Page 25 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Dunno about you, but I prefer living in a country where I can go to church without having to worry about protecting myself.
    1) I dont think you go to church

2) Then you live in a miracle world, gangs exist everywhere, bad people also, guns is a way to protect yourself and shoot disgusting animals.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it was a morbidly obese self-hating leftist, the product of years of demonizing conservatives. Doesn't fit the narrative they are trying to sell about right wingers at all, no wonder it took them so long to identify him. If it takes them hours to identify the shooter it's always either a leftist or a muslim, or some other minority outrageously overrepresented in violent crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    False claim, bad guys will always have guns, you think they are not restricted in France or Britain, why gun crimes happen there then?

gun control is an act against law abiding citizens because of crazy 0.01% minority.

do you check how many lives/property/sexual safety were protected by gun owners? a plenty
    You can't eliminate all gun crime, but you guys had 300 mass shootings this year already. No other developed nation has that problem.

Well, are Americans just naturally more violent than other people so that they would be the only developed nation where gun control won't work?
    Visit a single american ghetto mate, have a look (:

15+ Year Old Account
    False claim, bad guys will always have guns, you think they are not restricted in France or Britain, why gun crimes happen there then?
    You're not exactly making a compelling argument with this one. Check their deaths per capita via gun against ours. Or their violent crime with no deaths statistic where a gun was involved. You can even throw out suicides (which are far more effective and successful when using a gun than most/all other forms of suicide) so that it's only "crimes".
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

You can't eliminate all gun crime, but you guys had 300 mass shootings this year already. No other developed nation has that problem.
    other countries have truck problem, knife violence problem and so on.

bad people WILL ALWAYS find a way

10+ Year Old Account
    other countries have truck problem, knife violence problem and so on.

bad people WILL ALWAYS find a way
    Murder should be legal then. Thanks coin.

Well, are Americans just naturally more violent than other people so that they would be the only developed nation where gun control won't work?
    You could cut down on gun-related homicides by gutting the 2nd Amendment, but I don't think it's good policy. We have protection from government tyranny for a reason, and it has the added benefit of protection of yourself and others, as was demonstrated by the neighbor who put an end to the killing with his own firearm.
    Last edited by mage21; 2017-11-06 at 01:45 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    We do. AND we live in pepetual fear because we cannot protect ourselves from all the gun wielding criminals out there. It's terrifying.

Japan is still a heavily honor based society. They also have a real problem with double and multiple suicides where suicidal parents kill their children.
    I realize that. My point was, having strict gun laws does not mean the result will be a lower suicide rate.

On a side note, not sure if it is true or not, but I saw on the news, he may have been dishonorably discharged from the Air Force. Which would make it illegal for him to possess a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Check their deaths per capita via gun against ours. .
    The vast majority of gun violence happens in ghettos, I dont live there, most of americans dont.

Its more about their barbaristic bro culture, than gun control.

white neighborhoods in alabama have the highest gun ownership in the country, but lower gun violence than Chicago with MUCH STRICTER RULES.

why?

Not 300. Gang shootout with 2 people dead is not mass shooting in a sense people use the term, but it's considered mass shooting by wikipedia for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Murder should be legal then. Thanks coin.
    owning a gun is a way to protect yourself and your family)

Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    So it was a morbidly obese self-hating leftist, the product of years of demonizing conservatives. Doesn't fit the narrative they are trying to sell about right wingers at all, no wonder it took them so long to identify him. If it takes them hours to identify the shooter it's always either a leftist or a muslim, or some other minority outrageously overrepresented in violent crime.
    So, what should we do about the gun violence?

10+ Year Old Account
    owning a gun is a way to protect yourself and your family)
    Has nothing to do with my statement. Having an error msg?

No. I honestly don't think genetics plays that large of a role in disparities in violence rates. What DOES violent crime rates are poverty/lack of economic opportunity, stressful environments, abuse/trauma, lack of mental health treatment, cultures glorifying violence.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Has nothing to do with my statement. Having an error msg?
    has to do with you guys and your leftist narrative " no guns = no violence"

check great britain and their knife problem among minorities.

ITS ABOUT CULTURE, NOT GUNS/KNIFES and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    And yet with all of those restrictions....drunk driving deaths are astronomically high. You are proving their point.
    Imagine how much higher they could be if there were no penalty at all to getting caught driving while drunk.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That's great but a much better response would be to prevent these incidents from occurring in the first place.
    Sounds good. How exactly would you have prevented this?

'Murica...
    Alt-reich/Trumpism is a disease and it needs to be purged from the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    has to do with you guys and your leftist narrative " no guns = no violence"

check great britain and their knife problem among minorities.

ITS ABOUT CULTURE, NOT GUNS/KNIFES and so on.
    Has nothing to do with my statement
    Having a 404?