Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Ion Says Legendaries system is done and wont be in the game.
    I know, thats what I'm saying. I'd rather have had the legiondaries and not titanforging, but instead we have no legiondaries but titanforging on less items.

10+ Year Old Account
    no proffesion or class design
    idk what's going on
    it must be in day 2
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

10+ Year Old Account
    No...
    Gnome...
    PALADINS?!

RITO!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    no proffesion
    This is what I am waiting for...

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Most people I know were more like. Fuck, Sephuz. Fuck This game! Fuck, Prydaz. Fuck this game! Fuck, no Lego for weeks now. Fuck this game! Fuck. Why cant I get a good Lego? Fuck this game!

When somebody got a good Lego it was more or less, about fucking time!
    Do I know you? You seem to be reading my mind.

Possible (not yet decided if they are gonna implement it) bounties on players as PVP feature (inspired by GTA Online).
    Gold sink with fun

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    They've been promising that since.. Early WoD I believe? I'll believe it when I see it and so far I haven't seen shit.. So.. Yeah.
    Well it was also asked in the Art Q&A and there Chris said they don't have any plans to do it in BoA, but they will do it after BoA. So expect them now coming in 9.0.

On another unrelated note.

New Druid forms is coming in BoA, confirmed from the Art Q&A.

Art Q & A they confirmed Goblin and Worgen is being worked on, but won't ship with 8.0 so still quite possible during BfA but confirmed not at launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

To say something positive about the information about WoW: Battle For Azeroth....I love that Zandalari trolls are gonna be playable. Wanted to play one since ToT in MoP....And Ally finally get a high elf in the Void Elves. These subraces will cause BEs, NEs, & regular trolls not to be roll as much or at all anymore. Everyone is gonna want a Nightborne, Void Elf, & a Zandalari troll. Was disappointed there wasn't more "allied races" added. Only six, seems to me a small sample & makes Blizz lazy when it comes to the amount of allied races. They could have done three more easily. Like give humans more options, instead of the same old cookie cutter linebacker for men, & sleek fox for women. The men could vary from being a little fat, to slim, to the linebacker model they have now. And the same for the women. Plus the orcs could have been given brown orcs option. The undead could have been given the option of having no bones showing, which is already happening in China. And last but not least point of view about this upcoming expansion. The whole not updating the worgen / goblin models is a VERY bad decision by Blizz. They need to go ahead & keep that promise THIS expansion, not 2-4 years down the line. Very lazy on Blizz to not do this now.

Keeping titanforging is going to keep destroying raiding guilds. Half the recruits you get are people who want good gear, they've already seen the bosses. People who actually want the challenge are way too few and far between to maintain raiding guilds well.

Hopefully they can come up with a better solution than a lower drop rate, since that makes the mythic boss drop problem even worse. (long time fishing for titanforging in t1, t2 has even less chance to upgrade enough to be useful).

5+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget these breaking news:

Q: Will the Allied races new body silhouettes transfer into character creation as well?
    A: Yes, making its way to character creation in Battle for Azeroth
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRacoon View Post
    Thanks for secret leak
    Quote Originally Posted by Julisel View Post
    Very very thanks !

"Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor will shard for players starting at lvl 110, previous leveling experience will remain unchanged (besides scaling)"

^-- It's a shame they can't use this tech to make the world as it used to be until you reach Cataclysm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    "Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor will shard for players starting at lvl 110, previous leveling experience will remain unchanged (besides scaling)"

^-- It's a shame they can't use this tech to make the world as it used to be until you reach Cataclysm.
    the entire cata world revamp would've been pointless then.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Yeah, just like every expansion after Wrath, you drama queen.

