Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Khadgar will be much at all in the limelight in Battle for Azeroth, and by that assumption I don't think Kirin Tor will play any kind of role either... except maybe near the end of the expansion when both Horde and Alliance clear their heads, realize they're being stupid, and band together to deal with N'Zoth ASAP.

So to answer your question: yes. I think both Khadgar and Kirin Tor are gonna be on Team Azeroth with Magni.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    They did not agree with her vote, but she left, she was not kicked out.

- - - Updated - - -

you dont kick yourself out... you leave...

- - - Updated - - -

no, they were not going to kick her out... they said no to her vote, and she quit, they were not going to kick her out because she brought up a vote...
    Not only did they not agree with her vote. They all voted against her except one. Her leaving wasn't saving face. Same as being kicked out.

Didn't Jaina give them an ultimatum, if they let the Horde he she would go.

So it wasn't her quitting or getting fired really, it was them saying the Horde was worth more than her

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas Elekmatos View Post
    Not only did they not agree with her vote. They all voted against her except one. Her leaving wasn't saving face. Same as being kicked out.
    No. Being kicked out means everyone does not want you there. They wanted her there. They just didn't agree with her... You going to your boss and asking for a raise and they day no so you quit. Is not the same as firing you...

- - - Updated - - -

Also you act like "all but one" is like 20 people and only 1 agreed with her... There were 5 people. 1/5 agreed with her... That is almost half (if you consider her) 2/6 of the council of six wanted the horde gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

No. Being kicked out means everyone does not want you there. They wanted her there. They just didn't agree with her... You going to your boss and asking for a raise and they day no so you quit. Is not the same as firing you...

- - - Updated - - -

Also you act like "all but one" is like 20 people and only 1 agreed with her... There were 5 people. 1/5 agreed with her... That is almost half (if you consider her) 2/6 of the council of six wanted the horde gone.
    Almost half but not actually half. Vote still passed. Then she left unceremoniously. Never to be heard of again until now.

It should, but it won't. It won't get any updates anytime soon, unless Blizzard's team can put in work into changing it after already doing it for Legion. Considering we got two capital cities with Battle for Azeroth, I highly doubt it they'll update Dalaran this soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    alliance is causing this all teh way. genn is instigating it for personal gain and vendetta.
    The question is wether his vendetta is justified and it totally is. That is all there is to it. Of course he wants to reclaim his home. Of course he wants the one who made him lose it pay. Of course he wants revenge for his people and his son. Any sane character wants to have his home back.

I mean, the moment you write something like this is the moment you make me realize you've not given any thought to the character. Same goes to all the people blindly hating on Jaina or the orcs.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-11-05 at 12:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Undead*(kinda like those soldiers anduin resurrected)

Jaina isn't in the cinematic, she's in the trailer and we know she's gonna be the aggressor across the island, while it looks like Genn is the aggressor on land(and in Legion)
    And no, I don't think Anduin is an aggressor at all, he's the kind of character that would ask Sylvanas to be his friend after she murders a whole town of people, just like he wanted to be friends with Garrosh. I do think that he is being manipulated by Genn and Jaina and needs more Velen in his life.

And what book excerpt are you talking about? We see here, that the Alliance is outside Undercity and we see the Tauren, Trolls and Saurfang defending her, the same group that turned on Garrosh for his warmongering and evil deeds. If we focus on her actions of fighting the Legion and trying to save her people, while Genn and that admiral wasted good soldiers to try and kill her... we'd see the alliance is evil and would risk jeopardizing the world over a grudge.

- - - Updated - - -

it's ok, there's a giant metal fortress underneath it :P
    Those soldiers are not undead. And we don't know who the aggressors are. We won't find out until we play the game (see: panels).

Jaina left on her own accord. She was still able to make decisions even after they voted against her decision. No one voted her out.

If they have any sense, they'll realize just what a massive catastrophe it would be if they decided to have a massive magic brawl in a floating city. Dalaran should be Neutral. (the city anyway)

Whatever those people happen to do to each other while out in the rest of the world is up to them.

