed to innocent flower Genn and Anduin who should just stay the fuck out of Lordaeron.

Ahh yes...the Sylvanas fanboi chimes in!

This is a war she started, she attacked Stormwind...but she did it with her cannon fodder, while the majority of the army attacking was Humans, Anduin wasn't getting other races to do his dirty work, the bulk of the army was Human.

But I can't expect a logical argument from you because you'll always kiss Sylvanas' ass.
    I keep hearing this... but I only read that a plan was forming and that things needed to be set up. It seems like people are all wanting to jump the gun on who's starting what. Whether it's stormwind/teldrassil/lordaeron. We have a prologue and a few lines of dialogue right now unless I've missed something.

Anyone else lose more respect for the Horde?
    Yeah, horde should have finished the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I'm starting to gain respect back.

The Horde was epic in that cinematic, even the trolls did something cool for once. All the Alliance had was Babyface Anduin who cried widdle tears in the middle of a fight.
    Genn needs a pacemaker too after the Lightning Bolt the troll shot into him.

The Alliance fight out of Vengence

The Horde fights for their right to survive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    "Join us or die... again" - oh, what a choice!
    Yup...and plus because they're Undead now if they die doesn't their soul get sent to some sort of hell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    actually people play horde because of blood elf's
    just a fact
    I sure as fuck don't. I hate blood elves. That's one awesome part of classic realms, I won't be seeing them anymore. Vanilla horde looked "right". We had orcs, Tauren, undead, and trolls. That's my horde. Goblins are welcome too though! I'm actually glad Alliance gets Void Elves. Let all those horde who only play BE go to their pretty faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    I sure as fuck don't. I hate blood elves. That's one awesome part of classic realms, I won't be seeing them anymore. Vanilla horde looked "right". We had orcs, Tauren, undead, and trolls. That's my horde. Goblins are welcome too though! I'm actually glad Alliance gets Void Elves. Let all those horde who only play BE go to their pretty faction.
    I doubt you'd have your wish, sure maybe some people will leave but honestly I don't see people giving up their pretty and tanned Blood Elves for albino Void Elves. If people are so vain as to play Blood Elves because they're pretty I just doubt they will find Void Elves nearly as *pretty*

Actually:

Camp Taurajo - actually a bad spot on Alliance... it was done however by criminals who received pardon to fight in the army, criminals who were then taken into custody. Still a bad event.

As for Undercity, if it's assaulted after Teldrassil is burned, that's called retaliation. Considering that in the new book we have Sylvannas thinking to attack Stormwind, I can understand why the retaliation would come back to her home city first.
    we dont know What HAPPENS in the books

Clearly the Windrunner reuinion goes horrible

Maybe Veressa and Alleria try to subdue Sylvanas.

Maybe Genn the alliance pet dog comes along for that meeting.

Maybe things go South that forces Sylvanas to attack.

Something is going to happen and i think Genn, Jaina, and the cunt Veressa are the instigators trying to get what the want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    as opposed to innocent flower Genn and Anduin who should just stay the fuck out of Lordaeron.
    Why should they? She attacked Stormwind...she gets what she deserves.

again

We don't know how badly this Windrunner Reuinion goes.

Clearly there is a lot of Alliance wanking and shaming her at the meeting it would appear though.

I daresay Veressa and Genn likely try to assassinate her even.

just wait and see

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt you'd have your wish, sure maybe some people will leave but honestly I don't see people giving up their pretty and tanned Blood Elves for albino Void Elves. If people are so vain as to play Blood Elves because they're pretty I just doubt they will find Void Elves nearly as *pretty*
    Hrm yeah perhaps you're right. Although I do imagine many of the people who play female blood elves will be equally turned on by Void elves. I'm hoping anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Fuck you. For the horde.
    Hey

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    That's what the Horde is about, bunch of disparate races coming together, much better than the generic "Oo we are humans and elves and are sposed to be good hurdur" crap that the Alliance is,
    * laughing from inside because i'm at work *
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Once again, you do not know this, and you won't know it until the full book is released.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Yeah...I'm making up conspiracy theories...Sylvanas is totes not selfish and puts honor above all else.

She is just about as bad as Garrosh except for rounding up and executing the other races she sends them to battle to die while her people are safe and sound.

But yes...go on pretending she is some innocent little flower, and you're her white knight!
    Ah, Excellion once again not being capable of differentiating between pointing a logical flaw in an argument about Sylvanas and being a white knight rushing to her defense. I guess some things never change.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-11-04 at 04:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    Hrm yeah perhaps you're right. Although I do imagine many of the people who play female blood elves will be equally turned on by Void elves. I'm hoping anyways.
    Female Zandalari booty

"Join us or die... again" - oh, what a choice!
    Except they can go their merry way. It's literally the first Forsaken quest post-Cata. Why do people feel the need to discuss the Forsaken when they don't know even something this basic?

Yup...and plus because they're Undead now if they die doesn't their soul get sent to some sort of hell?
    That has never been stated and we've seen plenty of undead being sent into the light of some sorts?
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

it like to see audience reaction

I would like to bet anduin got awkward silence and Sylvanas and he FOR THE HORDE made the stage rumble if her cheering during Legion reveal was any idication

lets face it

Sylvanas is hands down the most developed and probably interesting character in the entire franchise.

Jaina has potential hopefully the story actually keeps her as a focus instead of a handful of lines over the expansion.

Female characters can usually be the best in games anyhow.

Lets talk about Azura and the Nerevarine, Sylvanas, Kerrigan, Aya Brea, Jill Valentine, Terra, Viconia, Jaheria, Yennefer, or a myriad of other Characters
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-11-04 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Not in game, maybe in gay books.
    Which are still canon.

So basically you're saying every Undead except a few archers are to frail to fight? Where were the Mages or Warlocks? The crafty and stealthy Rogues? The Priests....

Just admit it...she was using the other races as cannon fodder to protect her own and you damn well know it.
    Why would you use stealth in open battle and why would you send casters to the front line?