Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    like legit no one asked about class changes? no one cares about their classes? rofl
    They said they don't want questions regarding classes. There's just too many specifics and we're not in Alpha/Beta yet. Usually it's covered in the Dive Deep systems panel but they just skipped over a lot of stuff. Q&A sucks.

You guys understand that questions are submited earlier and you are allowed to make one only if they approve it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    You even rememeber previus ones? i think this is the best so far XD. And yeah always sucks, between things arleady answered, stupid questions and questions of corse they are not gonna answer yet is always a waste
    Of course I remember the questions. I literally saw them everywhere and read about them... The other guy was AT BLIZZCON and asked if there was a stat squish... Or my second favourite about the goblins and worgens. They literally answered that yesterday in an interview...

Quote Originally Posted by heskel View Post
    why the f*ck does nobody ask about classes/artifact changes. What about the traits artifacts provided, what about the skill artifacts provided!?!
    Artifact traits and skills (like Phoenix Flames) were not in the demos for BfA.
    Last edited by Druki; 2017-11-05 at 12:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do so many bosses have holes in their ceilings?
    ...YOU FFIN SERIOUS?

How can you stand in line for 20 minutes and think THAT question is in any way something anyone gives a shit about

Quote Originally Posted by Reffan View Post
    You guys understand that questions are submited earlier and you are allowed to make one only if they approve it?
    Maybe that's why they have to state name, server and guild before they get to ask the question!
    If they don't stick to the script their characters get deleted.

Deleted
    The retard that asked about Jaina being evil. He must be retarded or lives in a special kind of bubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    They said they don't want questions regarding classes. Q&A sucks.
    What do they want? To tell the same stuff thats been answered in Deep Dive panel once again? Great.
    On topic: cannot remember a less informative Q&A. At least no1 asked where alleria and turalion are. God bless.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

"Q: Are the continents completely split between the factions?
    A: Silvermoon is still Horde and Azuremyst is still Alliance. They are the lingering zones for their factions on these continents."

Wut? Kalimdor is Horde only? Likewise EK Alliance? How will that work in practice?

Quote Originally Posted by Vutar View Post
    Answered nothing useful, confirmed that nothing that exciting is being added next xpac, and on top of it all basically confirmed that the next xpac is a long way off by showing they don't have details for so many supposed updates. WoW better hope games like Crowfall, Pantheon, and Camelot Unchained don't release next year because if this xpac is the best Blizzard has to offer then those games are going to have a lot of refugee's from WoW to take in.
    Never heard of any of those mmos, doubt they will make any impact at all. 13 years have proven wow is going nowhere and there have always been doomsayers like you since wow came out.

No one cares.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Anduin is still a priest. He is a hero character and so can do things normal priests can not.

Excuse me?? Then WHAT THE FUCK IS MY PRIEST

Deleted
    Fast recap if you dont want to read all questions: Stupid useless questions of autistic people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by heskel View Post
    why the f*ck does nobody ask about classes/artifact changes. What about the traits artifacts provided, what about the skill artifacts provided!?!
    Artifacts and their traits etc are gone. They already said that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    Yeah they should. Does it effect you? No
    Yes it does, it creates that bitter taste when something drops and it's not as good as it can be thanks to something that can't be influenced by the player, called R-N-G. No matter how hard or long you try you will be rewarded with crap(most of the time).

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    ...YOU FFIN SERIOUS?

How can you stand in line for 20 minutes and think THAT question is in any way something anyone gives a shit about
    I actually submitted several questions, but that was the one that chosen.

But I care about it, because a lot of bosses (even ones underground) have holes in their ceilings.

Quote Originally Posted by Druki View Post

But I care about it, because a lot of bosses (even ones underground) have holes in their ceilings.
    Obviously your other questions were more useless than that one. That was a waste of a question honestly. Does the boss having a hole in their ceiling effect your gameplay or how you play the game or how the boss works?

Deleted
    Q: What about titanforging?
    A: There will be tweaks but not a fundamental change to the system. They want there to still be excitement in rewards. Titanforging will not happen on armor slots affected by the Heart of Azeroth, however.
    Holy shit, how can the still not understand why this system is a problem?

The rate of titanforging and warforging will be adjusted
    This doesnt do anything!
    If the proc rate is too low then you will be frustrated when the wrong piece gets titanforged, and if the proc rate is too high then you will be frustrated when the right piece does NOT get titanforged.
    This system is fucking stupid, it does not reward nor does it entice good play or progression, the only thing it does well is frustrate the ever loving shit out of me to the point where this alone might make me stop WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
    World of Warcraft: Live Q & A Recap
    The developers are sitting down to answer community questions about all things Warcraft and the next expansion! More info to come!
    To recap your post: there's no recap.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Druki View Post

In all fairness. I can understand why people are upset.. it's a rather... Irrelevant question.. especially when people hope to ask more expansion specific stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by Schmitlab View Post
    Obviously your other questions were more useless than that one. That was a waste of a question honestly. Does the boss having a hole in their ceiling effect your gameplay or how you play the game or how the boss works?
    My other questions were "Why did Dalaran remove the monument of the Lich King's defeat from the center of the city?", as well as a resubmission of a question that was chosen last year but wasn't asked due to time constraints (Why are there no ducks on Azeroth?).

Additionally, I also asked why Thrall was the only orc with eyebrows during the 2014 Q&A panel.

My questions tend to be quirky ones based on observations. So no, I won't ask about class balance (for instance), because it's irrelevant. What happens for one expansion will most likely change in another.