Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackxero View Post
    From the cinematic, Its pretty evident that Greymane is somehow behind all the madness as Anduin seems reluctant or in other words influenced at the start.
    I'm sorry, but what cinematic did you watch? Absolute nonsense.

...and I'm not even saying that it's not possible Greymane is involved somehow, but there is nothing in the cinematic that suggests it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    On wowpedia its staded that Varian started the war after the wrathgate fiasco and that was mid wrath, so technicly the alliance started that one

"After years of cold war, with conflict being restrained to skirmishes in places like Alterac Valley and Warsong Gulch, King Varian Wrynn proclaimed open war against the Horde following the Battle of Angrathar the Wrathgate, a challenge in which the newly crowned Warchief Garrosh Hellscream gladly engaged in. The new war between the two superpowers raged across the Cataclysm and Pandaria Campaigns."
    After Putress murdered the entire Alliance army at the Wrath Gate. He was one of Sylvanas' higher-ups. The Alliance didn't know he was acting independently until they came into contact with Thrall in the Battle for Undercity. So, yet again, the Alliance believed that they were retaliating and defending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    The Worgen curse had been ravaging forsaken lands for years. Why would they not put the dogs down.
    They had no reason to suspect the Worgen were in, or coming from Gilneas... they in fact already knew where it was coming from, and it wasn't Gilneas, it was Shadowfang keep. So, that's not an excuse.

Garrosh started that war with Gilneas because he wanted the forsaken to suicide themselves into Gilneas, so he could be rid of them for his "perfect horde".

There is no justifying the assault on Gilneas, so stop trying.

Cant draw first blood in a faction conflict when Gilneans aren't Alliance
    First blood is first blood, the Horde started a war without provocation or reason, the people they started it with sought allies and we answered. I believe that makes us the better people.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-11-04 at 07:10 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    worse thing they ever did was show the Horde side. Players have zero ability to seperate in-game, and omniscient information.
    You can see the spaceships shooting lasers at the Horde, which happens immediately before the scenario ends into the cinematic, from Alliance positions. The Horde clearly sounded retreat with a signal. The whole premise of Horde letting the Legion win when they have just as many reasons to hate them is pants on head retarded. The gunship the Alliance escaped through offered an aerial view of the Horde position which would have been swarmed by the demons. None of that requires omniscience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

alliance scum deserves death, I am glad I am finally going to stop working with those dogs and be allowed to slay them all
    FOR THE HORDE!!!!!

In all Non-RPness though, they need to bring back the "war" of Warcraft, because I literally hated what they did to the game with time building up some sort of blockbuster movie series where we're always fighting the "supreme evil" or some shit, really bugged the hell out of me. I want to murder ppl on their cities, I want to fight for my faction and shit, not hold hands with the enemy against the big bad space satan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I'm sorry, but what cinematic did you watch? Absolute nonsense.

...and I'm not even saying that it's not possible Greymane is involved somehow, but there is nothing in the cinematic that suggests it.
    These Horde fanboys always have some cockamamie justification for why Alliance is evil, starts something, or why they need to be dealt with. They are the ones who were trying to justify that Jaina was evil (even casting sexist slurs towards her they were so angry). Blizzard devs completely contradicted that, so now they need a new target to channel their hate. I guess Genn is that target. These people are acting as if they know the story before anyone but Blizzard knows.

Note: A majority of Horde players aren't Horde Fanboys. It's only the fanboys who can't be reasoned with.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    They had no reason to suspect the Worgen were in, or coming from Gilneas... they in fact already knew where it was coming from, and it wasn't Gilneas, it was Shadowfang keep. So, that's not an excuse.

Garrosh started that war with Gilneas because he wanted the forsaken to suicide themselves into Gilneas, so he could be rid of them for his "perfect horde".

There is no justifying the assault on Gilneas, so stop trying.

First blood is first blood, the Horde started a war without provocation or reason, the people they started it with sought allies and we answered. I believe that makes us the better people.
    started and won a war mind you.

