Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    My intent was not to hurt you, but to bring another equally AFK city. But if you're offended (clear as day since you replied) then next time you can take your own advice and shut up.
    Your definition of me being offended has to be pretty empty.

What towns a faction has in a video game is meaningless. We all sit in whatever hub the new expansion throws at us regardless. I made it pretty clear that was my analysis with the sarcasm; I guess you missed it.

At this point, if there was an Auction House in Dalaran, we'd have 0 reason to ever leave it. The old world could not even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Holy shit, I just realized that the Light and Shadow do the same thing, bring people back from the dead.

Shouldn't we be just as terrified of the Light as we are of the Forsaken?
    if you think more you even realize that like forsaken have cannibalize, stomwindians are the only one with a cooking recipe of murlocs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    Also, to source what I Said:

"Thread: Official Patch 8.0 Speculation thread
    by warneverchanges Replies51,482 Views4,118,284

Sylvanas will take down Teldrassil and Anduin will take down Undercity as retaliation, so each will lose a home city. She could do so because she gets the item (or shards of it) causing that wound on Silithus....who's the last person hitting a PLANET and with WHAT?

And yes, Kultiras & Zandalari, just like Pandaria days. Trust me if you want, we'll see CG next week."

Bold done by me.

That person correctly pointed races and other stuff far more accurately than any other leak.

Sylvannas is the agressor.
    source? link?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Anyone else annoyed that once again Horde has taken another chunk of major Alliance territory, this time an actual homeland of a race, which judging by the image from Blizzcon, has been completely destroyed.
    While....Horde just have to defend off the Alliance from a corroding castle that really means very little?
    The fact that its even stated that Teldrassil was destroyed, but Horde are only simply attacked? Lorderon isn't taken over, isn't destroyed, no...just...attacked. Which we can easily assume they will defend off the forces of the Alliance and still keep their rotting castle. With the possible outcome of a few small Alliance bases settled into Lorderon land just for a few skirmishes... How is that even remotely fair Blizzard?
    Horde favoritism in mind, I do think Blizz is being misinterpreted here. I believe what is likely to happen is all of Northern Kalimdor becomes a warzone because I doubt Hyjal and Moonglade or even Winterspring are going anywhere and they likewise the Horde cannot safely act in those areas.

Teldrassil is likely totally toast and there was a huge battle at Undercity, but if I follow the wording correctly, Undercity is itself gone for the Horde as well. It is just not an alliance outpost, and neither has anyone said if Teldrassil or anything is a Horde outpost.

While Blizz has a history of giving the Horde a lot of goodies, I think you are jumping the gun on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    source? link?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=52579108

Username is "warneverchanges". He doesn't show up directly on search, but if you look at his post history, you will see all the very specific leaks he provided, and how he got literally everything he said correct.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/...arneverchanges

7+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=52579108

Username is "warneverchanges". He doesn't show up directly on search, but if you look at his post history, you will see all the very specific leaks he provided, and how he got literally everything he said correct.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/...arneverchanges
    So he posted only 4 lines and you take it as legit?

Whereas, the link that I showed you has guessed nearly 100% of what Blizz announced, is fake????

So he posted only 4 lines and you take it as legit?

Whereas, the link that I showed you has guessed nearly 100% of what Blizz announced, is fake????
    My leaker said:

New Races come in 7.3.5. Knew the detail about them not being in the Expansion.

Specified which races they were.

Specified the Storyline behind Void elves.

Specified Jaina being the voice behind the initial cinematic teaser (not the Anduin X Sylvannas cinematic).

Those are all much more pin-pointed, accurate topics. Yours go all over a bunch of things and is dubious or incorrect in several.

Exactly, english comprehension, my dear.

She clearly says about the union of the Horde and the Alliance vs the burning legion. And how the Horde trusted their allies, but they turned against them.
    At what point? I mean the horde attacked alliance in WOD on ashran, they abandoned them on the broken shore, and then they once again plan to attack stormwind in the opening chapter of before the storm.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Can't have a faction war without Horde doing something ridiculously stupid.
    Yeah, destroying your archnemesis' one foothold that has withheld you from taking over the entire northern half of your home continent which easily possesses 80% of the total natural resources is an incredibly unwise decision.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    ..they abandoned them on the broken shore..
    Do you know the term "tactical retreat" ?

Also, to source what I Said:

"Thread: Official Patch 8.0 Speculation thread
    by warneverchanges Replies51,482 Views4,118,284

Sylvanas will take down Teldrassil and Anduin will take down Undercity as retaliation, so each will lose a home city. She could do so because she gets the item (or shards of it) causing that wound on Silithus....who's the last person hitting a PLANET and with WHAT?

And yes, Kultiras & Zandalari, just like Pandaria days. Trust me if you want, we'll see CG next week."

Bold done by me.

That person correctly pointed races and other stuff far more accurately than any other leak.

Sylvannas is the agressor.

