Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    I can see Nightborne, but how are Highmountain a fuck you to the Alliance?
    DAE alliance helped highmountain too so they should have not joined horde /S
    Bitch Pls

The horde actually only lose one zone, so it's probably safe to say its the same for the nelfs

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    DAE alliance helped highmountain too so they should have not joined horde /S
    Thing about comments like that is it works both ways. The horde helped the army of light, they shouldn't be alliance, see?

I can see Nightborne, but how are Highmountain a fuck you to the Alliance?
    We stopped them getting overrun by worms and oversized rock idiots with a magical hammer, prevented Thunder Totem being collapsed into dirt, and united their tribes against the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    The horde actually only lose one zone, so it's probably safe to say its the same for the nelfs
    Alliance controls Arathi, I saw mentions of Gilneas, it's idiotic for them to control the two and Tirisfal without controlling Hillsbrad and Silverpine to connect them, Alterac has been as good as empty for years and waits for someone to walk in and plant some flags, WPL cannot be held being surrounded by Alliance from multiple sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    We stopped them getting overrun by worms and oversized rock idiots with a magical hammer, prevented Thunder Totem being collapsed into dirt, and united their tribes against the Legion.
    Ah, from that perspective. I was looking at it more as a "Nightborne make a lot of sense as a subrace for both factions" thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Alliance controls Arathi, I saw mentions of Gilneas, it's idiotic for them to control the two and Tirisfal without controlling Hillsbrad and Silverpine to connect them, Alterac has been as good as empty for years and waits for someone to walk in and plant some flags, WPL cannot be held being surrounded by Alliance from multiple sides.

Ah, from that perspective. I was looking at it more as a "Nightborne make a lot of sense as a subrace for both factions" thing.
    Yes but blizzard said the undead still have southshore and silverpine

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    Yes but blizzard said the undead still have southshore and silverpine
    But the Forsaken don't really have Southshore even now <.< It's lethally toxic to everyone and is going to be for eons. And it seems the concept of supply lines is still lost on Blizzard. How the fuck does the Alliance even get to Undercity if they don't conquer those two? Land directly in Tirisfal, right on the front door of the Forsaken with no foothold and no momentum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the fact that Thalyssra and Mayla Highmountain are stabbing the Alliance in the back next expac it makes one wonder why Alliance players should even bother finishing the respective zones.

New Main city for the Undead! icecrown! would be cool atleast=P

What's going on with the blood elves and the draenei? Will them standing alone on a continent now mostly controlled by the opposite faction play into the story at all?
    Though the big fortifcations have fallen, it's not like the Horde are completely landless. They still hold Silverpine, Southshore, and Quel'Danas. The whole point of the warfront in Arathi is to keep the bloodelves from taking Undercity back.

Is what blizzard said

I don't think that it is taken entire, or if so, then not for long since the warfront is in Arathi Highlands.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Main thing i DON'T understand from all of this: Highmountain.

Dark Iron - of course
    Zandalari - Duh
    Nightborne - play the current game
    Void Elf - We don't know shit but Aleria/Alliance related
    LF Draenei - Sure makes sense
    HIGHTMOUNTIAN - ???

Both factions did the same thing for them in Legion! Why pick a side?! NIghtborne they at least showed Sylgrin SHOWING INTEREST IN HORDE.
    Well LF Draenai have had no conflict with orcs or the horde ever and they have only showed loyalty to naarus purposes so makes as much sense for them to join allys as does highmountain tribe to join the horde. Only one of them who held LF Draenais respects have had sides and that is Turalyon, but LF Draenai not so much. Name one major LF Draenai who have showed interest in Alliance(Turalyon isin't a draenai)

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Exodar can just hover away...
    I thought it is on Argus now?!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I thought it is on Argus now?!
    Thats the vindicaar, Exodar is still on Azurmyst.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Thing about comments like that is it works both ways. The horde helped the army of light, they shouldn't be alliance, see?
    Now we see the illogical path in this whole mess of "allied races". Unless Blizzard does some stupid recon and only the horde helped in high-mountain and in night-hold. And only the alliance helped in Argus.

But hey... we get to throw away all the uniting of the Paladins, Druids, Priests, and Shaman under one banner. I can see those three classes at the least not just throwing away all that was done in the Class Halls.

Only thing I can go with.... is the theory that something is controlling certain leaders of factions and races and causing them to start a war again to weaken both Alliance and Horde when it comes from the "shadows"......

Dissappointed in how they are desperatly trying in cinematic to make Anduin the Enigmatic God King now. when hes just a little impressionable bitch with more daddy issues than Garrosh now it seems wielding his light. Mending the entire battlefield in a heroic marry sue way more cringe than Thrall ever was
    You're a Sylvanas fan and you claim Anduin is an impressionable bitch? Really? Sylvanas is the posterboy for hollow onedimensional characters. At this point she's nothing but a plot device, like the eitire Horde. Oooh, look at Sylvanas, she's so complex. No, she's not. She's a poor mans Lich King, at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe the Cenarion circle will survive Teldrasill burning.

that would make Malfurion the ultimate bitch.
    The Cenarion Circle is more than just Night Elves, there are more than a few Tauren... It's neutral territory, if the horde take it over I don't think the Tauren will be very happy about it.

Also, owning the world tree does literally nothing for them, it's enchantment is gone... So, have fun with your new tree I guess?

I find discomfort though that the entire Army of the Light joins the Alliance.

Thats quite a big fuck you to the Horde after Antorus guessing the Windrunner reunion doesn't go too well.
    And all of the Nightborne joining the Horde is just as big of a fuck you to the Alliance, who helped them just as much as the Horde helped the Army of the Light. Bad writing is bad, in reality, some from both factions would have joined both factions, but the vast majority would have likely just remained neutral.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    Alliance gets:
    ruins of an old city.
    Forsaken territory.
    Stromgard, thats going to be udner siege the whole expac
    Kul'tiras

Horde gets:
    Ruins of Teldrassil
    night elf territories (something they REALLY needed)
    Zandalar

Thats all thats announced so far. There really is no favorite when it comes to territory.
    Also we as a horde got most of the broken isles with highmountain Tauren and nightborne elves. When val'sharah and druids are still recuperating from nightmare and most of wardens killed by Legion. I do have thank alliance for making them easier for horde to control helping them get rid of their threats.
    Last edited by Terongor; 2017-11-04 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Thats the vindicaar, Exodar is still on Azurmyst.
    Oops My bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    The Cenarion Circle is more than just Night Elves, there are more than a few Tauren... It's neutral territory, if the horde take it over I don't think the Tauren will be very happy about it.

Also, owning the world tree does literally nothing for them, it's enchantment is gone... So, have fun with your new tree I guess?

And all of the Nightborne joining the Horde is just as big of a fuck you to the Alliance, who helped them just as much as the Horde helped the Army of the Light. Bad writing is bad, in reality, some from both factions would have joined both factions, but the vast majority would have likely just remained neutral.
    ...... You do understand the Tree is not whats important. Its the Well of Magic below it.