Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    The 'moderator' was sooo bad it was almost painful to listen. Also most answers were pmuch a snoozefest but that was expected.
    She was alright, she seemed really nervous at first but got better towards the end. I liked her better than Panzer.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Because it's far too early, it would be pointless. They change things from build to build, saying anything about a class now whilst we're not even in ALPHA yet would just cause forums to riot because they don't get it months down the line.
    just ask about if there even be changes.. cuz they already changed some things on that alpha you could play at blizzcon

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Still ppl keep telling us what there ingame name,guild and realm is.....

When do they understand that "NOBODY CARES".
    Don't you understand it's Blizzard telling them to say it? A lot of them are so nervous it looks like they are about to break down, I really don't think they actually want to say those things. I'm sure they just want to say as little as possible and get their question answered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    just ask about if there even be changes.. cuz they already changed some things on that alpha you could play at blizzcon
    Then you know there will be changes; no need to ask. It's just a pointless question at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Because it's far too early, it would be pointless. They change things from build to build, saying anything about a class now whilst we're not even in ALPHA yet would just cause forums to riot because they don't get it months down the line.
    so cant ask? hey - everyone hates demonology and survival - are you gonna rework them to something non garbage again?

Been curious about the terrible quest log especially since it keep filling up but I cant remember excepting a damn thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyla View Post
    so cant ask? hey - everyone hates demonology and survival - are you gonna rework them to something non garbage again?
    Questions like this is why they don't answer class questions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    She was alright, she seemed really nervous at first but got better towards the end. I liked her better than Panzer.
    Anyone is better than Panzer. Good lord is she obnoxious to listen to. I'm sure she's a nice person, but moderating is not her strength.

Why the fuck does everyone at these Q&A's ask so many pointless questions. Who gives a shit about titanforging, Christ. Alex is sitting right there, and he almost didn't get to talk at all. Ask fucking lore questions and about the state of the world. Do we get Lordaeron? Does the Horde get Teldrassil?

Fucking hell.

Also ask more questions about fucking WoW Classic, or did the production team filter all of those out?

Yeah, dno, having a moderator whose vocabulary mainly consists of 'awwsuum', "reallllly cooool', "i reallllly like it' is pretty cringeworthy but then again, I didn't see Panzer.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Hi i'm Fatass McLoserTown, from a guild no-one has ever heard of or gives a shit.

i had a laugh mocking those tools.

unless you're gonna be like hi im xxx from a top 5 guild no-one fucking cares, i can make a guild and be like hi im the guildmaster of MASSIVE PENIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwalker Nirmala View Post
    This Q&A was kinda underwhelming ._.
    They always are.

Obviously there will be changes. Not to be rude but have you not played WoW before Legion, or even... well, any patch? There is always going to be changes, they have already said there will be more and that the artifacts haven't been merged to classes yet etc. and you even said yourself, as we have seen in the demos, that some classes have had changes.

Will they completely overhaul some specs? Who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if Survival Hunters, Outlaw Rogues and DHs get some decent changes, at the very least.

Ugh, thanks for reminding me about Panser being a mod during Q&A last year or the year before, she's so bad... >_>

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Why the fuck does everyone at these Q&A's ask so many pointless questions. Who gives a shit about titanforging, Christ. Alex is sitting right there, and he almost didn't get to talk at all. Ask fucking lore questions and about the state of the world. Do we get Lordaeron? Does the Horde get Teldrassil?

Fucking hell.

Also ask more questions about fucking WoW Classic, or did the production team filter all of those out?
    Most people don't care about the lore though

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post

Fucking hell.

who gives a shit about TF? a lot of people the crowd even cheered.

and blizzard aren't going to tell you the end result of the storyline

"fucking hell"

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone should ask a non related question to throw them completely off like Family Guy did with the star trek convention episode

I have an artesian well on my property and the water pressure is lousy...any ideas?
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reffan View Post
    They always are.
    I know, but at least 80% of this years questions was already answered during interviews/panels. Never seen that during other BlizzCon Q&A-Panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwalker Nirmala View Post
    I know, but at least 80% of this years questions was already answered during interviews/panels. Never seen that during other BlizzCon Q&A-Panel.
    We have, they always ask questions that we already know the answers to unfortunately. I specifically remember being annoyed about it last year, and pretty sure the years before that, too.

cuz they already changed some things on that alpha you could play at blizzcon
    You just answered your own question.... There are always classes changes, and they never talk about them until closer to release.

Quote Originally Posted by erufufu View Post
    You just answered your own question.... There are always classes changes, and they never talk about them until closer to release.
    well im talking about specific things like will they prune more/unprune etc. etc.

like im not talking about really deep like how classes will change, but will they add abilities back(and not like add buffs cuz thats cool to have, but thats not really an ability)