10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Lol i loved this

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    On one end, you make a perfect point and I agree with you. Playing devil's advocate though, they also didn't like Gohan, Trunks and Goten also powering up so excessively either. You just have to realize (there are probably other reasons, story development, rushing, ect) people complaining about universe 6 sayians aren't saying the others are OK, they're saying on top of everyone else it seems ridiculous.

The one weird thing about Universe 6 though is that they end up powering up through their forms in a VERY short span of time, and I think people are complaining about that. How does one go from normal form, to having the potential of exceeding SSJ3 in 1 week*? How do you not accidentally go SSJ through battle or fooling around if you have that potential (like the kids) and not notice it?

*I only remember there being a couple days for the recruitment for the tournament, but I don't know if Cabba taught them base SSJ before that or after that because of the Future Trunks Arc.
    The only requirements for getting super sayian forms outside of blue and red are a certain power level and an emotion outburst. Universe 6 Sayians can keep up with Vegeta and Goku in base form. They have the powers levels the only thing they require is the drive to get them which Vegeta gave Cabba. People need to stop putting those forms on a pedestal especially when characters like hit exist who can keep up with those forms without transforming. Jiren isn't a transformation either and he can keep up with them super sayian isn't special anymore is a prerequisite for sayians to be useful at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

@Life-Binder: It's her character that's interesting yup totally believe you man. If you like her cause bewbs that great but her character is boring as shit.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-11-05 at 05:52 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

yeah she was great in 113 and 114

I want more Caulifla and Kale episodes and an arc about them/U6

truthfully except U7/U6 and Trio de Dangers I dont give a rats ass about any other ToP-participant character (that includes Jiren and all of U11)

Im way more interested in their gods and angels then their fighters

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    yeah she was great in 113 and 114

I want more Caulifla and Kale episodes and an arc about them/U6

truthfully except U7/U6 and Trio de Dangers I dont give a rats ass about any other ToP-participant character (that includes Jiren and all of U11)

Im way more interested in their gods and angels then their fighters
    She got her ass kicked by base Goku and needed help beating a weakened super sayian goku. Kafla is awesome I love her design she is what Caulilfa and Kale should've from the start. Kafla doesn't just run her mouth endless aiming for the win is her goal instead. They could've kept the relationship by turning Cabba into a female and having replacing both Kale/Caulifia with Kafla.

Kale could've potentially beaten Goku solo if Caulifla wasn't there and didn't stop her from using her full power.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-11-05 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    oh, i forget gotenks that learn ssj3 in 2 weeks
    2 childern
    with only their talents and no knowledge of some sort
    Seems relevant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty good episode, also its nice to see Jiren moves a little when a strong power is near.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

well, I'm glad they fixed the PL issue in episode 100 where Kale rolled over SSB.

tired SSG Goku > Caulifla, Kale with ease.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or the animation improved considerably?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    well, I'm glad they fixed the PL issue in episode 100 where Kale rolled over SSB.

tired SSG Goku > Caulifla, Kale with ease.
    Goku wasn't fighting Kale with full power because cauliflower potentially stopped her from using it with the sister moment.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-11-05 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Goku wasn't fighting Kale with full power because cauliflower potentially stopped her from using it with the sister moment.
    its been stated that she got a MASSIVE boost when she "mastered" it.

she didn't technically powered down.

that's how I took it.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    its been stated that she got a MASSIVE boost when she "mastered" it.

she didn't technically powered down.

that's how I took it.
    When was that stated cause she was bitch slapping everyone and now can't even harm a super sayian goku.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    When was that stated cause she was bitch slapping everyone and now can't even harm a super sayian goku.
    Tien stated that.

SSJ2 Goku was getting beaten up.

SSG was beating them up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting perspective from reddit

All through DB (aside from the first quarter or so), DBZ and most of DBS we always saw Goku and the gang facing serially escalating threats. Every villain was the most unbeatable one they’d face, and nearly every gimmick the heroes pulled, including self-destructing, transforming, fusing, hanging up against the enemy, etc would fail until the last ditch effort would miraculously win.

We got glimpses of the other side of the coin. Vegeta making a mockery of most of the Frieza force, Androids 20 and 19 being casually disposed off like piles of trash, Babidi’s minions being terribly weak and most of the U6 tournament being cleared by Base/SSJ Goku/Vegeta.

However, this is the first time we’re getting a proper arc where U7 is the invincible monster in the ring. I know Jiren is still the overall monster but... he’s kind of fallen asleep right now...

Aside from Jiren, there’s literally no one in the ring who’s shown the capacity to take down Goku. Every universe has tried everything in their power, it just doesn’t work.
    U9 tried to gang up on him, he just played around with them until his buddy showed up, made a mockery of them, and then revealed his full power just for shits and giggles when U9 was already cornered (very similar to how Frieza progressed from first to final form back on Namek).
    U4’s Nink outright tried self destruction and failed.

Ribrianne asspulled her butterfly transformation and actually gained on Goku, only for him to reveal that he was playing around.
    Caulifla and Kale attacked him when he was exhausted and they barely made any progress on him.
    Now they’re gonna try fusion (and hopefully fail again lol).

And that’s just Goku by the way; nearly half of U7 has been portrayed as a series of invincible monsters. Android 17 just casually roleplays as a hunter and then a villain when fighting his opponents. The speech Ganos gave to Roshi was very similar to any speech the Z Fighters would give the villains who killed their friends. Vegeta too has been playing around the entire time, and both the times he went Blue, someone got insta knocked out. Frieza is... he’s just being himself. And prior to getting his ass whopped by Hermila, Bollareta and Jimeze, Gohan had also been portrayed that way.

It’s actually kinda nice to see a whole arc where the Z Fighters clearly have their massive advantage over everyone else. We’ve seen hopelessness and panic from every universe that’s gone up against U7, and the massive power and skill differential really makes all their past struggles seem “worth it”.
    - - - Updated - - -

Tactical visor activated

i love the fact frieza just said 'I'll ignore that"

i love frieza

15+ Year Old Account
    Police guy wins tournament :P

he reminds of elemental hero neos from yu-gi-oh! gx

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    he reminds of elemental hero neos from yu-gi-oh! gx
    Considering the 3 wolves were made to look like Sonic, Tails and Knuckles and Toppo looks like Eggman...It's highly probable that the reference to Yu-Gi-Oh! was intended there !

Also : no one can beat Frieza's coolness there. No one.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Don't let this episode distract you from the fact Goku was fighting Jiren literally 5 minutes ago.
    It's okay, the organisers of the tournament use "Freeza Time"

5 minutes of the tournament is equivalent to the time it took for Namek to explode. So, a few hours.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to compare real time to time in an anime is... interesting, to say the least. Anyways, I want to see what the next arc is going to be. Feels like the tournament has been dragging on forever, maybe its because there's almost 40 episodes of this saga already?

10+ Year Old Account
    How long was the Namek saga when it originally aired in Japan? I assume that was a weekly released show.