Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It is OK to be white, but I'm not sure why people think it need to be said. It's not as if there is systematic racism against white people in this country.
    Not systematic racism no, but among SJW organisations it's "ok" to racially abuse "white" people as in a compensation/payback way. It's called "Reverse racism" by some.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    Not systematic racism no, but among SJW organisations it's "ok" to racially abuse "white" people as in a compensation/payback way. It's called "Reverse racism" by some.
    Only in your head boo boo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Bwahahahaha omg you are actually serious.
    You only have to read the first post to know it's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    4chan did it.

Looks like it worked, apparently universities don't think it's okay to be white.

Deleted
    Why bother with SJW
    Last edited by mmoc0fe2ce964e; 2017-11-05 at 01:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I'm white and I condemn these stickers as deliberately provocative and reactionary victim complex.
    And yet you are from Sweden so your opinion doesn't matter. You're heavily biased. F*ck white apologists.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    You only have to read the first post to know it's true.
    You only have to live in reality to know that this is a lie or a bad joke, please tell me about the sufferings you have endured because you are white.

Deleted
    People calling these stickers racism proves white genocide is a real thing.

And those people are racist assholes, like the person who told white people to get to the back. Don't give those people the recognition they want, mock them, call them out, and move on. Putting signs like that is a signal of a victim mentality.

Why bother with SJW
    You are the target of racism every day? That doesn't seem likely.

Also, blaming racism on a multicultural environment seems ridiculous. A monocultural region is far more likely to be racist, because they literally don't want other cultures around.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    People calling these stickers racism proves white genocide is a real thing.
    You probably have no clue what the word genocide means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I want this sticker: "Only idiots think that a skin color is more than just a skin color."
    Im here to tell you that its more to it than skin color.
    Its bone density, muscles, facial structure, skull structure, hair, intelligence, behaviour and so much on.

You dont belive me? Take a white man, paint him brown, put him next to a black individual and see if they are similar.... "just skin color"

I am one to say that there are different species of humanoids on the planet.
    When the term race first appeared it had an understading more towards subspecies.
    Many and many different species of animals on the planet can mix with each other. Horse with donkeys, lion with all sorts of felines, some species of birds can mix with each others, bears and so on. They are NOT different races, they are different species.

"skin color".. there are different species of humanoids on the planet. Feel free to argue with my points.

Other than that you can put stickers with "sky is yellow", its as much truth in that as in what you said.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-11-05 at 01:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    It's not a racist message. It is a reaction against the current racism against white people. They have a right to stand up against it.

We should all stand against it really. Racism is racism, plain and simple. Racism against any group at all, just perpetuates racism as a whole. If we really want to get rid of racism, we need to get rid of all racism (or it just continues).
    Any examples of this racism I'm suffering because I'm struggling to notice any.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    These threads are great given they always attract a collection of people who are pure garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    It's sad that you think this is false.
    regal us with your stories of hatred and missed opportunities because you are white, surely you must have tons of examples of this horrible white racism keeping you down.

Here's a hint for you...you don't have to experience something personally to know that it exists....the more you know!
    Translation I have no idea what racism is.

Here's a hint for you...you don't have to experience something personally to know that it exists....the more you know!
    Present them.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does lately feel like being a white male is somehow a bad thing in the media.

On the flipside I've always wanted to play the victim card.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    i'll be quite frank here, but people like you should stay out of threads like these.

Your post history of promoting genocide on non-whites speaks for itself. Frankly, you should be in prison and not be allowed on the internet for some of the shit you've posted in the past.
    I have not done such thing as to promote genocide, tiny liberal. Liberals and leftist have got quite the ideas to penalise someone with jail time for speaking freely.
    And i wont stay out of threads like these. Best you can do is to address my points...

Also please quote me exactly and dont do "snips". Here is what he was replying to:
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Im here to tell you that its more to it than skin color.
    Its bone density, muscles, facial structure, skull structure, hair, intelligence, behaviour and so much on.

You dont belive me? Take a white man, paint him brown, put him next to a black individual and see if they are similar.... "just skin color"

I am one to say that there are different species of humanoids on the planet.
    When the term race first appeared it had an understading more towards subspecies.
    Many and many different species of animals on the planet can mix with each other. Horse with donkeys, lion with all sorts of felines, some species of birds can mix with each others, bears and so on. They are NOT different races, they are different species.

"skin color".. there are different species of humanoids on the planet. Feel free to argue with my points.

Other than that you can put stickers with "sky is yellow", its as much truth in that as in what you said.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-11-05 at 02:03 PM.

So is anyone going to explain why saying it's okay to be a race (white) is considered fuel for (white) nationalism?

Because they don't face systemic oppression isn't an answer.