Poll: Do you car pool to work?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Do you car pool to work?

Real simple do you car pool if not why not?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-11-04 at 11:24 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tried it once. Sucked. Just like your picture. lol! j/k. Nice humor.

You can save gas money for sure by car pooling. But it is a pain in the ass when you are riding with someone who does not know how to drive well, is late, too early and wants to make stops on the way home, which wastes your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    which wastes your time.
    aaaaand that's a wrap. I have only ever carpooled with someone I lived with who worked where I worked.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Deleted
    No, never would either. I also thought this was something they did last century?

Yeah if going with my wife counts. Her office building is along the way to mine, maybe 1 1/2 miles apart. Super convenient

No I don't car-pool, it takes less than 10 minutes with a bicycle - and the weather isn't hot enough for a real car-pool:

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I'm like two miles from work and none of my coworkers live near me.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could say yes. My 30 mile drive sucks ass all alone. Unfortunately I am the only employee that lives in the South Loop of Chicago. There is no one to carpool with

No one that lives around me works around where I work. Wouldnt make to much sense.

I WFH 99% of the time so no. I've car pooled in the past, and absolutely hated it. No thanks.

Deleted
    11 years ago I had a 49km way to drive every morning and back afternoon to my college. Had various people I picked up that time.

Deleted
    Hah! No... I work from home. My office is 20 feet from my bedroom. Does having coffee in the kitchen with my wife in the morning count?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    No I don't car-pool, it takes less than 10 minutes with a bicycle - and the weather isn't hot enough for a real car-pool:

Hahaha now that's carpooling !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Wish I could say yes. My 30 mile drive sucks ass all alone. Unfortunately I am the only employee that lives in the South Loop of Chicago. There is no one to carpool with
    30 Miles doesn't seem too bad, but year living outside the range of most makes carpooling more than a challenge. Unless you specifically agree to it at a place of work.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    No, I walk.

Not work, but my niece with the neighbour's kid for school... alternating between being picked up and dropped off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, well, I take the wife to school but not co-workers.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..