People complaining that WoW is dead/dying on forums is one of the pillars of life which never changes or goes away.
    WOD losing over half the sub base in 6 months , thats a healthy game to you? Legion only doing slightly better at the same time frame is a Healthy game to you? After Wrath WOW was bleeding subs. Then along came WOD and it was hemorrhaging . This expansion is Not going to bring back back all those lost Subs from WOD, or bring in any new players

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    I know, thats what I'm saying. I'd rather have had the legiondaries and not titanforging, but instead we have no legiondaries but titanforging on less items.
    Ahh got ya. YEah the Legendary thing could have worked better . There was aspects of it that was fun. The Pure RNG of it and the fact that they made certain ones mandatory and the others seem like complete shit was bad game design. I have yet to see any of the devs address the fact that the rewards in Legion felttrivial and actually made you feel bad for getting something. They better do a fix on secondary stats making a item upgrade useless vendor trash
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    This XPac feels like WoD in that it feels like they had something else planned, it didn't work and they scrapped it and we got this. Thus the little information on the big systems and the tired old Horde vs Alliance story.
    More so, legion was so complete there is no need for big systems. If you think the old horde v alliance story is tired, then idk what you've been doing these last few years. They might as well not be at war until now.

I for one am very excited for what they announced, but you are right to say there are no big systems being announced. Some medium sized ones that have the potential to be big, but nothing will top Mythic+ or world quests so there is nothing really needed.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I like how in the second video the guy didn't want to hold the mic and point it at the lady for her to talk into. lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    WOD losing over half the sub base in 6 months , thats a healthy game to you? Legion only doing slightly better at the same time frame is a Healthy game to you? After Wrath WOW was bleeding subs. Then along came WOD and it was hemorrhaging . This expansion is Not going to bring back back all those lost Subs from WOD, or bring in any new players
    After Wrath there was a boom of mmos and online gaming in general. People had more options and went with all the ones that didn't have a sub fee. Most of the subs WoD 'lost' were fair weather subs who were gone before it came out or do you not remember how low it was before WoD came out? A lot of people came back for like 4 or 5 months bumping it up to 10 mil. Don't get me wrong, WoD was still bad, but it really only lost about 1 million subs.

Legion has been a fine enjoyable xpac so far. I'm not delusional enough to think WoW is gonna get back to 10-14 million subs, and that's mainly because I don't give a shit. As long as the game is fun to play, I still have my guild to play with, and the game still makes blizzard money, who gives a damn? I'm not looking at BfA going "Wow, this will bring them all back, and I can feel vindicated for playing a super popular game."

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Well it was also asked in the Art Q&A and there Chris said they don't have any plans to do it in BoA, but they will do it after BoA. So expect them now coming in 9.0.

On another unrelated note.

New Druid forms is coming in BoA, confirmed from the Art Q&A.
    Oh, yay. 2-3 more years before a Worgen/Goblin update. Lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    After Wrath there was a boom of mmos and online gaming in general. People had more options and went with all the ones that didn't have a sub fee. Most of the subs WoD 'lost' were fair weather subs who were gone before it came out or do you not remember how low it was before WoD came out? A lot of people came back for like 4 or 5 months bumping it up to 10 mil. Don't get me wrong, WoD was still bad, but it really only lost about 1 million subs.

Legion has been a fine enjoyable xpac so far. I'm not delusional enough to think WoW is gonna get back to 10-14 million subs, and that's mainly because I don't give a shit. As long as the game is fun to play, I still have my guild to play with, and the game still makes blizzard money, who gives a damn? I'm not looking at BfA going "Wow, this will bring them all back, and I can feel vindicated for playing a super popular game."
    WOD lost players . It was not fair weather players. The fact it hit 10 million after 2 expansions of declining subs proved that people still wanted to play the game. WOD lostt them because it was shit with no content and the no flying debacle
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Legion's success (mechanics wise) Has them in a grasp:

They can't completely change the system since it works so well
    They can't really implement on them since they are so complete.

Also I think WoW doesn't need to attract new players anymore, I think the game has already staggered to a point were the only ones playing are the hardcore ones.