10+ Year Old Account
    started and won a war mind you.
    Being the winner doesn't make it right.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Being the winner doesn't make it right.
    Yes, it does. Look at real world wars. Winner dictates the war crimes and so on. The winner is always right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    They are the ones who were trying to justify that Jaina was evil (even casting sexist slurs towards her they were so angry).
    Which part of the purge of Dalaran you didn't understand?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Yes, it does. Look at real world wars. Winner dictates the war crimes and so on. The winner is always right.
    Again, that doesn't make it right... Especially when there are a significant number of people left from the people you had that war with, who are now allied with another one of your enemies... You only get to decide that when there is no one left to hold you accountable, to reveal your crimes to the rest of the world, and there are plenty left.

If china goes and wins an unjustifiable war with some small country, are they right because they say they are? No, the rest of the world condemns them for their wrongful actions.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-11-04 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Sylvanas was trying to kill Genn, but his son jumped in the way. Not her fault his son killed himself.
    I have seen this argument MANY a time. Answer me this. How does "You tried to kill me and THEN killed my son!" make it any better than "You killed my son!" If anything, that gives him even more reason to be vengeful.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    Which part of the purge of Dalaran you didn't understand?
    Maybe you didn't hear about the part where Jaina's own order (Stormreavers specifically) broke into Darnassus to steal the Divine Bell and only her mages could have broken through the magical barrier she set up, and gave it to Garrosh? She was the one betrayed, granted she overreacted, but she was justified to react.

These Horde fanboys always have some cockamamie justification for why Alliance is evil, starts something, or why they need to be dealt with. They are the ones who were trying to justify that Jaina was evil (even casting sexist slurs towards her they were so angry). Blizzard devs completely contradicted that, so now they need a new target to channel their hate. I guess Genn is that target. These people are acting as if they know the story before anyone but Blizzard knows.

Note: A majority of Horde players aren't Horde Fanboys. It's only the fanboys who can't be reasoned with.
    Lets not forget Princess Jainas iconic song

The river runs red in the canals tonight
    Not a Hordie to be seen.
    A kingdom of isolation,
    and it looks like I'm the Queen
    The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
    Couldn't keep it in;
    Heaven knows I've tried

Don't let them in,
    don't let them see
    Be the good girl you always have to be
    Conceal, don't feel,
    don't let them know
    Well now they know

Kill the Horde! Kill the Horde!
    Can't hold it back anymore

Turn away and slam the door
    I don't care
    what they're going to say
    Let the storm rage on.
    The cold never bothered me anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets not forget Princess Jainas iconic song

The river runs red in the canals tonight
    Not a Hordie to be seen.
    A kingdom of isolation,
    and it looks like I'm the Queen
    The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
    Couldn't keep it in;
    Heaven knows I've tried

Don't let them in,
    don't let them see
    Be the good girl you always have to be
    Conceal, don't feel,
    don't let them know
    Well now they know

Can't hold it back anymore

Turn away and slam the door
    I don't care
    what they're going to say
    Let the storm rage on.
    The cold never bothered me anyway
    While thats a cute take on 'Frozen, I'm sure Horde Fanboys (again, not a majority of Horde) will take this literally as official lore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you didn't hear about the part where Jaina's own order (Stormreavers specifically) broke into Darnassus to steal the Divine Bell and only her mages could have broken through the magical barrier she set up, and gave it to Garrosh? She was the one betrayed, granted she overreacted, but she was justified to react.
    OFC, every alliance action is justified. Like earlier, when people were saying that Sylvanas is a witch for wanting to create new undead, while it is ok for Anduin to rez people.

You guys need to grow up.

Deleted
    He's alright but too much of a pain in the ass when it comes to revenge.He pulled Anduin right into pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    the cant look at undeads and their way of live as anything but abominations.

as I said

Alliance's biggest problem is it's a faction composed primarily of faction leaders who are bigots

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Jaina is more likely. Her absence in Legion gave her a lot of time to plot things.
    She could have spent that time explaining her mother why she let the Horde kill her husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    OFC, every alliance action is justified. Like earlier, when people were saying that Sylvanas is a witch for wanting to create new undead, while it is ok for Anduin to rez people.

You guys need to grow up.
    Once again, methods matter. Wanting to resurrect people is fine, wanting to enslave an entire race of people and force them to resurrect people for you is not fine, because you are taking their lives away in the process. If she found away to do it that wasn't morally reprehensible there wouldn't be a problem.