They will claim to be neutral, but the sunreavers will betray them for at least the third time.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    Almost half but not actually half. Vote still passed. Then she left unceremoniously. Never to be heard of again until now.
    Correct, but she was not kicked out, she left. That is all I am disagreeing with. There is a big difference with her leaving, and them telling her to gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    A burst of magic illuminates the interior of the Violet Citadel, followed by another and another. People cower in their shops, and homes as spells are flung about. A final massive burst that blows out all of the windows of the citadel sends a figure flying from the front doors, past the steps to land with a bone crunching thud upon the cobble street. Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian clatters out of the hand of Khadgar. His face bruised and bloody, slowly he tries to rise reaching out to the staff when suddenly he cries out in pain. He slumps down upon the ground, the life draining from his eyes as a pool of blood grows around him. Jutting from his back a single massive shard of ice, Atiesh glows and vanishes reappearing in the hand of Jaina Proudmoore who stands atop the steps. The rest of the council lay dead save for Kalecgos trapped in a time spot spell. Sneering down at the corpse of Khadgar she spits at his corpse as Alliance soldiers march up behind her from a portal glowing in the antechamber.

"I have reclaimed what is mine, soldiers of the Alliance. Retake this city from the traitors, no prisoners." Raising the staff high Jaina vanishes in a flash of magic, soldiers racing down the stairs of the Violet Citadel as the camera slowly begins to pan upward the sounds of screaming starting to fill the air. Fade to black.

And that is how Dalaran rejoined the Alliance!
    OMG!! That's is... DELICIOUS!! I'm so excited now...

On something like that happening depends whether I re-sub to WoW or not. Total Alliance vs Horde open war! That's the real Warcraft!

If Dalaran and the Kirin Tor don't return to the Alliance again... bye bye BfA for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I think If Dalaran were to take a side Rommath has a contingency plan to destroy the entire city that has already backstabbed his people twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    They will claim to be neutral, but the sunreavers will betray them for at least the third time.
    I hope something like that. That would be the least that could happen in a world theoretically at full war...
    Last edited by Northem; 2017-11-05 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    Dalaran should be destroyed between now and the start of BfA.
    We dont need neutral orders to try to stop the conflict of a all out war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Yeah but only because she was basically like

You can't fire me, I quit!

She was tossed to the curb in everything but the literal sense.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHAlhb9SQIY

nada. wasnt fired or kicked out. she gave an ultimatum. "i dont agree with this. and if this comes to pass i wont be here any longer". neither party enforced anything. the kirin tor didnt push her out and she didnt stay to enforce her views. she just packed up and left.

would love it to go back home in hillsbrad although it will probably remain in the broken isles

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    no, the horde just needs some brains and a good leader like thrall was. all others were as smart as the next orc peon. oh right and some diplomacy wouldnt hurt. but then again cant expect much from a faction that allies with undead, zandalari trolls that not long ago tried to kill everyone or cowards like the nightbourne that prefered to raise a shield than help the kaldorei fight the legion and azshara and then make a bargain with guldan. personally i enjoy stories on both sides but the horde really comes out as a band of honorless monsters. but hey, being the baddies makes you look cool, amirite? ugh
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Correct, but she was not kicked out, she left. That is all I am disagreeing with. There is a big difference with her leaving, and them telling her to gtfo.
    She sure did leave. Because her small narrow minded views weren't accepted. Let's se where her head is at now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    May God hear you! That would be absolutely awesome!!

Try to imagine Dalaran city falling in flames from the sky with Khadgar leaning out of a window screaming "Noooooo! I was your friend!" while the Sunreavers laugh of joy for revenge yelling "For the Horde!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    May God hear you! That would be absolutely awesome!!

Try to imagine Dalaran city falling in flames from the sky with Khadgar leaning out of a window screaming "Noooooo! I was your friend!" while the Sunreavers laugh of joy for revenge yelling "For the Horde!"
    As I live and breath, Northem!
    Are you happy now that Blizzard answered your prayers and the Alliance will conquer Lordaeron next expansion? Greymane will take back Gilneas and then Lordaeron next to Anduin. Your dream will become true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    As I live and breath, Northem!
    Are you happy now that Blizzard answered your prayers and the Alliance will conquer Lordaeron next expansion? Greymane will take back Gilneas and then Lordaeron next to Anduin. Your dream will become true.
    Well, it's still too soon... let's wait and see what is Blizzard able to do... at the end

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I doubt it will stay Neutral, would rather have burned that city from the sky then touch night elven lands.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no doubt that Khadgar will keep Dalaran neutral throughout the war. Dalaran and the Kirin Tor likely won't have too strong a presence this time around, considering how it was our hub for much of Legion.