Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    The Forsaken are one thing, but there is absolutely no reason the other races of the Horde, ESPECIALLY THE ORCS, would rally behind Sylvanas to wage war against the Alliance again after Garrosh. It just makes absolutely no fucking sense, especially in the wake of Legion craze.

Like how do you even justify this premise? What would Illidan think of the fact the Alliance and Horde suddenly decide to fight each other over the Legion?
    My understanding is that the Alliance attacks Lordaeron in response to a Horde attack on Teldrassil, and the Horde attacks Teldrassil in response to an Alliance attack on Lordaeron. Who in the void could create so much confusion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    Don't forget the old gods, they play a big role
    Both sides think the other started it. How could that happen?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    But he didn't. He dissolved The Silver Hand.
    He wasn't exactly the king then, so obviously not what I was referring to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    The hand holding needed to stop, for the good of the game and its dynamics...

They did a good job in Vanilla to have the factions at war, but at the same time they combated threats. They did it seperately.

I've been sick and tired of this peacekeeping handholdning in a game that is supposed to at its core be about the war between two factions.

It was either a rekindle of said war, or the removal of factions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    #allianceshotfirst
    #wedidnotingworng
    #horde_was_a_mistake
    #vereesa_should_die

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    That would only just make Anduin look like a fucking retard.
    isn't he already !?
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Forsaken are one thing, but there is absolutely no reason the other races of the Horde, ESPECIALLY THE ORCS, would rally behind Sylvanas to wage war against the Alliance again after Garrosh. It just makes absolutely no fucking sense, especially in the wake of Legion craze.

Like how do you even justify this premise? What would Illidan think of the fact the Alliance and Horde suddenly decide to fight each other over the Legion?
    If you're alliance, which by your elven picture I assume you are let me explain Horde ways.

Warchief Is the strongest, you follow the Warchief or else. Orcs respect strenght, as do tauren and trolls for all three of these people are a tribal people, shamanistic and honourable. And because Vol'jin said Sylvanas is Warchief they have to follow her or they dishonor themselves and their people.

Even Saurfang and the other leaders begrudgingly agreed to follow Sylvanas, with the fact that Saurfang will challenge her rule If she slips up and she knows that very well, she can't Ignore a Mak'gora challenge that would Immediatly paint her as unworthy as being a Warchief and If she uses magic that will also make her loose. Horde politics are simple, strenght rules. And so far Sylvanas knows she has to show strenght and the other horde races will follow her.

Hint Is also In the title: War-Chief. A chief of war, If she says fight, you fight.

BUT to be honest I'm sure It'll be more Intricate than that, unless she literally burns Teldrassil and goes "Okay we fight now boyz!" we don't know the entire story so we shouldn't speculate too much.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Humans are fucking stupid. Doesn't matter if they're normal humans, dead humans, or dog humans.

7+ Year Old Account
    #draeneibroughtlegiontodraenor
    #demon_invited_us_for_red_tea

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    #soitwasthelegionsfault

Also technically even though the Draenei brought the legion to Draenor, they still didn't strike first. They lived with the Orcs peacefully until the Orcs tried to wipe them out.
    they didn't tell the orc's that they are hunted by evil brotherhood of demons, didn't warn anyone and didn't even establish friendship with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    Book isn't out yet. But it appears Varok is pushing for the Horde supporting Sylvanas from I can see. Sylvanas even rallies Varok and the Horde against the Alliance. Personally good developement its a lot better than Garrosh 2.0 story arc.
    as long as varok approve the horde are in the right way
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    He wasn't exactly the king then, so obviously not what I was referring to.
    Well there arent any other dissolvement/breaking off events regarding him. He was never king.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Sargeras is out of the way.

That only leaves the people of Azeroth in the way, and it's easy enough to light a fire in the minds of mortals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3mwPfqu_3Y

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    they didn't tell the orc's that they are hunted by evil brotherhood of demons, didn't warn anyone and didn't even establish friendship with them.
    Still didn't actually act as the aggressors. If I move because a crazy ex is stalking me, I'm not going to inform my new neighbors that is why I moved, nor am I responsible when my crazy ex shows up and starts shit again. However my neighbor is responsible for their own actions once my ex shows up again and starts drama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I feel like this is the same story from MoP though??
    Nah. Everyone quickly jumped on the SylvanasGoingToBeRaidBoss Mobile after that novel preview but I'm constantly getting opposite vibes from all the material we're getting.

Still didn't actually act as the aggressors. If I move because a crazy ex is stalking me, I'm not going to inform my new neighbors that is why I moved
    If the stalker in question is known to be psychopath willing to set everything I do care about aflame just to hunt you down, you better fucking inform me of that.

The real problem is that if you would tell me that, I would probably tell you to fuck off and invite you to search another place on which establish yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Liking Sylvanas or not, Orgrimmar doesn't gain anything by letting Alliance take Undercity for free.

I'm probably not going to like the story, but have to wait for the novel to get the full context and to see what sparks the conflict, who does it and why, and how things escalate. It will probably end up with someone being thrown under the buss to do something stupidly aggressive to spark another war and then things escalating tit for tat until we lose Darnassus and Undercity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by toxicrusader View Post
    Liking Sylvanas or not, Orgrimmar doesn't gain anything by letting Alliance take Undercity for free.
    Exactly. And if they just let the Undercity fall, that would also put Quel'thelas at risk. The horde isn't going to want to essentially be driven out of the EK altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Well there arent any other dissolvement/breaking off events regarding him. He was never king.
    You become king automatically when your father, the king, dies... Jesus, it's monarchy 101. Arthas was keen on playing the role in his fucked up way before the Forsaken broke free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Still didn't actually act as the aggressors. If I move because a crazy ex is stalking me, I'm not going to inform my new neighbors that is why I moved, nor am I responsible when my crazy ex shows up and starts shit again. However my neighbor is responsible for their own actions once my ex shows up again and starts drama.
    when your ex involve me in your problem
    then it's your fault

when your ex involve me in your problem
    then it's your fault
    I have no control over my ex actions nor yours. It is not my fault my ex followed and is not my fault you bought into ther bs. The mental gymnastics being performed are rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    This was leaked actually some time ago. Sylvanas used a shard of Sargeras's sword, and burns down teldrassil with it.
    After that, the Alliance attacks UC.

You should probably go back and watch that Legion cutscene where they were all in support of her when she became WC. Just because "YOU" don't agree with it, especially with your very limited information as to how this all starts, doesn't mean it's wrong or even needs justification.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have no control over my ex actions nor yours. It is not my fault my ex followed and is not my fault you bought into ther bs. The mental gymnastics being performed are rediculous.
    well dear sir/lady
    when your ex is a powerful_ending_world army that will come anyway because it's ultimate goal is to wipe out the universe, please leave me a note.

well dear sir/lady
    when your ex is a powerful_ending_world army that will come anyway because it's ultimate goal is to wipe out the universe, please leave me a note.
    Since their goal is ending life across the universe me bringing them to your door step doesn't matter since they would be there at some point regardless. Again ultimately the Orcs are responsible for their actions, genocide of the Draenai, invasion of Azeroth, attempted genocide of humans, dwarves ect. They by definition "shit first" it's been back and forth ever since.