Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    And only taurens et BE can be paladins on the other way, so...
    But they don't get unique art forms which is where I see this as an issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    Awww yisss.
    Is it weird that im getting excited over these types of updates?(not Ion levels of excitement tho)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Awww yisss.
    Is it weird that im getting excited over these types of updates?(not Ion levels of excitement tho)
    I get excited (in a platonic way) for less than that sometimes haha. Remember when they made your character "look" at other characters when you target them? Well I was excited for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    There was actually enough information this BlizzCon that I'm not really able to keep track of it.

...I guess it's time for another Google doc!
    Oh yes please do that Marlamin!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I get excited (in a platonic way) for less than that sometimes haha. Remember when they made your character "look" at other characters when you target them? Well I was excited for that.

Oh yes please do that Marlamin!
    I spent half an hour in stormwind just targeting players when they added that

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can I just say in terms of nerdy shit to get excited about - I am excited about how "normal" and "adventurer"-looking a lot of the weapons/armour look to be in the expansion. You can see them a bit in the dungeon videos in another thread, and if anyone wanted a return to "looking like an adventurer" (as opposed to looking like a glowing Space God, which is awesome but can get old), looks like we're getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    They get unique mounts, sort of! Draenei paladins have those golden elekks and all. Maybe they'll add a new paladin mount for the new paladin races.
    New mounts for the new races seems to be up in the air, but I think it would be dumb not to do it - Nightborne have a super-obvious one (just do a re-colour of it!), Dark Iron could easily have some butch glowing-eyed ram, Void Elves well, just cover a tiger in void texture or some shit, Zandalari we pretty much KNOW have raptors and so on, so that's trivial, Mountain Tauren can get another *yawns* Kodo (like anyone cares), and yeah Lightforged Draenei just make an Elekk glow a bit more, or, if you're feeling sassys, get a Chitinbuk and put some glowy light shit on it.

Paladin-wise the only confirmed new race to have Paladins is Lightforged Draenei, so they could share the Draenei one, or just get a slightly more glowy version (it's really a class thing so it could go either way). They desperately need a glyph so that they can ride the Elekk for their charge/run thing though. If Zandalari Paladins are a thing (as they SHOULD be... Freethinkers are literally Paladins, ability-wise), they could get a glowy dinosaur but again this might be a step too far. Dark Irons really SHOULD have Paladins, as you fight Dark Iron Paladins plenty in BR stuff (annoying little bastards!), but I'm not sure even normal Dwarves get a Pally mount so...
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2017-11-05 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    And only taurens et BE can be paladins on the other way, so...
    What have Paladins to do with it? I mean Alliance only has Dwarf and Draenei Shamans as well (Shaman is the counter class, not Druid).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Stormsong Valley is basically Valley of the Four Winds 2.0 by the looks of it. MAN, I hope there are times when the skies darken and the rain comes gushing down, along with some ambient music in the background.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite thing is I was standing next to a couple people in Org when a slutmog'd Belf walked by. And almost in unison, their heads snapped over to her. Made me love the feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    "but but but.... this blizzcon had no info. WoW is dead. BfA is a failure"
    It had no in depth info about the upcoming features though.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    By the way, isn't it odd that Horde will be getting two new Druid-compatible races and the Alliance none? I guess there may be other new class/race combos weighing more in favour of the Alliance, but druid usually one they're trying to keep even afaik. I'd love to be a Void Elf druid.

Also, the new music is spectacular. Loving the first bit of Zandalar music in the beginning of this video, as well as the later Kul Tiras tracks.

The few bits of music we got are AMAZING so far! I'm in love with the pan flute bit from Zuldazar.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    My favorite thing is I was standing next to a couple people in Org when a slutmog'd Belf walked by. And almost in unison, their heads snapped over to her. Made me love the feature.
    Haha that's glorious!

I love small features like this. The new animations shown at Blizzcon for example! They look fantastic, that woman juggling with the knife, all those humans carrying barrels, the street criers etc. It will help create a unique and dynamic atmosphere to the place!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Stormsong Valley is basically Valley of the Four Winds 2.0 by the looks of it. MAN, I hope there are times when the skies darken and the rain comes gushing down, along with some ambient music in the background.

Inky black potion my friend

Am I the only one who's the most excited for Freehold? From the looks of things, it seems to be like a pirate version of Suramar.

I absolutely love the atmosphere and music of the Stormsong Valley, it has this "Miyazaki Movie" vibe which I'm particularly fond of.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Can I just say in terms of nerdy shit to get excited about - I am excited about how "normal" and "adventurer"-looking a lot of the weapons/armour look to be in the expansion. You can see them a bit in the dungeon videos in another thread, and if anyone wanted a return to "looking like an adventurer" (as opposed to looking like a glowing Space God, which is awesome but can get old), looks like we're getting it.
    So much of this. Think that one of the higher ups even mentioned in a panel or interview how after going to battle the Legion, their goal with BfA is a more "down to earth" experience

So much of this. Think that one of the higher ups even mentioned in a panel or interview how after going to battle the Legion, their goal with BfA is a more "down to earth" experience
    That's definitely promising. I want regular leather outfits not things that look awesome but completely unrealistic.

Inky Black Potion is going to look incredible in so many of the zones in BFA. All the totems, the pools of blood, firepits etc in Zandalar; tight, winding paths between buildings in the ports of Kul'Tiras.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's definitely promising. I want regular leather outfits not things that look awesome but completely unrealistic.
    Hope we get the coat as an actual set and not npc armor

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's definitely promising. I want regular leather outfits.
    If you look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxKef0V0CaY

You can see for example the tank has a very normal-looking wood & iron shield with an anchor on it, and using a guard-hilt saber of some kind (not the one currently in the game - this is higher-res), and the NE hunter has a super-normal looking (if high-res) crossbow, and so on. The armour is a bit excessively "brown" for my liking, but hopefully there's some variation in actual look/colour. The styling is good though.