Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Never understood the desire to do what's posted in the OP.

Nah got better things to do with my life
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand killing people in PvP situations, even lowbies, but spend the rest of Legion to kill just lowbies?

I can think of a thousand different things I'd rather do. I quite honestly cannot understand why you would do that, which is why I feel this thread is just to flamebait people.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    If classic servers are truly classic, you'll still be able to do when that releases.
    Not if they make a separate PvE server.

Which let's face it they will.

No, because I'm not an autistic retard.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-11-07 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

I'll probably do some of it.

MOST people probably roll on a pvp server for reasons other than world pvp. Like their friends are over there. Or the raiding scene is better.

This change will actually improve world pvp for the people who want actual pvp if they balance out the shards. But the assholes who gank lowbies or the giant swarms that just migrate around murdering people? Yeah, you might actually have to work for your kills from now on.

I too like to leave the content zone of my current level, take 5-15 mins of my time to fly to some far off contested zone where the other faction levels, press one button to insta kill another person trying to enjoy the game, then fly up into the air and spam tasteless macros when people my level waste their time as well to get to where their low level friend is to keep me off of him.

Great and healthy way to play video games, right OP?

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Suddenly there is WoW, with a huge population that went to PvP servers thinking there wouldn't be weird people killing low-levels for a little gratification in their pale lifes.
    Most people don't want to roll characters on some barren wastelands marked as low pop. For some weird reason most high pop popular servers are pvp ones.

Also WOW is the only MMO worth playing for the raiding scene, most other MMOs that offered raiding weren't as good or died out. You might play other MMOs for better exploration, crafting or pvp, but if you care to raid, WOW is the game. And raiding somehow is better on high pop pvp servers. There are very few pve servers that have healthy raiding community.

I'm quite glad to hear Blizzard won't force people to choose between "server good for raiding" and "being able to quest / afk in peace without being pestered" anymore, I didn't expect this announcement, but I was positively surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Most people don't want to roll characters on some barren wastelands marked as low pop. For some weird reason most high pop popular servers are pvp ones.

Also WOW is the only MMO worth playing for the raiding scene, most other MMOs that offered raiding weren't as good or died out. You might play other MMOs for better exploration, crafting or pvp, but if you care to raid, WOW is the game. And raiding somehow is better on high pop pvp servers. There are very few pve servers that have healthy raiding community.

I'm quite glad to hear Blizzard won't force people to choose between "server good for raiding" and "being able to quest / afk in peace without being pestered" anymore, I didn't expect this announcement, but I was positively surprised.
    No, they're not.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    I'm not an asshole, so no.
    Exactly...
    You come from the greatest country in the world. Act like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    No, they're not.
    So you're telling me Illidan and Sargeras aren't one of the most popular US servers?

On EU where I play in top 10 most populated servers there are 2 pve (Draenor/Silvermoon), 1 rp pve (Argent Dawn) rest are pvp ones. So yeah, majority is pvp. Except those 3 I listed all the remaining pve / rp pve servers are marked as low pop.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by weedburst View Post
    where to find vanilla addons that actually work
    I doubt the client for the classic server would use the vanilla LUA rules. The reason for most LUA changes are security, preventing automation and stopping exploits. They wouldn't just roll out the old client.

and you wonder why people hate pvp servers. not good enough to kill people your level?

There's a special place in hell for people like you, OP.

I haven't done any PvP in while and I'm a bit rusty, I can't think of a better place to brush-up my PvP skills.

I bet you're the kind of person that use magnifying lenses to torch ants and other bugs in the summer...
    Seriously what kind of joy or achievement do you get out of destroying someone that has no chance or will to fight back?

If you just do it to be annoying and ruin their experience you're a Sociopath
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    With PvP servers going away and it being toggle only, ganking lowbies will no longer be possible as I highly doubt many lowbies will enable pvp. So I'm gonna use the rest of legion to enjoy this great past time while I still can.
    Except they talked about making PvP scalable which means they could make it so low levels stand a chance against max level.

Never really been my thing. Then again, I don't enjoy punting puppies or stealing little kids candy either.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    I'm not an asshole, so no.
    this is the only response.

I had a 65 rogue that I used to gank 58-61 people in HFP on. Then I realized I was wasting my own time and got a job. Op needs to advance quick