The Argus raid long term conscequences....

At least a few tidbit of lore from the Blizzcon (the novel...snippets) heavily indicates that compared to the aftermath of the Lich King return (WOTLK), or the Cataclysm (Duh), optimism is in short supply and there is a couple of allusion to ''a dying world''

Heavily featured in the latest lore is the fact that Titans are the literal avatars of worlds, the ''souls'' of those worlds. With all Titans dead and/or turned evil, the future of Titans is related to the two last known ''Titan wombs'' worlds, Azeroth and Argus.

Now, I can't help to notice that the Titans are dangerously vague about what exactly happens when a ''womb'' world give birth to a Titan, but to be blunt, did Sargeras did some sort of planetary c-section on ''soul'' of Azeroth, thus leading to the world dying ?

(I might have a too perverse mind, but I'm not above thinking that the ''wound'' in Silithus might be, y'know, with the shape, the...origin...of the Azeroth titan ?)

This post seems mislabeled. Wait and see what happens in game after the 28th. All i'm going to say.

Deleted
    I don't believe its been stated yet how the argus titan formed (atleast i've not experienced upto that point yet) i would imagine you will learn how once normal / hc gets cleared in the first week of the raids release.

But sargeras has been drawing upon the energy of the world soul to power the portal that re-births demons when they die at the throne of antorus or something which is why the planet is in a mess. the life energy of the planet was siphoned by fel magic to do all that stuff.

(Disclaimer not a lore nerd).

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderi View Post
    This post seems mislabeled. Wait and see what happens in game after the 28th. All i'm going to say.
    The post is obviously some kind of speculation.

A)We are told that Titans are the souls of world (but they need to be ''born''. Is the world a womb or merely an egg ?)
    B)The last raid involve dealing with a Titan embryo/a newborn Titan
    C)We are told our world is dying.

The neck piece that we're getting, The Heart of Azeroth, is a gift from Azeroth herself given to us by Magni. It is clear Azeroth is not dead post Legion as she is clearly still doing things using Magni as a middleman.

The blow dealt by Sargeras may just be "merely a setback," which is quite the WoW cliche so it would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    The neck piece that we're getting, The Heart of Azeroth, is a gift from Azeroth herself given to us by Magni. It is clear Azeroth is not dead post Legion as she is clearly still doing things using Magni as a middleman.

The blow dealt by Sargeras may just be "merely a setback," which is quite the WoW cliche so it would make sense.
    I think what the op is trying to say is, Sargeras has forced the Titan to awaken/hatch early. And that we think Azeroth is dying, but it's actually just doing what a world soul does when it goes full on titan.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    I think what the op is trying to say is, Sargeras has forced the Titan to awaken/hatch early. And that we think Azeroth is dying, but it's actually just doing what a world soul does when it goes full on titan.
    Could be. I don't think Azeroth will die but maybe she's all scarred up whenever she gets her Titan form.