Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    you know you could just go onto a single player game and plug in an invincibility cheat code and get the same gratification, without ruining someone else's gameplay
    I think ruining someone else's gameplay is the whole point for griefers like the OP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I hated it when I was on a PvP server. Its why I switched. But taking that away from people who like being assholes on PvP servers is a bit unfair.
    Cry me a river

Deleted
    When was this change happening btw? Did they say it's happening when the xpack is released/prepatch or with 7.3.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post

World PvP = Fighting against characters at the same level and fair numbers, which is fine and fun at times.

Ganking = Fighting against character(s) that are at a power or number disadvantage, which is not fine and never fun. (if you think so you're a Sociopath)
    This misunderstanding rooted in naive fantasy is why so many people end up on PvP servers.

The reality in a power progression game:

World PvP = Fighting against character(s) that are at a power or number disadvantage, which is not fine and never fun.

Enjoy your slaughter my friend. Let the rivers flow red with the blood of a thousand noobs!

Deleted
    wtf thats all that i was doing in wow what am i going to do now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I hated it when I was on a PvP server. Its why I switched. But taking that away from people who like being assholes on PvP servers is a bit unfair.
    They reap what they sow.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

If this is any indication, there's people already crying about it and it isn't even happening yet.

Those gankers feed on your tears. You're effectively already feeding them.

/wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    wtf thats all that i was doing in wow what am i going to do now?
    All the other thing you did before:

Try to wipe the LFR, troll in M+, try to faction tag low level mobs. Basically try to ruin the game for others in each and every way you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    Careful with that edge, you'll cut yourself.

He's right though, people who chose a PVP server over PVE should accept ganking as a possibility and not whinge about it. There was always an option to choose PVE.
    Let them starve. They chose to be poor.

Look at this thread. All PvE realm transferees attacking OP for killing lowbies. This is normal for PvP realms. You don't wanna get rekt by a max level? Roll on a PvE server.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post

Try to wipe the LFR
    Sounds impossible, no matter how hard you try. Which shows how ridiculous the LFR design is though.

15+ Year Old Account
    no, i like vagina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    This is normal for PvP realms. You don't wanna get rekt by a max level? Roll on a PvE server.
    That's hardly relevant advice and likely the entire reason why they're changing this so that PVE/PVP realms go away.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I wont be ganking lowbies because its low as hell, but Ill be ganking every single thing in sight thats within 5 levels of me. Blizzard is taking my server away from me to appease people who have an abundance of servers to choose from so Im going to kill every one that might possibly be one of those people.

If it does give 10-20% more exp people will turn it on for the minor annoyance of getting ganked because most of the time you are left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    That's hardly relevant advice and likely the entire reason why they're changing this so that PVE/PVP realms go away.
    Perhaps, but either way it is relevant until the next xpac. Then, what we will see us that same people crying over getting ganked in PvP shards (exploiting the efficiency given as an incentive) while farming.

I play on a PvE server, so you can suck my dick in the months and years to come, hero

10+ Year Old Account
    I have better things to do. Like not 1-shot people who can't fight back.

The only reason people like the OP picks on lowbies and gank them, is because in a 1 to 1 fight with a same level he would certainly be ass raped, so to make himself think he's more of a man he'll go to a low level area and pick on people that are not geared up for the fight..

He's the sort of person that would as for a duel in real life, and give the other person a plastic knife and gear himself up with a rocket launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    If classic servers are truly classic, you'll still be able to do when that releases.
    You realize that PvE servers existed from release ?

i play on a PVE server so 0 time
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?