Deleted
    Yeah no it's cool, just saying.

Deschamps has essentially said he should go ahead and play for Spain if he isn't committed to France.
    Strong stuff for someone who'd be our best defensive partner for Umtiti.

Varane and Rami are crap.

That seems odd by Deschamps. It appears that Laporte would like to play for the senior French national team but I think overall, he just wants to play. Varane still has a lot of promise, so I wouldn't give up on him yet. But Rami? yeah, Laporte should be ahead of him every day of the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Welcome back, think you can last longer than a day?

newcastle keeping pace for that top 4 falling to the mighty bournemouth
    Doubt I'll ever get banned again.

Anyone fancy an upset for city tomorrow and an arsenal win? They drew mid week vs a bang average europa side so the omens are good for arsenal to turn up and get a surprise result.

And god I hope utd beat chelsea. Course its at the bridge and no pogba or fellaini but when do you ever get a fair match vs chelsea

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to bet anything other than a 0-0 draw between Manchester United and Chelsea. However, seeing as how shit Chelsea have been playing of late, I'd love to see United stomp them tbh.

Real aren't winning tonight with Casilla in goal. Good teams don't lose three games in a row so a loss will probably spell disaster for Zidane.

Yeah, the entertainment today is gonna come from Spurs-Palace and City-Arsenal. Chelsea-MU feels like a clear cut 0-0 with 2 goal chances across 90 minutes. (hopefully I'm wrong)

Anyone fancy an upset for city tomorrow and an arsenal win? They drew mid week vs a bang average europa side so the omens are good for arsenal to turn up and get a surprise result.

And god I hope utd beat chelsea. Course its at the bridge and no pogba or fellaini but when do you ever get a fair match vs chelsea
    Lol

Oh, you're serious? I don't expect you would remember the 'Clattenburg incident' from a few years back.

Two red cards and an offside goal halting one of the best comebacks in recent years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Yeah, the entertainment today is gonna come from Spurs-Palace and City-Arsenal. Chelsea-MU feels like a clear cut 0-0 with 2 goal chances across 90 minutes. (hopefully I'm wrong)
    I'm hoping we're going to come out all guns blazing with something to prove.
    If Kante starts, I reckon we'll snatch a win. If not, I'll be concerned.

Bayern won 3-1 away to Dortmund! Heynckes has really got this team to perform again. Ulreich looks so much more confident, Alaba and Coman keep showing how good they are and James in in-form aswell, two assists against Dortmund.

So Bayern has now 26p, Leipzig 22p and Dortmund 20p. Dortmund are really struggling, they haven't won in like 5 games or something like that.

7 games, 7 victories, 17 goals scored and 3 conceded. And things can only get better when Neuer returns and Müller (he's been good under Heynckes). I'm starting to think that Bayern could really go all the way this season!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't expect City to lose at home to an Arsenal side that just doesn't travel. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a cricket score against Arsenal, good chance for Sterling and Aguero to score me some points on the fantasy league.

Missing Fellaini is fucking embarrassing. I think we can scrape a 1-0 from the Martial/Rashford 70min Sub, but I don't expect an interesting or exciting game up to that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    We should just apologise now for the game at the bridge, going to be a travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    We should just apologise now for the game at the bridge, going to be a travesty.
    Well tbf something interesting can happen when Mou starts winding up the Chelsea fans or something similiar

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Well tbf something interesting can happen when Mou starts winding up the Chelsea fans or something similiar
    He would do well to remember how much we supported him throughout his time here. 95% of the Chelsea fans still have fond feelings for Jose.
    Chanting his name for most of the game while we were in the relegation zone.

If he wants to have a go at us, then I strongly advise the United fans to not get too comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Lol

Oh, you're serious? I don't expect you would remember the 'Clattenburg incident' from a few years back.

Two red cards and an offside goal halting one of the best comebacks in recent years.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hoping we're going to come out all guns blazing with something to prove.
    If Kante starts, I reckon we'll snatch a win. If not, I'll be concerned.
    Was that the Champions League game where they dragged off Drogba and he's yelling "it's a disgrace!" To the camera?

I remember the Ref sending off herrera for looking at hazard the wrong way in the FA cup. Ref was treating the game like he was tom hanks in saving private Ryan and hazard is Matt damon

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon le arse make the league race interesting

Was that the Champions League game where they dragged off Drogba and he's yelling "it's a disgrace!" To the camera?

I remember the Ref sending off herrera for looking at hazard the wrong way in the FA cup. Ref was treating the game like he was tom hanks in saving private Ryan and hazard is Matt damon

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon le arse make the league race interesting
    No...that was Chelsea v Barcelona in the Semi-Finals - and probably the worst referring performance I've ever seen. Remember that Iniesta goal in the last couple of minutes. Weird thing is - I knew it was going to happen after all those dodgy decisions.

In regards to Herrera.

He took out Hazard twice in about 30 seconds.
    Perhaps the ref could have given him the benefit of the doubt, but hardly a controversial decision.
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-11-05 at 02:24 PM.

de bruyne is playing too good atm. Someone needs to injure him

15+ Year Old Account
    de bruyne is playing too good atm. Someone needs to injure him
    Wouldn't wish that upon any player.

Plus need him for international duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Wouldn't wish that upon any player.

Plus need him to international duty.
    if you cant beat em, double foot em

15+ Year Old Account
    lol Sterling... no words xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    In regards to Herrera.
    of minutes. Weird thing is - I knew it was going to happen after all those dodgy decisions.
    He took out Hazard twice in about 30 seconds.
    Perhaps the ref could have given him the benefit of the doubt, but hardly a controversial decision.
    The first of those two challenges wasn't Herrera though, nor was his actually that bad for a second yellow.

Arsenal need to bring Ozil on, to bring some much needed leadership and game control.