Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Maybe they will actually use our feedback during alpha/beta this time.
    Oh who am I kidding.
    We gon get fethed upside backwards like usual. We gon take it like men. Or girls, in case of blood elves. Like usual.
    Hand of Freedom is already at a 45 second CD now it seems.

But it mentions recharge, so maybe it's on charges at least now...
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=275396/b...-floor#paladin

What I want for ret:
    - Hammer of Wrath
    - Pursuit of Justice
    - New mastery so we can get rid of colossus smash

Overall:
    - Seals
    - Auras

Paladin Hope for 8.0: that I can play it in raids again instead of it being again "shield tanks suck, you have to play druid / monk / dk", can't remember when was the last time that shield tanks stayed good for more than short period of time (like warrior's 5 min of glory in EN or paladin being "good" in HFC but only on farm with trinket cancel aura macros). Block is a sub par mechanic and anyway warrior is gonna do it better than a paladin due to critical block. Last time it was cool for paladins was somewhere in wotlk or maybe 1st tier of Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Hand of Freedom is already at a 45 second CD now it seems.

But it mentions recharge, so maybe it's on charges at least now...
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=275396/b...-floor#paladin
    Sweetness.
    Now that it totally accidentally matches the cd on Derpsteed, I am content and cocksure.

Sweetness.
    Now that it totally accidentally matches the cd on Derpsteed, I am content and cocksure.
    It's so you can macro them together and the macro will finally feel smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's so you can macro them together and the macro will finally feel smooth.
    It's just like in my Deep Dark Fantasies.
    Gon give em my long, hard Freedom.
    Gon give em long and strong.

I have a lingering suspicion that they are going to bake steed into freedom "frees you of snares + speed boost"; the downside is freedom is going to have a longer CD.

In the test areas at Blizzcon nothing seems changed for any of the classes, except for the addition of Mark and Shout etc. Probaply not gonna happen either but it's early and who knows when the real changes come, if they come at all. But for some (almost every class...) classes I beg them to make changes, especially for Arms and Prot Warriors and, what this topic is about, Paladins. They should just change to it's smooth gameplay from Cata and MoP (not talking about the insane bursts and CC) but keep a bit of the fantasy what is present in Legion. I loved Frost Mages in MoP and they mushed it into a PvE friendly spec, which is a shame in my opinion. Many classes suffered from that, every class needs as much damage, CC, mobility and defenses as all the others and that is exactly what removes the it's fantasy. Ooh well, we'll see what happens in the alpha/beta.

Deleted
    for Ret:
    - I want it to be GCD-capped, like Fury warriors are. Removing CD on crusader strike would be solution
    - better mobility. bring back Speed of light instead of retarded pony that gets you stuck in small tunnels
    - bring back hammer of wrath
    - glyph for the old Templar's Verdict animation from Cata/Mop

Hopes: Dark Iron Dwarf can be Paladin.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

all attack abilities gone (pruneed)
    now you only autoattack, but have support in 1 minutes cd (that is the fantasy that all want)
    your movement speed is now capped at 70% max
    Hammer of salt
    Taking away seals, utility blessings and auras is like taking away totems from shamans, or stealth from rogues

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
    That was the literal example Ion gave when confirming paid race changes, wasn't it? I can't see them not having paladins since they've had them since Classic (in BRD) and many of their former leaders (as spirits) also have paladin abilities.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Wake is now a 100 talent replacing holy wrath on the blizzcon demo

MORE MOBILITY FOR RETS (pvp)!
    Played some random bgs last few days. Mages, hunters, ele shamans, druids... They are LAUGHING at my ass when it's about mobility. Just 1 horse every 45 secs (which can be neutralized with slows/dazes/stuns) and freedom every 25 secs which can be dispelled.

But nope- they are INCREASING Freedoms CD from 25 to 45 seconds.

D I S A S T E R!

Either make us immune to slows while diving steed is up, or give us back "long arm of the law".

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    That was the literal example Ion gave when confirming paid race changes, wasn't it? I can't see them not having paladins since they've had them since Classic (in BRD) and many of their former leaders (as spirits) also have paladin abilities.
    Damn just rewatched you're right. Thank you.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Quote Originally Posted by shoeboy4 View Post
    Wake is now a 100 talent replacing holy wrath on the blizzcon demo
    The fething not so greater judgment is still there?
    How? Why?

10+ Year Old Account
    The fething not so greater judgment is still there?
    How? Why?
    One can only hope.

Atleast Holy wrath is gone, that's progress i guess *worried smile*

Ooo, well, having it compete with Crusade kinda crushes my soul. I'm sure we're gonna see plenty of iterations, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
    There were dark irons with paladin abilities in Blackrock Depths, but don't get your hopes up too high.

Quote Originally Posted by TirionFordring View Post
    Goodness will people let Shockadin go already, it worked for one whole patch of an expansion and that was only if you specced into Art of War in Ret and Holy Shock in Holy. With Libram of Flash of Light, Shockadin was the result of a broken class and an imbalanced talent tree. Sacredlight's arena days are gone, It's never coming back.
    Frankly, Ret was effectively a shockadin from mid-Cata through WoD, aside from not having Holy Shock. Then they gutted our ranged...