Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    it would be cool if they did some extended lore to them

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    If they were at the point where they lost their sanity...do you think they'd really have it together enough to join Alleria? I'd think the Blood Elves would end them rather than risk them being set out into the world and cause chaos.

The only logical reasoning is they dabbled into the void and like I said, the Blood Elves feel entitled to judge people despite them just barely getting over their shady history.
    It is in their very description, that they have almost fallen to darkness and don't because Alleria intervenes. The blood elves are very tolerant about the practice of magic and the like, so long as you do not endanger society, that is when they draw the line, like their problems with the wretched in tbc, the high elves and especially Kael'thas.

Quote Originally Posted by Chernobyll View Post
    I think the red t-shirt went up to his head and now he is creating theories that he believes "his fame" will backup, while it is not true.
    Exactly what isn't true? His tweets were specifically about the game he played at Blizzcon. There was no speculation related to them, so what exactly are you trying to knock him for here? Being informative?

the Blood Elves feel entitled to judge people despite them just barely getting over their shady history.
    Of course they do, they're elves! That's what we do!

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    So the Blood Elves exile priests now?
    Nope they don't

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    My guess is that these Void Elves are more Pale Orc than Shadow Priest. Shadow Priests don't consume external Void energies to become more Void. The whole idea behind their philosophy is a mirror to that of the Church of the Holy Light. They're already one with the Void, as it's a natural omnipresent force. So, Shadow Priests can just use their own natural Void nature that already exists within the dark pit of their souls. Which while connected to the greater Void, as all things are connected in their philosophy, is probably safer than literally sucking it straight from the teat of a Void creature like Alleria has done.

Alleria and the Void Elves aren't just Void practitioners who rely on the spark of Divinity within all to achieve power and wield Light or Void. They eat Void Revenant hearts and consume Naaru, altering their basic nature. Unlike Shadow Priests, they've taken something foreign into themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keihndeth View Post
    It hurts the entire WoW story. That's why I care.
    Blizzard OWNS WoW story. If tomorrow Taurens grows wings, it's totally legit. If you don't like it, you can quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It is in their very description, that they have almost fallen to darkness and don't because Alleria intervenes. The blood elves are very tolerant about the practice of magic and the like, so long as you do not endanger society, that is when they draw the line, like their problems with the wretched in tbc, the high elves and especially Kael'thas.
    Which says they haven't fallen, but do they try and help them? No they exile them...very judgy from the people who have barely gotten over their addiction to Fel energy and manipulating the light for their own gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Danare View Post
    It just seems strange for exiling people for dabbling with Void... I mean they are allied with Forsaken that raises dead and uses dark and void magic like it's candy.

Hopefully we will get more details than "they are exiled blood elves that dabbled with void."
    Xe'ra had Alleria imprisoned for experimenting with the void before she removed her heart and sent it to Azeroth to send us visions.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Blizzard OWNS WoW story. If tomorrow Taurens grows wings, it's totally legit. If you don't like it, you can quit.
    ... and you'd be OK with that would you? You're just trolling to stir the pot. I ain't biting.

Which says they haven't fallen, but do they try and help them? No they exile them...very judgy from the people who have barely gotten over their addiction to Fel energy and manipulating the light for their own gains.
    There was literally only a single mortal that could safe them and this group met her. Heck these elves should be glad they are still alive, they should have been put to the sword to be honest. Dabbling directly with the void is incredibly dangerous.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was literally only a single mortal that could safe them and this group met her. Heck these elves should be glad they are still alive, they should have been put to the sword to be honest. Dabbling directly with the void is incredibly dangerous.
    While dabbling with Fel magic is completely safe and known for its positive effects!

While dabbling with Fel magic is completely safe and known for its positive effects!
    Compared to the void Fel magic is safe and the blood elves didn't go deep into that either, the vast majority of the population wasn't even aware of it and once Kael'thas really started to get into it, they immediately rose to kill him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keihndeth View Post
    ... and you'd be OK with that would you? You're just trolling to stir the pot. I ain't biting.
    To be ok or not doesn't matter. It's their decision, you can only vote with your wallet. No amount of whiny thread will work.

I am objective. You are not.

Arcane addiction, actually. Most knew to keep away from the strong shit like Fel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Compared to the void Fel magic is safe and the blood elves didn't go deep into that either, the vast majority of the population wasn't even aware of it and once Kael'thas really started to get into it, they immediately rose to kill him.
    Safe? Really? You're going there? Lets say it is relatively safe (even though it isn't)...they still used it...they still abused the light...they have no right to judge people...especially their own people (Pretty do what I say not do what I do attitude)...instead of being judgy dicks maybe they should have tried to help them instead of playing holier than thou and kicking them out?

But hey their loss is the Alliance's gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    To be ok or not doesn't matter. It's their decision, you can only vote with your wallet. No amount of whiny thread will work.

I am objective. You are not.
    You are definitely not objective if you believe that whining didnt change the direction of the story in the past.

Safe? Really? You're going there? Lets say it is relatively safe (even though it isn't)...they still used it..
    Again compared to the void it is, fel magic is strong and corrupting but ultimately it is just power, the void once you truly tap into it is more or less sentient you will hear whispers 24/7 and the more power you absorb the louder they will become until you eventually snap. There is a reason alleria is mentioned as the only mortal to ever resist these whispers so far and even she knows she will fall eventually.

.they still abused the light...they have no right to judge people...especially their own people (Pretty do what I say not do what I do attitude)...instead of being judgy dicks maybe they should have tried to help them instead of playing holier than thou and kicking them out?
    They shouldn't have exiled them they should have killed them. Unless you know what you are doing dabbling with the void is the most dangerous thing you can do, you have the void lords directly breathing down your neck, making you their crazy little puppet to tear down reality itself.

How so the Alliance already has the most judgmental ones of the bunch, called high elves.

I've kinda accepted the void elves are going to fall into an endless pit of BS. I bet Veressa has no problem with Alleria taking the void into her either, gotta keep up that shoddy storytelling yo.

Safe? Really? You're going there? Lets say it is relatively safe (even though it isn't)...they still used it...they still abused the light...they have no right to judge people...especially their own people (Pretty do what I say not do what I do attitude)...instead of being judgy dicks maybe they should have tried to help them instead of playing holier than thou and kicking them out?

I dont think they kicked them out just because they started. Maybe they got exiled after they started eating faces of random citizens while high on void salts.

Also Wrathion is part of the Alliance
    So... why are they letting in the guy who indirectly caused Varian's death?

Oh well. Hopefully Horde players get to kill him. It's long overdue.