Geographically this makes no sense. Also character wise it makes little sense for Sylvanas. Mainly because she is consumed with finding a way to extend the Forsaken's life and her own. Throwing the Horde into a war isn't going to work. The only other possible motivation is there is something at Teldrassil that she wants but can't seem to get... So set it on fire... She isn't an impetuous child.

Now if Genn or Jaina convince Anduin to march on Lorderon as some kind of revenge or something equally stupid for the Broken Shore (you know the worst plot hole in the fucking history of WoW would get turned into an expansion) and the Alliance succeed in pushing the Horde out of Lorderon. Sylvanas would then cross over to Kalimdor and have a funeral pyre in remembrance.

The later is way more reasonable, both Genn and Jaina are war hungry idiots, and if Lorderon falls Sylvanas would leave immediately for Orgrimmar. That would probably be the only way to get her to stay there actually.
    She has zero reason, that we know of now, to burn Teldrassil and then her amassing an army to send to Lorderon to defend it from what? She wouldn't know to go there, it's an obvious choice, but a hard nut to crack especially considering how much Horde controls the local area. Vs Teldrassil which sits by itself worlds away from help.

The best thing about the Broken Shore is that it shows that the Alliance somehow has not tactical knowledge at all. That the Horde was retreating (and not abandoning/betraying them) was pretty clear, they even gave a signal for everyone to hear, including Alliance. What should they have done? Screaming over the battlefield that things are going to shit over there or what? No, you sound a signal and then you get the fuck out there. The other army does the same. Everyone could hear the signal. No betrayal at all.

Alliance is just stupid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    The best thing about the Broken Shore is that it shows that the Alliance somehow has not tactical knowledge at all. That the Horde was retreating (and not abandoning/betraying them) was pretty clear, they even gave a signal for everyone to hear, including Alliance. What should they have done? Screaming over the battlefield that things are going to shit over there or what? No, you sound a signal and then you get the fuck out there. The other army does the same. Everyone could hear the signal. No betrayal at all.

Alliance is just stupid.
    I am with you mate. Sylvanas even thought of the allies that were fighting on the other side, before making the call. By this time, everyone should have seen the cinematic, you can't simply accuse her for treason. Now, Genn has clearly a reason to make people think that Sylvanas betrayed Varian.

In those situations you generally tend to warn your allies, also, I still can't help but laugh at the horde losing to a bunch of unnamed bats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Geographically this makes no sense. Also character wise it makes little sense for Sylvanas. Mainly because she is consumed with finding a way to extend the Forsaken's life and her own. Throwing the Horde into a war isn't going to work. The only other possible motivation is there is something at Teldrassil that she wants but can't seem to get... So set it on fire... She isn't an impetuous child.

Now if Genn or Jaina convince Anduin to march on Lorderon as some kind of revenge or something equally stupid for the Broken Shore (you know the worst plot hole in the fucking history of WoW would get turned into an expansion) and the Alliance succeed in pushing the Horde out of Lorderon. Sylvanas would then cross over to Kalimdor and have a funeral pyre in remembrance.

The later is way more reasonable, both Genn and Jaina are war hungry idiots, and if Lorderon falls Sylvanas would leave immediately for Orgrimmar. That would probably be the only way to get her to stay there actually.
    She has zero reason, that we know of now, to burn Teldrassil and then her amassing an army to send to Lorderon to defend it from what? She wouldn't know to go there, it's an obvious choice, but a hard nut to crack especially considering how much Horde controls the local area. Vs Teldrassil which sits by itself worlds away from help.
    She wants to throw the horde into a war to attack SW in the book...

In those situations you generally tend to warn your allies, also, I still can't help but laugh at the horde losing to a bunch of unnamed bats.
    Yeah, you warn them with a signal like blowing a Horn. But I guess you think that communication in battles is done by casually walking over to your allies and telling them that 30mins ago your side was overrun but you didn't retreat because they are too stupid to know anything about tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Yeah, you warn them with a signal like blowing a Horn. But I guess you think that communication in battles is done by casually walking over to your allies and telling them that 30mins ago your side was overrun but you didn't retreat because they are too stupid to know anything about tactics.
    That horn was literally only to summon the valkyr, none of which she sent to help her allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Anyone else annoyed that once again Horde has taken another chunk of major Alliance territory, this time an actual homeland of a race, which judging by the image from Blizzcon, has been completely destroyed.
    While....Horde just have to defend off the Alliance from a corroding castle that really means very little?
    The fact that its even stated that Teldrassil was destroyed, but Horde are only simply attacked? Lorderon isn't taken over, isn't destroyed, no...just...attacked. Which we can easily assume they will defend off the forces of the Alliance and still keep their rotting castle. With the possible outcome of a few small Alliance bases settled into Lorderon land just for a few skirmishes... How is that even remotely fair Blizzard?
    you are a little crying snowflake, now shut it and go fight/gank some horde.

That horn was literally only to summon the valkyr, none of which she sent to help her allies.
    Alliance heard the signal, alliance saw the Rangers fuck off, Alliance first thought is: "How nice of them to warn us of their betrayal with sounding a horn and not just walking away without telling us anything. Else we might have died here."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAAHHA lmaoooooo