Poll: Do you?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Not even close. Book is allready announced for may 2018. Expansion is out in june, july. August worst case.

Beta wil start january.

And Antorus release isn't that close, as nothing precise was announced at Blizzcon.
    War Crimes was published May 6th, WoD released November 13th. However, Illidan was published April 12th before Legion released August 30th.

It will release slightly before the next Blizzcon, otherwise Blizzcon will be very awkward for the WoW team. So, about an year from now.

Bad poll. Add options for increments of time. I bet Antorus lasts 10 to 12 months. I think final raids should always be 8 to 10m plus 6w/2m prepatch for next expac.

Did they even release date the raid at blizzcon? That's what worries me atm lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    We will see BFA within 11 months. So no, it will not be 14 months.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Given how many of their answers were some form of "we haven't decided yet," "not finalized" or "we'd like to.." I'd say yes, it's going to be quite a while.

14+ months specifically? I don't know.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Deleted
    more than 6 months of antorus is already too much. But doubtless we wont have BfA until Q4 2018

especially considering no class fixes are planned, just tuning. But class design is abysmal in Legion

So 12 months of the last patch still. Even if the raid is released later, it still means we have the same three tiny zones be current content for a YEAR. Gets boring and old fast.
    Especially considering 7.2 was sub-par for such a renowned game design team

Also, 7.3.5 was not planned at first (check Ion at Gamescom) but my theory is that they realized how far off the design for BfA was and thats why we get "leveling improvements" in 7.3.5. Just to increase the value of replayability.

Also 6 new character slots with BfA. Just to make you available to go through the same content again and again and again. Legion mastered it quite well too. The game needs more VARIETY and immersion and not more instanced gameplay like warfronts and uncharted islands (that is, glorified invasion points) look like.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2017-11-05 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    I do. The expansion looks like it's a good 7 to 8 months away from being alpha ready. Lets hope antorus is better than HFC was...
    The Beta of Battle for Azeroth is already available and people post videos on youtube, how is it 8 months from being alpha lol

Yup, havnt seen any evidence that it wouldn't. If Blizzard thinks otherwise, then they can feel free to divulge that information, cuz we didn't get shit from them at blizzcon

Man you guys are so optimistic. So much trust in Blizzard with no real reason
    It's only been 11 years since they released the game we're all talking about and playing. "No real reason" holy shit some of you brats on here on unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by turbosnail View Post
    It's only been 11 years since they released the game we're all talking about and playing. "No real reason" holy shit some of you brats on here on unbelievable
    and every single time the final stretch surprises people

You're the fool

It definitely won't last more than 12 months unless something goes terribly wrong during development

antorus comes out in nov 28

if it lasts 12 months then the next expansion would release in nov 28 2018, and based on legion's release i'd say it's probably sooner than that

and antorus mythic will take up at least 2-3 months for most guilds, then we'Ll have alpha/beta and then the prepatch, I dont think we'll be bored that much

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    One day people will learn to use their brain. The expansion will release in the last quarter of the year(2018), like they always have. That being the case, Antorus will last 9-13 months, 9-10 most likely.
    Legion wasn't the last quarter, wasn't even the last third.

Tbh, I can't remember if 7.3.5 is the launch of Antorus or will it just go live outside of a patch. If it is tied to 7.3.5. then I'm guessing it's not going Live until Feb 13th. Since 7.3.5 also brings the Content scaling for leveling, the Seething Shore BG, and Timewalking Ulduar, 7.3.5 has to be tied to a Timewalking Lich King event. The next one is this Tuesday, to close for them to drop a BG and Timewalking Raid that has not been tested on the PTR. The next Lich King timewalking event is not until February 13th, which means if Battle for Azeroth is launched in Nov.2018, Antorus only needs to fill in for 10 months. All this is if Antorus is tied to Patch 7.3.5 and not independent of a Patch. Ok... time for Coffee.
    Last edited by Shadowsgrace; 2017-11-05 at 03:57 PM.

Well they tend to release expansions between August and December so I'm gonna say closer to 8-12.

7+ Year Old Account
    I do. The expansion looks like it's a good 7 to 8 months away from being alpha ready. Lets hope antorus is better than HFC was...
    There are two posible release dates, before summer (june release) or after summer (september/october release). Seeing as Antorus might come at the end of november... I think september release is more accurate.

They are preparing more patches after antorus though, they suggested (but not confirmed) that we might have some smaller group content (1 boss raids aka hallion?) after 7.3.5.

So, we might have antorus for a decent long time 7-10 months, but hopefully we might have extra content in between.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2017-11-05 at 04:08 PM.

Antorus releases on the 28th of this month, they said BfA in 2018 during blizzcon, 13 months is the max it even could be.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't the same Blizzard that we had two or three expansions ago. They're actually learning and actively trying to improve the rate of content delivery.

Sure, it might be a 8-10 month content gap, but I'm fine with that. We'll probably see a late summer/early fall release. Probably August or September.

Not 14 but 12. No chance we'll get BfA sooner than November.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    REMEMBER GUYS THEY DID SAY THAT THE EXPANSION IS CLOSER THAN WE THINK

from before

their goal was yearly but they said they can;t/won;t do that, but they still want them faster than 2 years

currently MAJOR patches are every 77 days i wouldn't be surprised if end of decemeber early january we get a small story patch after antorus *next week or week after probably*

i could see feb pre-expansion event march-april release.

what we have seen at blizzcon looks mostly finished and most of what it brings

we are getting lvl scaling and pvp update from blizzcon this year in live servers.....

i think they really ment it is closer than most people think
    I wanna smoke what you're smoking.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Fully expect them to continue to give us little bits of content after Antorus goes live. The 7.3.5 patch, with the new BG and Silithus stuff, plus the new races and the level scaling revamp. I don't think they're interested in no-content droughts anymore.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games