Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Maybe that could be the Zandalari Troll Flight Form: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...atsNext050.jpg
    screw that, dino or go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Stealthy Devilsaur?
    Ever been to Un'goro?

Hmm... I would be absolutely fine if they didn't have druids but paladins instead. I'll wait with my judgement. I was very hyped for troll druids and we were given half-arsed forms. :/
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Hmm... I would be absolutely fine if they didn't have druids but paladins instead. I'll wait with my judgement. I was very hyped for troll druids and we were given half-arsed forms. :/
    They could be druids and paladins. The lore definitely allows for it.

Have to reroll as a Zandalari from the start for that bad ass armor. Cannot roll a Zandalari without it. Especially a druid. If their forms also have those Aztec gold medallions...I would main that so hard. And that's coming from a serious alt-o-holic.
    Last edited by Ranganathan; 2017-11-05 at 11:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    WoW would be a great game if it weren't an MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    They could be druids and paladins. The lore definitely allows for it.
    Well paladin is a deal breaker for me. I always wanted one! ;D
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Well paldin is a deal breaker for me. I always wanted one! ;D
    Zandalari Freethinkers (Vanilla) and Zandalari Prelates (Throne of Thunder) are quite a lot like Paladins in their abilities and concept, so the opportunity's there. And I definitely would be tempted by a bad-ass, upright troll paladin.

Zandalari Freethinkers (Vanilla) and Zandalari Prelates (Throne of Thunder) are quite a lot like Paladins in their abilities and concept, so the opportunity's there. And I definitely would be tempted by a bad-ass, upright troll paladin.
    Seeing the cinematic, I'm wanting a Zandalari Shaman 'and' a Druid. Sigh. Gonna be doing a lot of leveling over the next few months.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

As far as dinodruids are concerned - every current Druid race could have had more customised forms. Tauren could have had Kodo instead of bear. Worgen could have had wolf instead of cat. Troll could have had Raptor.

Not that I want nuke the idea, but this sort of thing has been discussed loads before the Zandalari came along. So I hope if they do it, they are more flexible for all Druid races!

That racial armor would fit them so well too. They would finally break paladin stereotype and bring something new to the table. But my another concern is for devs to remove night elven animations from male models, and I wish Zandas had normal eyes with irses. I'm not that big fan of glowing eyes.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think my Troll Druid will end up going Zandalari. Not a Tauren fan of Zandalari is cooler than Darkspear.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    If we are to take the Zandalari of Yojamba Island as a source, then Zandalari could be all classes. I hope not.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Dinodruids incoming!
    Don't get to hyped yet, regular trolls get bat form but no other truly unique forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    If we are to take the Zandalari of Yojamba Island as a source, then Zandalari could be all classes. I hope not.
    True, but there's still the Prelates:
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69927/zan...late#abilities

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Don't get to hyped yet, regular trolls get bat form but no other truly unique forms.
    This is true, but then again, they are more attuned to the jungle. Bear form doesn't fit, but some kind of jungle cat definitely does fit for regular trolls.

You are definitely right, though. It may just be 1 or 2 dino forms, but I hope they are trying to take that philosophy of more unique stuff and customization (that they talked about at this Blizzcon) and apply it to everything including druid forms now.

I literally had a max level troll druid but I ended up deleting it for slot space because I didn't much care for the forms, and druid felt, until now, very night elf/tauren centric, worsen by the order hall and the campaign. (I'm a lore nerd and lore immersion is very important to me). I thought the lore that justified worgen druids or trolls druids seemed farfetched. With Zen'tabra being created and supposedly having been in the echo isles talking with Gonk to help them defeat Zalazane, I don't know, it didn't satisfy me. On one side, it felt too recent and not iconic to trolls (not like shaman or hunters), on the other, for it to be lore adequate, it would mean that my character only surfaced in WoW's history in cataclysm. At least widlhammer shaman have existed since the second war and were relevant to main events, while the troll druids are just a small group that slept in the echo isles until cata.

BUT, with the introduction of Zandalari druids, I'd be immensely satisfied. "Druid" would be absolutely central to zandalari culture, with them worshipping the Loa dinosaurs and asking them for their favor (who are basically troll interpretation of wild gods). I wouldn't have to be a troll worshiping Night elf wild gods, I'd have my own set of gods. And it wouldn't be something they had just recently started doing, but they'd actually be the most ancient of druids. If we get good dinosaur forms, I think I'm sold.

Not sure why for new races getting druid forms people always try to suggest alternate animals for bear and cat forms as if we've ever gotten anything else. You're casting bear form -- you're going to be a bear. It's not "guardian beast" form or "feral beast" form -- it's bear and cat form. You may get a different type of bear, or a different type of cat, but you'll still be getting bears and cats each and every time. Only "travel and flight" form are vaguely worded enough to get different animals. And even then, the only true exception to animal type we've had before has been bat for flight.

While dinosaurs would be an interesting specialty, I think most likely is that Zandalari are just going to get different color-skins of whatever model Darkspear Trolls have. Wouldn't make sense anyway to cast bear form and to see something that wasn't a bear.

Good news that the land travel form is a raptor though. That's fun.

Deleted
    I can be a dinomacer...... god is real

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Not sure why for new races getting druid forms people always try to suggest alternate animals for bear and cat forms as if we've ever gotten anything else. You're casting bear form -- you're going to be a bear. It's not "guardian beast" form or "feral beast" form -- it's bear and cat form. You may get a different type of bear, or a different type of cat, but you'll still be getting bears and cats each and every time. Only "travel and flight" form are vaguely worded enough to get different animals. And even then, the only true exception to animal type we've had before has been bat for flight.

While dinosaurs would be an interesting specialty, I think most likely is that Zandalari are just going to get different color-skins of whatever model Darkspear Trolls have. Wouldn't make sense anyway to cast bear form and to see something that wasn't a bear.

"It has never happened before, it won't happen now." is not really a good argument. Also, Zandalari Druids are Dinomancers, at least in Throne of Thunder, and they take on dino form, as they don't channel any bear or cat loa or spirit like, say, night elf druids.

How the fuck do void monks make any fucking Sense? Void elves and forsaken are more Zen than worgen? Just put a trapped panda in gilneas and have an stay in the background.

Edit: void elves, not gold elves
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2017-11-06 at 01:11 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post

Don't forget that some time before blizzcon, when people were datamining left and right to search for clues towards the next expansion, people noticed that the classification of Cat Form was changed to something else that didn't specify the animal (I can't remember exactly to what it was changed but it was something open like feral form or something). And this was a deliberate change that left people wondering if they were going to introduce new druid forms.
    I think zandalari druids, which we already know will have raptor as travel form, might be the answer to it.

EDIT:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...light=cat+form
    It was "Shapeshift Form". Bear form and Cat form were changed into "Shapeshift Form".
    Last edited by Hugnomo; 2017-11-06 at 12:26 AM.