Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    People were applauding when they said it was gone so No we arent gonna miss the shit fest
    this /10chars
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    I enjoy the IDEA of the legendary system in Legion. In practice it takes far too long and is subject to far too much RNG.
    Yeah, the idea was sound. The implementation was bad.

they should have all been equal DPS leggos, or all utility.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Yes. It was 99% of what kept me doing mythic+s and raids after getting geared.

Quote Originally Posted by eucaliptus View Post
    i certainly will, it was something great about clicking lockboxes and waiting what will come out of it. Like opening christmas present few times a day.
    Same with wf/tf
    hell yea i miss it already -_-
    Last edited by Preston Garvey; 2017-11-06 at 01:41 AM.

Not one bit, Legion could had been great if it wasn't for the constant struggle of getting prydaz/sephuz/norgannon boots first on all my alts

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Yeah, the idea was sound. The implementation was bad.

they should have all been equal DPS leggos, or all utility.
    I'm of the opinion that having DPS legendaries and utility legendaries was fine... except for two things:

1. The drop rate was way too low. Getting one per month - if you were lucky - for most of Legion was unacceptable.
    2. They told us we would be able to target and farm specific legendaries somehow. That never happened. EDIT: Relinquished tokens don't count because they aren't really farmable.
    Last edited by Nefarious Tea; 2017-11-06 at 01:31 AM.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I liked the idea, but it was way too demanding for alts/main swaps. I think it was fine as a one off feature for the expansion, I hope their next attempt at it is done better.

overall no, but i do hope they make emissaries more rewarding without the leg chance

Absolutely not, horrible system and I'm chuffed to bits it's going away.

Worst gearing experience ever.

It was relief when I finally got the Legendaries I needed to compete with the Mage that had them.

Alt specs and Alt characters? With a month between each RNG roll, I have zero prospect of having another "geared" spec or character on par with others.

Good riddance to the worst part of Legion.

i like the legendary system keep it.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

As much as it sucks getting shitty legendaries, it at least gives you a good incentive to do shit. I wouldn't mind them bringing back the old way of legendaries though where it was just a rare drop off a boss.

As it was in Legion? Not at all. Having some special items that affect the way one plays is a decent idea, but went about it the worst possible way. Let's see what the Heart of Azeroth has in store for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill it with fire. Less balancing built around bullshit RNG gatcha crap the better.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Not particularly

The Legendaries didnt look that great and most of the abilities will most likely go baseline in the next xpac anyway.

The colour orange is more or less meaningless now and tbh i really dont care that it is!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope.

I thought I would, but no.

It's such a huge barrier to entry for alts and it feels awful getting crappy ones.

not even a single bit

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Get it out of here.
    Hey

About 95% no, 5% yes. It was nice seeing a random legendary pop up, but that few seconds of 'ooh shiny' is vastly overshadowed by all that is bad about the legion legendary system. But hey, the community has been saying it was a bad idea ever since they first said they're trying this.