Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Only one of those races can be Paladins and it’s Draenei? Really? Yet most of them can be priests. Yeah ok.

What really bugs me is they can all mostly be priests and warriors which is exactly what a Paladin is when you combine the two. How can they not be Paladins if they can be both of those?
    If I'm not wrong, priests mainpulate / channel the Light, while paladins are infused by it. That's lorewise.

Now, if you look closely, you can see they want the number of clases available the same on both factions (5 highmountain , 5 lightforged, 7 both elves).
    Nightborne paladins make no sense lorewise, so that leaves highmountain (and IMO, that 5 fit better with the "commune with nature" of highmountain tauren) or zanadalari (much more likely).

My bet is:
    Zanadali: warrior, hunter, priest, rogue, shaman and, maybe, paladin.
    Dark Iron: warrior, hunter, priest, rogue, warlock and, maybe, shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Okay, here's the thing...
    I'm a bit disappointed that there are no Highmountain Sunwalkers, though. If the idea was that the Sunwalkers were an old forgotten order of warriors that worshipped Anshe, it would have been easy enough to say that the Highmountain tauren never stopped following that tradition.
    Highmountain culture is much more close to Night Elves that the normal taurens. They were blessed by Cenarius, and worshipped nature and Elune since then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    They're both fundamentally just Blood Elf reskins. Have you even seen the Void Elves?

May as well give us the race that is cooler, more established and way more desired.
    One can hope.....or dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    I've been playing the game since TBC.

If you think that High Elves and Blood Elves are one in the same, or completely interchangeable, then you clearly haven't been paying attention - especially from MoP onwards.

There is more than enough bad blood there to guarantee that Horde will never get High Elves.
    There are no more High Elves. The ones remaining you can count them with the fingers of one hand (the ones who resisted the addiction, the rest became wretched, fel-elves or void-elves).

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Counterpoint: No, they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    we also help alleria with her void shit and now she attacks us with void mutants
    Because we aid her as an individual / class leader, not as a memeber of our faction. She despises the Horde, so it makes sense they go to the Alliance.