210. This poll is closed
  • Yes

40 19.05%
  • No

170 80.95%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Auod View Post

Refer to my 1st post which explains how it's not paedophilia if you're confused.
    No amount of mental gymnastics takes away from the fact that this is beastiality, paedophilia, and homosexuality, all balled into one disgusting thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Head cannon the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    No amount of mental gymnastics takes away from the fact that this is beastiality, paedophilia, and homosexuality, all balled into one disgusting thread.
    Idk about paedophilia isnt he going to be like just barely 18 for BOA?
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'd say it's more the case of making two underage boys enter an inter species relationship. It's 2017, almost no one cares about people being gay, stop virtue signalling. Furthermore it's also tainting WoW (a very unsexually themed game) and drawing it into the realms of fan fic, kids play this game, it's a child rated game - it's completely unnecessary.
    They're not underage. Interspecies relationships aren't a big deal in fiction. Also what part of gay relationships do you think is more sexually charged than straight relationships? What about gay kids that want to see themselves represented in the media? What part of their relationship would be too sexual for WoW compared to Malfurion and Tyrande?

I'm shipping Anduin and Vanessa Van Cleef together as a couple instead.

Purely for the political bizarreness it'd be.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    I don't think they'd choose to make a teenager gay, they'd probably choose someone more mature because it's much less creepy.

Like Lorthemar. He's a belf so it wouldn't be that big of a deal anyways.
    b-but lorthemar and liadrin

Deleted
    What you're referring to as mental gymnastics is just logic. I don't understand why you're applying the rules of our world to a fictional Dragon and a king. Also why have you included homosexuality as a negative thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Of course, but I was speaking about LGBT representation in Warcraft itself. They've handled Tracer well, but Overwatch doesn't have as much lore, nor as many ways of presenting lore compared to WoW. It's a tough balance with something like WoW, where if they did make Anduin gay and mentioned it a lot, people could become annoyed by it, but if they don't mention it enough, then people will feel like there was no point in mentioning it at all - like they're just checking off a quota. That's how people acted about Tracer in the start with a simple picture of her kissing a woman and having a line about Emily in the Kings Row map, anyway.
    There were many intolerant people complaining. but I think it's okay to have gay characters.

I just hope that Anduin has normal relationships not with a dragon

Some days I think life isn't so bad and then the internet reminds me that there are people trying to justify why its okay for a teenage boy to be in a relationship with a baby dragon.

Anduin is a very feminine leader.. I would expect Wrathion to be the man in the relationship and infiltrate Alliance leadership by man handling anduin around.

That would make sense..

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Head cannon the thread.

Idk about paedophilia isnt he going to be like just barely 18 for BOA?
    Wrathion is like 3 years old.

I'd say it's more the case of making two underage boys enter an inter species relationship. It's 2017, almost no one cares about people being gay, stop virtue signalling. Furthermore it's also tainting WoW (a very unsexually themed game) and drawing it into the realms of fan fic, kids play this game, it's a child rated game - it's completely unnecessary.
    http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis...ld+of+Warcraft

WoW is not rated E

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Wrathion returns to Stormwind in 8.0 according to RSG.
    Do you think something in Before the Storm steps up the first steps of an intimate relationship?
    Blizzcon this year showed people from all backgrounds, introduced a character with diverse appearances that are incredibly groundbreaking for a game.
    Why are some of you so obsessed with this? It wasn't a thing, it isn't a thing, and I'd bet something valuable that it will never be a thing.

Let it go.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Wrathion is like 3 years old.
    He was born in Cata so he'll be 7 during BFA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just me, I'd rather see less camp and more butch.

Some of those Kul'tiran brutes embracing perhaps. First thing I thought when they showed the new human NPC models was 'Now there's a daddy fantasy waiting to happen.'

End the era of twink-dominated pop culture homo-eroticisim! Men>Boys, sorry lads.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    Some days I think life isn't so bad and then the internet reminds me that there are people trying to justify why its okay for a teenage boy to be in a relationship with a baby dragon.
    In MoP Wrathion was as mentally, physically and emotionally mature as Anduin was. I don't know how long specifically it's been since MOP but they're probably both adults now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Why are some of you so obsessed with this? It wasn't a thing, it isn't a thing, and I'd bet something valuable that it will never be a thing.

Let it go.
    Second this with all my heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Anduin is a very feminine leader.. I would expect Wrathion to be the man in the relationship and infiltrate Alliance leadership by man handling anduin around.

That would make sense..
    This may surprise you buy gay relationships often don't follow a man/woman aka straight dichotomies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auod View Post
    This may surprise you buy gay relationships often don't follow a man/woman aka straight dichotomies.
    Perish the thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    This Wrathion+Anduin shit is getting real old now. It's a forced meme like Jaina being a dreadlord at this point.
    It's time to stop.
    Idk man, if you looks at anduins face in the new cinematic his ass is pretty clearly sore. If it wasnt wrathion who was it? Could be Genn I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

according to you, it is a bad thing for children to see a gay character who is brave, intelligent, kind and good-hearted like anduin.
    I imagine that for you gay people should be hidden in society