Poll: Was Clark Kent an illegal immigrant?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Lmfao. Well it’s a good thing he’s not a rapist.
    ...that we know of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Uh, no. He was adopted from an orphanage. Legally. That's in the comics.

Nobody knew where he came from, and he has papers showing that was adopted. He's a citizen. That's literally how that works.

Could that storyline work out the same way now in the world of DNA tests and shit that would show he isn't human? Absolutely not. But that storyline is from the 1930s.
    Now going to argue your reasoning. It could be correct but I don’t think so I think the cat would be out of the bag pretty quickly.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Yes, but to what jurisdiction?
    I guess it depends on where his snow castle really is. If it's on northern ice over international waters, I think he's living there tax free. To my knowledge, there's no utilities running to his snow castle, and no building costs as the snow castle basically built itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I guess it depends on where his snow castle really is. If it's on northern ice over international waters, I think he's living there tax free. To my knowledge, there's no utilities running to his snow castle, and no building costs as the snow castle basically built itself.
    So he’s a fucking squatter too. Oh dear maybe some questions should never be asked. Lol

Does he have a building permit for the illegal fortress of solitude?

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Yes, but to what jurisdiction?
    Most incarnations of the Fortress of Solitude have it being in the North Pole...so Canada
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ever take a look at early comic book art on Superman? He’s like peach with blue dots...... hardly white in origin. LOL

So he’s a fucking squatter too. Oh dear maybe some questions should never be asked. Lol

Does he have a building permit for the illegal fortress of solitude?
    I still think it depends on where it is. There are people who currently live in boats in international waters. They would probably be considered floaters, not squatters. And if on international waters no building permit would be required.

That said, if he's in Alaska or Canada, I think he's probably had to pull a lot of favors to stay under-the-radar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Most incarnations of the Fortress of Solitude have it being in the North Pole...so Canada
    I think that's technically international.

Clark kent arrived here before gibs, therefore he was legal.

Now going to argue your reasoning. It could be correct but I don’t think so I think the cat would be out of the bag pretty quickly.
    Because children are abandoned all the time, with no papers, with no information at all. They're left at churches and charitable organizations, or just in fucking dumpsters. It happens.

You think someone goes and tries to figure out what country those kids are from? Shit no. They just provide them with documentation and put them in the system. And given how old the Superman story is, nobody even thought about testing him to see if he was human. He looked human, that was good enough.

So he was given papers and the Kents adopted him.

Because children are abandoned all the time, with no papers, with no information at all. They're left at churches and charitable organizations, or just in fucking dumpsters. It happens.

You think someone goes and tries to figure out what country those kids are from? Shit no. They just provide them with documentation and put them in the system. And given how old the Superman story is, nobody even thought about testing him to see if he was human. He looked human, that was good enough.

yeah, pretty cut and dry. Even without DACA he's good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think it depends on where it is. There are people who currently live in boats in international waters. They would probably be considered floaters, not squatters. And if on international waters no building permit would be required.

That said, if he's in Alaska or Canada, I think he's probably had to pull a lot of favors to stay under-the-radar.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's technically international.
    God you’re killing me tonight “floaters” haha! Yeah Canada or The U.S not sure a mega structure out ov nowhere over knight would get a rangers attention.

WE don't care, do you understand that?
    No more gibs period.
    Peddle that tripe somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account

Ok on everything you sad now what happens when they go to draw blood to check him for disease what happens then?

10+ Year Old Account
    No because he isn't brown.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I just took off my sweat shirt, I'm ready to battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cut and Dry lmfao the Kent’s are going to be taken in by the DoD and quarantined, Governments don’t react lightly to that.

Ok on everything you sad now what happens when they go to draw blood to check him for disease what happens then?
    Their needles break on his skin.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I just took off my sweat shirt, I'm ready to battle.
    Did you watch Thelma and Louise if not it doesn’t count.

I'm not sure. Since his arrival, there has been an alarming number of other aliens. Maybe if he were to be deported, the aliens would target other locations? We couldn't use DACA, but we could quote the founders: "When in the course of human events..."

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Their needles break on his skin.
    Along with anything else. What happens if he has a terrible 2 episode?